Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Alexis Arquette reveals she slept with Jared "Hurts like Satan" Leto

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Alexis Arquette reveals she slept with Jared "Hurts like Satan" Leto

Arquette’s first job was as “this little kid who’s on a ride with all these women and whatnot” in the music video “She’s a Beauty” by The Tubes. At 19, she landed her first featured film role, playing transvestite Georgette in Last Exit to Brooklyn. Since then, Arquette has appeared in over 50 films, including an appearance as a scene-stealing Boy George fanatic in The Wedding Singer.

JACKIE BEAT: If this were speed dating, how would you describe yourself to a complete stranger in just one sentence?

ALEXIS ARQUETTE: Bleached golden goddess with delusions of grandeur needs to be put in her place.

JB: If you could watch only one movie every single day for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?

AA: The Party starring Peter Sellers and Claudine “I’m not just another Astrud Gilberto carbon copy! I will shoot my Olympic skier boyfriend for cheating on me!” Longet. This film is full of camp and kitsch but doesn’t leave a sticky shower-worthy film on me like Beyond the Valley of the Dolls.

JB: Complete the sentence: “I could not live without…”

AA: False lashes, coconut water and hollandaise sauce.

JB: What celebrity would you like to have wild, passionate, dirty animal sex with?

AA: Jon Hamm.
    (mmm, OP agrees)

JB: Describe, in detail, your death row meal.

AA: Filet of beef au poivre cooked medium-well; potatoes au gratin; asparagus; tomato bruschetta; Cobb salad with vegetarian bacon bits, because I don’t want to end up in Halal or Kosher Hell; and deep-fried dulce de leche ice cream topped with caramel … and the governor’s semen.

JB: If you could come back in your next life as anyone or anything, who or what would you be?

AA: A leafy male sea dragon. An exotic seahorse that is impregnated by his female mate. Or Ursula Andress!

JB: Share your favorite beauty tip with us.

AA: Raw lavender in a hot tub. Isn’t comfort true beauty? And dip acrylic wigs in curlers into boiling water for a permanent press!

JB: Tell me a secret!

AA: I had sex with Jared Leto back when I was presenting as a male. And, yes, it’s not only massive; it’s like a Praetorian Guard’s helmet.

Source

Read more at ONTD: Oh No They Didn't! - Alexis Arequette reveals she slept with Jared "Hurts like Satan" Leto

Wait, did he just out Jared?
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

I thought it was known that Leto is bisexual.

Really? The Leto thing is what sticks out??? She would like to come back as a seahorse
    joebob, chartreuse, CL** and 11 others like this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    Wait, did he just out Jared?
    Eh... I think it's been kinda (quietly) known that Jared has dabbled or does dabble in same sex encounters.
    I don't know why, but I'm not shocked. I don't want to say it's "the norm" in Hollywood - same-sex dabbling. But, it happens more often than the general public would think.

I have a couple theories on bi's in the industry just based on my experiences throughout the years watching things go down at parties, as well as hearing things through the Hollywood grapevine:

- Some men try it/let it happen a couple times (say, for instance, if a groupie or fan is offering pleasure, they think, what the hell, why not?) just out of pure curiosity (in which drugs might be influencing their decision-making process at that point too).

- Some do it because they genuinely enjoy being with both genders

- And last but not least, there's the "power bi", as I like to call it - they do it because they can, an ego-based thing.

After reading that one female groupie's "Satan-like" experience, I'm leaning toward the "power bi" with Jared.

But again, just my humble opinions...
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    I thought it was known that Leto is bisexual.
    It was to me. Especially after he dated Cameron Diaz.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

The governor's semen on her ice cream caught my eye. I wonder if they would actually fill that request?

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    Really? The Leto thing is what sticks out??? She would like to come back as a seahorse
    You know in hindsight you are very right. I did sort of skim over most the other stuff. On second reading I look like a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    Eh... I think it's been kinda (quietly) known that Jared has dabbled or does dabble in same sex encounters.
    I don't know why, but I'm not shocked. I don't want to say it's "the norm" in Hollywood - same-sex dabbling. But, it happens more often than the general public would think.
    AHHHH. I just hadn't heard anything about his preference one way or another, and don't recall him having the same date to any of the awards stuff etc. I just never thought about his sexuality at all. Weird huh? Even though I seriously crushed hard on him during My So Called Life.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    The governor's semen on her ice cream caught my eye. I wonder if they would actually fill that request?
    Attention *DIVA!, remember me saying that upon second reading I felt like a moron? Stuff like the above quote is why.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

I blocked the sperm ice cream out!! Sex and food!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

This is so hilarious that fucking Leto is not even the most interesting thing she said.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I got caught up chortling at "Claudine “I’m not just another Astrud Gilberto carbon copy! I will shoot my Olympic skier boyfriend for cheating on me!” Longet"

nice gossip blast from the past there!

All in all, I thought the whole interview very...flavorful.
    sputnik and snoopqueen like this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Elite Member

I've not seen/read/heard any previous interviews with Alexis, so I don't know what she is like at all, but based on this one, I think she tries too hard. It sounds like she spends a lot of time trying to come up with outrageous answers to benign questions.

Sea Dragon. They are both amazing creatures, but different looking. By the way, never heard that Jare Leto was bi before.

Sea dragon:

Sea horse:

Judging from all that I've read;
    Leto is VERY into sex. How very into sex is he?
    He apparently has a big twang and LURVVVVES to use to it whenever and however he can

'nuff said
    (waits for crickets to chirp)

And not just a seahorse/dragon, but a male seahorse/dragon. Seems kinda odd after all the trouble she went through to get rid of her maleness.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information