Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Conrad Hilton, Banned's brother, seriously injured in car accident

Elite Member

Default Conrad Hilton, Banned's brother, seriously injured in car accident

Authorities say Conrad Hilton received major injuries when he lost control of his BMW and crashed on a highway near Palm Springs over the weekend.
    California Highway Patrol Sgt. Daniel Hesser said Tuesday that Paris Hilton's 19-year-old brother was taken from the accident scene to Desert Regional Medical Center. His current condition is unknown.
    Authorities say Hilton was speeding when he tried to change lanes and hit a Volkswagen. They say he then lost control of his car and crashed into a tractor trailer.
    Firefighters used the jaws of life to pull Hilton from his vehicle. Police determined that alcohol or drugs were not factors in the collision.
    Hesser said the CHP received reports about a reckless driver before the crash occurred, but officers were not in pursuit at the time. A CHP helicopter crew witnessed the crash.

Conrad Hilton, Paris' brother, sustains major injuries in car crash | Fox News

Fucking asshole, I hope the people in the Volkswagen that he hit are alright.
    Angeli, Mrs P, Butterfly and 3 others like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Elite Member

Another, more detailed article.

The Desert Sun newspaper reports the 19-year-old hotel heir was driving on the I-10 California freeway near Palm Springs on Saturday when the accident occurred.
    The California Highway Patrol tells the publication Conrad was travelling in his 2013 BMW at a high rate of speed around 12:20pm before he accidentally swiped a 1971 Volkswagen in its left rear while attempting to cross over into the right hand lane of traffic. The teenager’s car then collided with a tractor trailer driven by 31-year-old Davy Van, who was not injured.
    Conrad is said to have been freed from his wrecked vehicle by the jaws of life and then swiftly transported to Desert Regional Medical Center for treatment. The CHP claims he sustained “major injuries” in the crash.
    Officer Stephanie Hamilton revealed a U.S. Forest Service park ranger attempted to stop Conrad for speeding and passing along the right shoulder near Cherry Valley before the crash occurred.
    Read more: Why Paris and the Hiltons are really no joke after all
    “The park ranger lost sight of Hilton's vehicle shortly after the Highway 60 split," she shared. "Several motorists called him in for reckless driving, but he was not being pursued at the time of the collision."
    According to Phillip Singler, who was driving the Volkswagen that Conrad initially collided with, the entire incident was terrifying.
    "It was scary. I was knocked across the freeway," Phillip recalled.
    Although he didn’t sustain any extreme injuries, the driver will be visiting a doctor on Tuesday for a thorough check-up.
    At press time it remains unconfirmed if Conrad has been released from hospital. Police officials have determined drugs and alcohol took no part in the accident.
    - See more at: Paris Hilton's brother 'seriously injured' in car crash - Independent.ie

Paris Hilton's brother 'seriously injured' in car crash - Independent.ie

So the VW driver was fine but 3 days later will get a full check-up now that he knows who the assholes is who hit him.
    Trixie, Bombshell, kasippu and 8 others like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    So the VW driver was fine but 3 days later will get a full check-up now that he knows who the assholes is who hit him.
    He'll be screaming, "My back, my neck, my balls" to the anyone who might cut him a check.

He has already stared with "It was scary. I was knocked across the freeway." One diagnosis of PTSD coming up!
    Flygirl and Bombshell like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Or he thinks he's fine, but is just doing that as a precaution and that's the soonest he can get in to see his family doctor?

You people are cynical!
    *DIVA! and Sunrider like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Yes because going to the ER following an accident is not good. We should wait 3 days - just in case.

Elite Member

Yes, just in case it's a Hilton or Kardashian who hits us....

I'm shocked that he wasn't drunk (again).

oh, when my friend was knocked off her bike & broke various bones including vertebrae, the hospital said that they needed to X-ray/check her out after the initial swelling had gone down so they could see the damage.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Yes because going to the ER following an accident is not good. We should wait 3 days - just in case.
    I look at insurance cases all day at work and this is extremely common - sometimes their symptoms don't really flare up for a couple of days, and often it's the police at the accident scene who urge them to see a doctor because although they might feel fine at the time they could be a lot worse in the following days.
    badgers!, yanna, Shinola and 4 others like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Elite Member

When we were in a fairly bad accident a few years ago, I refused medical attention. I just wanted to get home. Two days later, I could not turn my head to the right, had problems raising my right arm, and all but cried when I tried to get out of bed.
    I think it was the adrenaline that kept me going that night, and I just dismissed the soreness the following morning.
    The idiot that totaled our car was drunk, speeding, and ran the red light.
    I must say, I wish it was a billionaire who hit us that night. Maybe we could have made a little cash.
    Mrs P, Sunrider, holly and 6 others like this.

Sometimes it can take a day or so for injuries to show up. Back in November a kid caused a chain reaction accident, totaled my car. Other than a severe panic attack at the scene and a lingering headache, I felt "okay" and just wanted to go home and lie down. Next day I couldn't sit in a chair for longer than 10 minutes without my back and neck screaming in pain, and shortly thereafter the spasms in my left trapezius muscle started, which felt like a hot poker being stabbed into my back and literally brought me to my knees in tears from the pain. Took me 8 months of chiropractic care, physical therapy and massage therapy to get to feeling somewhat normal again, but my neck and back still bother me occasionally and probably always will.
    "You should've never trusted Hollywood..."

Elite Member

Whip lash and other soft tissue damage does generally take a few days to manifest. It's definitely the adrenaline that masks the possibilty of injury. However, if you're ever in an accident that's more than a slow speed fender bender you should always go to the ER. Not just for insurance purposes but for preventative care. Commonly the doctor will prescribe an anti inflammatory and some pain meds as a precaution. And there's always the potential for internal injury that needs to be checked out.

*working for medical professionals has made me over cautious*

Elite Member

I've only been in 1 serious accident, and that business about the adrenaline is true. I was so happy to be alive and that my daughter was unhurt that all I wanted to do was go home. And yeah, I hurt the next day and the day after that. If I'm ever in that situation again, or one of my loved ones is, we're going to the ER just in case.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information