Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By faithanne
  • 2 Post By Slushie
  • 1 Post By levitt
  • 1 Post By mostroop
  • 1 Post By Kittylady
  • 2 Post By Novice

Thread: Kelly Brook says she punched Jason Statham & Danny Cipriani in new autobiograpy

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Default Kelly Brook says she punched Jason Statham & Danny Cipriani in new autobiograpy

Kelly Brook reveals she HIT ex-boyfriends Danny Cipriani and Jason Statham in her new autobiography

She's currently engaged to be married to fitness fanatic David McIntosh, but it seems as if Kelly Brook's love life hasn't always been plain sailing.
    The 34-year-old has talked about some of the worst parts of her past relationships in her upcoming book, Close Up, which has been exclusively serialised by Ben Jackson in The Sun On Sunday.

In the shocking extract, the model and TV presenter reveals that she hit two of her ex-boyfriends, Jason Statham and Danny Cipriani.
    Scroll down for video

Kelly started dating Jason in 1998 after they met in Greece and they were together until 2004, but there was trouble when they attended Madonna's wedding to Guy Ritchie in December 2000.
    After the Lock, Stock actor made fun out of Kelly for not knowing who a song was by, Kelly said she saw red when she heard the star talking to Hollywood actress Gwyneth Paltrow.

She said: 'Jason started to swing his hips from side to side and do a little jive with his arms, saying: "Gywnnie, Gwynnie, Gwynnie. Sexy, sexy, sexy!.. She added: 'He turned round, only to be met with my fist in his face.'
    And Danny also faced Kelly's wrath after they headed to the Spearmint Rhino strip club together in Las Vegas and Kelly discovered her man had given her number to a stripper.

She said: 'As I headed back to the table, I saw Danny walking towards me. "Babe", he said, "I've been looking for you!" I punched him straight in the face.'
    Kelly revealed that four bouncers leaped on her, before she tried to have another 'pop' at her boyfriend.
    Meanwhile, the now happy lady has been spending lots of time with her man, David McIntosh, since he became the first person to be evicted from the Celebrity Big Brother house.

His exit follows Kelly's spat with Chanelle Hayes, who claimed she dated David for several weeks three years ago, before dumping him over his 'stingy' behaviour.
    Taking aim at the reality TV star, Kelly tweeted: 'Hang on... she slept with him even after he refused to buy her a Pizza? #Shame. I waited for Diamonds.'
    A spokesperson for Kelly Brook declined to comment.
    Read more: Kelly Brook reveals she HIT ex-boyfriends Danny Cipriani and Jason Statham | Mail Online

Imagine if the roles had been reversed....
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I have no clue who this young lady is but she sounds utterly charming! Now let us take tea, Jane.
    Kittylady likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I agree that if a man was talking about doing this to his girlfriends then there would be a shitstorm (and rightly so) and the treatment should be the same when the roles are reversed as in this situation, but this just reads to me like her putting tall tales in her book in order to generate publicity. She's so desperate for attention that I'm sure we would've heard about these incidents previously.
    Kittylady and Bombshell like this.

What's disturbing is how casually she just says "my fist in his face" and "I punched him straight in the face"...
    Kittylady likes this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Elite Member

If true, it's sad that no one had her arrested.
    Kittylady likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

In my eyes it's a lose either way for her. If it's true she's a bitch who has nothing to be proud of, if it's not true then she's a lying bitch who has nothing to be proud of.

I must admit that I've been wondering if it is attention seeking bullshit mixed with an attempt at emasculation. The two men she claims to have punched are both seen as macho - Statham as an action movie actor and Cipriani is a rugby player so I wonder if there's a bit of "so called big hard boys got beat down by a girl" going on.

Anyway countdown to the "violence is never the answer/taken out of context/I deeply regret my actions and have sought help" statement from her.
    Mrs P likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Had to Google her cuz I didn't know who she was. Mustn't be too popular cause kelly blue book came up on the fill in before her name. Ha ha! Totally gives credence to what I've always said...men love the crazy for some reason.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Totally unacceptable behaviour regardless of gender.

The "heat" will be off now as she disclosed a second miscarriage since - this is all for publicity for her book "close up" which is being serialised in The Sun.

Rochester-born model Kelly Brook reveals agony of losing second baby with former boyfriend Thom Evans in new autobiography
    Kittylady and ZabriskiePoint like this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

She's all about the money. There are some blinds as to how far she will go. She wouldn't have got a publisher and newspaper serialisation unless she put something sensational in the book.

Elite Member

Wtf. Why would she ever think, it's okay to punch somebody in the face.

Thread Information