Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Elisabetta Canalis Engaged to Brian Perri! George Clooney's Ex to Marry in Italy

fgg

Default Elisabetta Canalis Engaged to Brian Perri! George Clooney's Ex to Marry in Italy

Elisabetta Canalis Engaged to Brian Perri! George Clooney's Ex to Marry in Italy Same Month

Sounds like everyone is getting their fairy tale ending! Italian actress/model Elisabetta Canalis is engaged to orthopedic surgeon Brian Perri, her rep confirms to Us Weekly. The 35-year-old beauty was spotted running errands in L.A., earlier this week while sporting a big honkin' diamond on her left ring finger.

A source tells Us that the lovebirds will be tying the knot on Sept. 14 in Sardinia, Italy which happens to be in the same month and country as her ex-boyfriend George Clooney's upcoming nuptials to fiancee Amal Alamuddin. The Oscar winner and the Dancing With the Stars alum, though, have each found love since their two-year relationship ended back in June 2011.

"She's happy for him," the insider tells Us of Canalis and Clooney. "They have both moved on to find their own happiness."

As previously reported by Us, Clooney is set to marry human rights lawyer Alamuddin this fall near his beloved Lake Como. The couple, who got engaged in April, obtained their marriage license earlier this month in London at Chelsea Town Hall.

"This is the healthiest relationship I've ever seen George in," a source told Us of the hunky star, who's dated a slew of beautiful women previously, including model Stacy Keibler. (Keibler has also moved on since her split from Clooney with husband Jared Pobre. After marrying in March, the two are currently expecting their first child together, due any day now.)

Read more: Elisabetta Canalis Engaged: George Clooney's Ex to Marry in Same Month - Us Weekly

pic at the link.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Elite Member

The comments are hilarious. I think GC is overrated, that he's getting old and this Elisabetta chick looks manly. That being said I don't think she'll marry in Italy just to make him jealous. It's just most of her relatives are still living there.
    rollo and Sunrider like this.

George Clooney should start carving for his dating agency...

Didn't care about her when she dated GC. Care less now.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

This smells a lot like desperation on her party. ...and why are her tits pushed up to her collar bone?

How wierd that an Italian wants to marry in Italy. It s not like this attention whore is marrying next door to Clooney.

fgg

Elisabetta Canalis Welcomes Daughter Skyler Eva

Elisabetta Canalis is officially a mom!

The Italian model-turned-actress, 36, gave birth to a baby girl on Tuesday, Sept. 29 in Los Angeles, her rep confirms to PEOPLE.

Born at 3:43 a.m. in Los Angeles, Skyler Eva Perri weighed in at 6 lbs., 12.3 oz. and measures 19.5 inches long. “Elisabetta and Skyler are both healthy and Elisabetta is tanto felici [very excited],” her rep tells PEOPLE.

“My life is full of love because of you. Welcome into the world our lil Skyler Eva,” she wrote on Instagram, sharing a photo of her husband Brian Perri snuggling with their daughter.

In a second snapshot of her newborn’s lips and hand, Canalis writes, “Thanks guys for sending me so much love during these past months.”

The former Dancing with the Stars contestant, who married Perri, a doctor, last year, had previously spoken to PEOPLE about maintaining her fitness regimen while pregnant.

“What I like is that Pilates really defines the muscles,” she said back in August. “I don’t do pregnancy classes. I take regular advanced classes!”

As for her pregnancy cravings, Canalis said that she had become obsessed with bread pudding and “potatoes any way you can cook them.”

“I would love to crave spinach, but it’s not going to happen,” she added.

Canalis’ work schedule won’t slow down now that she’s given birth. She had previously said that she has to shoot a fashion campaign in Italy two months after she was set to give birth.

Meanwhile, her famous ex, George Clooney, celebrated his one-year wedding anniversary with Amal Clooney over the weekend. (Canalis and Clooney dated from 2009 to 2011.)

“We are both happily married, and I think we both wish the best for each other,” she previously said of Clooney. “I wish the best for him, I’m sure he wishes the best for me.”

Elisabetta Canalis Welcomes Daughter Skyler Eva with Brian Perri – Moms & Babies – Celebrity Babies and Kids - Moms & Babies - People.com
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Shame about the name.
    BITTER likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I like Skyler, I like Eva.
    But not together.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

that's funny a girl i know just named her baby skyler and i had the same reaction. there's just something annoying about the name.
    rollo likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Isn't "Skyler" kind of a dumbed-down bastardization of a real name -- Schuyler? I have a neighbor who also named her kid Skyler.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

felice means happy,not excited..not a likable name but i wish them well.!

People still care about this person? Weird...

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    Isn't "Skyler" kind of a dumbed-down bastardization of a real name -- Schuyler? I have a neighbor who also named her kid Skyler.
    I know a guy in Memphis called Schuyler, but then I also think of Skylar Astin in Pitch Perfect - Skyler seems like a bastardisation of the two
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

czb

am i the only one who thought she was waaaay older than 36? i thought she was that old when she was dating george ....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information