Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Donnie Wahlberg and Jenny McCarthy's wedding this weekend will be missing some family

Default Donnie Wahlberg and Jenny McCarthy's wedding this weekend will be missing some family

Melissa McCarthy has already said she is not attending because she and Jenny stopped being such close cousins once Melissa got more famous. Now there appears to be problems within the Wahlberg family too.

Mark Wahlberg skilling Donnie and Jenny's wedding

If you're looking for Mark Wahlberg this weekend, don't go to Donnie Wahlberg and Jenny McCarthy's wedding -- TMZ has learned he won't be there, and we're told it's because he and his wife aren't fans of the bride.

According to multiple Wahlberg sources, Mark is not as close with Donnie and Jenny as Jenny has made it seem. Or at least, not with Jenny. We're told Mark's wife Rhea did not like a recent interview Jenny gave with Howard Stern where she talked about her relationship with Mark.

We're told brother Bobby won't be at the NYC wedding either ... and ditto for mama W, but that's because she doesn't fly.

We contacted Mark, and one of his reps told us he wasn't attending because he needs to be at a birthday party for his daughter Ella today in L.A. Her 11th b-day is actually Tuesday, but Mark will be filming that day in Boston.

Our sources say there's absolutely bad blood with Jenny.

For what it's worth ... brother Paul will be in attendance. More cake for him.

Read more: Mark Wahlberg --Skipping Donnie Wahlberg & Jenny McCarthy's Wedding | TMZ.com
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

There's definitely bad blood. Where does their mom live? Boston? Not a very long car or train ride to NYC.
    sluce likes this.

I wonder what Jenny said on her Stern interview.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Me too!
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    There's definitely bad blood. Where does their mom live? Boston? Not a very long car or train ride to NYC.
    Agreed! Money isn't an issue with these people so everyone would be attending if they really wanted to.
    KrisNine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I wonder what Jenny said on her Stern interview.
    Maybe she hinted at hooking up with Mark back in her MTV days???

All I can find is reference to Rhea, Mark's wife, posting tweets regarding Jenny. Clearly Rhea is not happy with Jenny about something but her grammar is enough to make me cringe.

Rhea W.Verified account
    ‏@rheadur I don't like when people lie about my husband to make theirselves relevant.....tacky!
    12:00 AM - 15 Jul 2014

^^ is she a native speaker?
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Found this, it's almost an hour long, so who wants to take one for the team and report back?

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

LOL I saw that last night, saw the length, and decided I really don't care enough to listen to her for an hour.
    crayzeehappee, *DIVA! and Mrs P like this.

Maybe Mark has changed for the better and into this big family man and great husband...but I always get the vibe that his wife has him by the short hairs and runs that family. Maybe she has good dirt on him?

And I agree. There is enough money in that family to get people to the wedding, if they wanted to go. They could have hired a driver to bring Mom to NYC...or had it in Boston so mama could have been in attendance. I don't know much of Donnie, but I don't really care for Jenny. I don't see this marriage lasting very long, and maybe his family feels that, too.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    All I can find is reference to Rhea, Mark's wife, posting tweets regarding Jenny. Clearly Rhea is not happy with Jenny about something but her grammar is enough to make me cringe.

Rhea W.Verified account
    ‏@rheadur I don't like when people lie about my husband to make theirselves relevant.....tacky!
    12:00 AM - 15 Jul 2014
    That is one helluva sentence!
    spinmonkey likes this.

They played the clip of the stern interview on tmz. She didn't really say anything bad, just that she got the best brother and her first meeting with Mark was a few weeks ago (not sure when the interview was done) and they were all welcoming.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    They played the clip of the stern interview on tmz. She didn't really say anything bad, just that she got the best brother and her first meeting with Mark was a few weeks ago (not sure when the interview was done) and they were all welcoming.
    That's what they're so upset about?? Yeesh.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

OK. I listened to that whole thing while cleaning my kitchen. My mind wandered so I might have missed something, but Mark's name was brought up three times by Howard as he tried to get Jenny to admit he couldn't stand her and wouldn't be at the wedding. I guess it's been a rumor for a while. They didn't talk about him for more than 30 seconds total, and all Jenny said he was wonderful, he'll be at the wedding, and all is cool. She did say she got the best brother while they were talking about Mark, but I think all she meant by it was she got a great guy and it wasn't anti-Mark. Besides, she has her own name and was on the View at the time. She didn't need to use Mark's name to make herself relevant. She is tacky, though.

I think that may have been the first time I've ever really listened to Jenny McCarthy. It's definitely the last.
    Mrs P and sluce like this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information