• 6 Post By KrisNine
  • 1 Post By gas_chick
  • 1 Post By MohandasKGanja
  • 3 Post By NoNoRehab

Thread: Natasha Lyonne and Fred Armisen Are Dating

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Natasha Lyonne and Fred Armisen Are Dating

New couple alert! Orange Is the New Black star Natasha Lyonne and Portlandia actor Fred Armisen are dating, Us Weekly can confirm.

The new couple spent the events leading up the 2014 Emmy Awards side-by-side as well as TV's biggest night together.

The couple attended the Variety and Women in Film Emmy Nominee Celebration on Aug. 23 and were spotted having a super intimate conversation with one another and "were very flirty and talking very closely," an eyewitness tells Us.

On Monday, Aug. 25, the duo attended the Emmys together. Hitting up fetes like the Governors Ball, AMC/IFC/Sundance Channel's afterparty and Netflix's afterparty. Lyonne, 35, and Armisen, 47, walked around the Netflix bash "chuckling" with their "arms linked," another observer adds.

While on the red carpet, Lyonne admitted to Ross Mathews she was texting a special someone. "This is not a G-rated text message I'm sending right now," she told the TV host.

Lyonne was previously linked to Andrew Zipern while Armisen last dated Saturday Night Live cast member Abby Elliott after divorcing Elisabeth Moss.

Read more: Natasha Lyonne and Fred Armisen Are Dating: Details - Us Weekly
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

fgg

i love fred armisen and think he's a totally underrated talent. can't see him with her though.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

this makes sense. they're both hilarious weirdos.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I think they are a perfect match.
    Dorahacky likes this.

I want to know what Elizabeth Moss wont tell. She'd hinted that he was VERY hard to be married to, and that he kind of screwed her head up a bit. Of course, there are two sides to every story so who knows.

But the dirty little gossip in me wants to know, to swear I wont tell anyone, and tell 700 of my closest friends.
    chartreuse and spinmonkey like this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

^^Maybe he didn't like Xenu??

Love this match. I so want Natasha to succeed and be happy.
    CL** likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    I want to know what Elizabeth Moss wont tell. She'd hinted that he was VERY hard to be married to, and that he kind of screwed her head up a bit. Of course, there are two sides to every story so who knows.
    Howard Stern asked him about this in an interview a year or so ago, and he basically said he was a bad/checked-out partner. A summary of that is below:

And to end his relationship, the SNL star admits he starts doing things to make the person hate him.
    "[It's] awful . . . you sort of withdraw and you sort of get into all the things you think make you weird, like 'I'm really into playing XBOX . . [or my] record collection.' You sort of disappear into the things that you think are just your hobbies."
    "It must be so shocking to the woman because you're this guy who is so super-attentive in the beginning . . . and you are like the best boyfriend in the beginning, and then you become the worst boyfriend," Stern explained.
    "I feel bad for everyone I've gone out with," Armisen said.

Read more: Fred Armisen on Failed Marriage to Elisabeth Moss: "I Was a Terrible Husband" - Us Weekly
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook
    Bombshell likes this.

Everything Moss said about Armisen was straight out of the Scientology handbook. I have no idea what he was like as a husband, he may have been crap, but as a non-Scientologist she was obliged to split with him and publicly denounce him. Every "SP" (suppressive person) Scientologists cut out of their lives have the same "dark things" hinted about them and public bashing. Call it the Nicole Knows What She Did defense.

You're allowed to marry a non-Scientologist, but if you can't convert them after a certain time you have to kick them out of your lives. Even Tom Cruise, who was an exception to that for years with Nicole, eventually had to cave.
    Kittylady, CL** and Bombshell like this.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Well that's not very exciting.

The dirty little gossip in me is SORELY disappointed.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Wow, I totally forgot about her! I remember when she went off the rails and was a total druggy. Good on her for turning her life around.

Armisen was fucking Abby Elliot while married to Moss, so I'm sure that was a major factor in his dickishness.....

Lyonne will sexually molest his dog if he's not careful.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Syd

Armisen is a comedic genius. Natasha irritates me for some reason. That photo in the opening post only bolsters my irritation/dislike.

Thread Information