Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Milla Jovovich and director Paul W.S. Anderson are expecting their second child

Default Milla Jovovich and director Paul W.S. Anderson are expecting their second child

Milla Jovovich Reveals She's Pregnant & Baby Is Delaying Next "Resident Evil" Film

"Resident Evil" fans, we've got good news and bad news for you today.

The good news: Franchise star Milla Jovovich and director Paul W.S. Anderson are expecting their second child together!

The bad news: Plans for "Resident Evil: The Final Chapter" have been put on hold ... for now.

While it sounds like production on the film was supposed to start this summer, it's been delayed a year due to Milla's pregnancy.

Jovovich broke the news to her fans on Facebook earlier today.

"This was originally going to be a post to tell you how excited I am about flying to Cape Town to begin working on Resident Evil: The Final Chapter," she writes. "But...My husband Paul and I just discovered that we are expecting another baby!!!"

"After a lot of discussion, we thought it would be in everyone’s best interest to wait till the baby is born before we set out to try and tackle an RE movie," the actress continues. "Between the stunt work and what will become my ever-expanding belly, we didn’t think pregnancy and zombie killing are the best combo! Lol! I imagine the only thing I’ll be killing in the near future is an endless supply of cupcakes."

"We want to make the best movie possible and that would be extremely difficult, to say the least, in my present condition," she adds.

Jovovich also said she can't wait to get to South Africa next summer to start filming the flick -- so don't expect the movie to land in theaters until 2016.

This will be Milla and Paul's second child together. They also have 8-year-old daughter Ever.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Congrats to them.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

fgg

there daughter is gorgeous so i'm sure new one will be too.
    dowcat likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Milla Jovovich: I’m Expecting a Baby Girl!

Milla Jovovich‘s daughter got her wish: She’s getting a baby sister!
    “We’re actually having a girl so she’s so excited,” the actress, 38, told PEOPLE Wednesday at amFAR’s Fifth Annual Inspiration Gala in Los Angeles.
    The news that Jovovich’s second childwith Paul W.S. Anderson will be another daughter came as a big relief to the mom-to-be, who admits she was unsure the couple’s firstborn, Ever Gabo, would take well to having a brother.
    “I was actually worried if we had a boy, what would happen to him,” she says with a laugh. “I was like, ‘I wonder how long he will survive in our house with that little girl pushing him and sticking her foot out and tripping him!'”

Keep up with your favorite celebs in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.

Now that the secret is out, Jovovich and Anderson have been busy coming up with a name. Luckily, Ever, who turns 7 on Monday, is already taking her role as big sister seriously and offering up a few of her favorite — and “amazing” — name choices.
    “One of them was Toilet Bowl. Which we thought was there on our list. We’re like, ‘That’s a really good one.’ Bicycle Lane was another one,” Jovovich says.
    In the end, Ever ended up choosing her sister’s name — and Jovovich jokes it’s a “non-sanitary related” moniker.
    “Actually, the name that we chose, she picked,” she says. “I’m still open to suggestions, but we’ve been calling her one particular thing recently.”
    One thing Ever isn’t too keen on doing for her baby sister? Lavishing her with brand new gifts. “We’re giving birth to Cinderella pretty much. She’s like, ‘We don’t need to buy her anything, Mama. She can just wear all of my old clothes,'” Jovovich says.
    “I’m like, ‘Well, but she needs something new of her own.’ ‘No. No. No. No. She doesn’t need anything. She can just wear my old stuff.'”
    Although she’s expecting a second daughter, Jovovich admits there’s not much else similar between her two pregnancies.
    “It’s really different. I feel like the last pregnancy I got really big and my skin was a disaster, but I felt really great and I was super jolly,” she recalls.
    This time around, my skin looks great, but I’ve been sick, I have headaches. I keep saying it’s a hangover without drinking the night before.”
    Hopeful that she is moving past the morning sickness — “The last week it’s been good,” she says — the proud mama-to-be is concentrating her efforts on Halloween.
    “I’m going to be pregnant for Halloween. I figure that’s enough of a costume. I have layers on already. And it’s more about [Ever] at this point,” she shares, adding that she may pick up a pair of “cat ears or something” to satisfy her creative side.
    “This year I’m going to take it easy. Last year, we did full on — usually we are just dead people … This year, it’s all about life!”

Milla Jovovich: I’m Expecting a Baby Girl! – Moms & Babies – Celebrity Babies and Kids - Moms & Babies - People.com

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

The Cinderella thing is cute.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

They're such a cute couple - congrats to them!
    Last edited by AgentOrange; November 2nd, 2014 at 09:52 PM.

They both have such beautiful smiles.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Paul W.S. Anderson and Milla Jovovich Welcome Daughter Dashiel Edon

Milla Jovovich is a mom — again!
    The Resident Evil actress, 39, and her husband, director and producer Paul W.S. Anderson, 50, welcomed their second child on Wednesday, April 1, her rep confirms to PEOPLE.
    “Milla, her husband Paul and big sisterEver are overjoyed to welcome Dashiel Edon into their family and are all spending some quality bonding time together,” the rep says, adding that the baby was born early this morning. “Both mama and baby are doing great.”

Milla Jovovich Welcomes Daughter Dashiel Edon with Paul W.S. Anderson – Moms & Babies – Celebrity Babies and Kids - Moms & Babies - People.com

Caio Fernando Abreu

I've always liked her and I'm happy for them both. Sounds like they have a great family.
    Drive-by poster

Milla Jovovich Shares First Photo of Her Baby Girl

Dashiel Jovovich-Anderson is ready for her closeup.Milla Jovovich and husband Paul W.S. Anderson took to Instagram on Thursday to share an adorable picture of their new bundle of joy."We are so proud to announce the birth of our second daughter Ms. Dashiel Edan Jovovich-Anderson today!!!" the 39-year-old mother of two wrote.Jovovich also added, "She is 7lbs. 10oz and 20 inches long! We love you Dash!"The "Resident Evil" star was very open about her pregnancy with her fans – and even revealed she was a few days late for giving birth."Hey every1! I’m official one day overdue with pregnancy. It could happen anytime, so we’re packed, ready, but on the edge of our seats," the brunette beauty shared on Facebook earlier this week.The proud parents welcomed their daughter at 5:45am Wednesday morning.The celebrity parents met in 2002 and tied the knot in 2009. They’re also parents to 7-year-old daughter Ever.Now that her baby girl has arrived, the actress will soon start prepping for "Resident Evil: The Final Chapter," alongside her director hubby.

Caio Fernando Abreu

I tried to focus on the baby but was looking at the boy figure on the swaddling blanket upside down, has his head on backwards

Baby is cute, and I like both names she chose for her kids.
    Drive-by poster

fgg

born with freckles? i didn't realize that was possible. i like ever but i don't care for this name, especially eden spelled edon.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Milla Jovovich shared a new photo of her three-day-old daughter Dashiel on her Instagram account on Saturday

Read more: Milla Jovovich gushes about her three-day-old daughter Dashiel on InstagramÂ* | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I'd go for the dog first every time.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    born with freckles? i didn't realize that was possible. i like ever but i don't care for this name, especially eden spelled edon.

Those are probably baby acne, not freckles, which will most likely go away once she sheds a layer or two of skin.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information