• 1 Post By Witchywoman
  • 4 Post By msdeb
  • 6 Post By sputnik
  • 1 Post By faithanne
  • 1 Post By Sylkyn
  • 1 Post By Icepik

Thread: Top 10 Most Inappropriate Record Toppers in Hollywood

Default Top 10 Most Inappropriate Record Toppers in Hollywood

Martin Sheen Martin Sheen holds the record for the most arrests of any Hollywood personality. Mr. Sheen has a long rap sheet, mostly for civil rights protest. As of 2009, Martin Sheen has a total of 66 arrests.

Charlie Sheen

Martin's son, has seen the inside of a jail cell just like his dear old dad. However, Charlie's arrests have been for much more serious crimes. He spent time in jail for domestic violence in 2009 and in 2010 for creating a public disturbance at the Plaza Hotel in NYC where he supposedly did thousands of dollars of damage.

Mel Gibson
    In 2006, Mel Gibson wins the award for the worst drunken tirade when he said some of the worst things a person could say, including many anti-Semitic remarks during his arrest. He later apologized for his behavior but not before losing thousands of fans.

Eminem should get an award for writing and performing some of the most controversial lyrics ever recorded. Nothing is off limits to the rapper including drug use and domestic violence.

Lindsay Lohan wins the award for the most DUI arrests. Her first arrest for driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol came in 2007, and that brought on a host of other legal issues including other arrests, revocation of her bail, and time in rehab.

Angelina Jolie holds the record for the most nude scenes ever captured on film. Jolie appeared took her clothes off in "Foxfire," "Wanted," "Pushing Tin," "Original Sin," "Taking Lives," and "Changeling.

Sally Field gets the award for the worst Oscar acceptance speech ever. In 1984, Field won the Academy Award for her role in "Places in the Heart." During her speech, the emotional Field uttered the infamous line, "You like me, right now, you like me.

Jessica Simpson It's not rare for celebrities to try to sound smart, only to come off quite the opposite. Jessica Simpson gets the award for the dumbest celebrity. She gets this award for not knowing if Chicken of the Sea tuna was chicken or tuna and for gems such as, "Twenty-three is old.

Tyra Banks gets the award for the world's worst first tweet by a celebrity. In July 2009, after signing up for her own Twitter account, Banks entered the world of Twitter by saying, "Been sitting here for 30 minutes trying to figure out a clever first tweet. Still thinking..."

Gwyneth Paltrow holds the honor of being the entertainment industry's most hated celebrity. She seems to hold herself above others with comments like, "I'd rather die than let my kid eat Cup-a-Soup," and has lost her appeal among fans around the world.
    Brookie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchywoman View Post

good lord that's scary.

and Sally Field is awesome. They need to back the fuck off her
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Martin Sheen Martin Sheen holds the record for the most arrests of any Hollywood personality. Mr. Sheen has a long rap sheet, mostly for civil rights protest. As of 2009, Martin Sheen has a total of 66 arrests.
    how is that an inappropriate record? if anything, it's a totally awesome record. leave president bartlet a lone!
    Lalasnake, Alysheba, palta and 3 others like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

What a strange story. What records have any of them actually broken, and what's inappropriate about celebrities being dumb?

eta sput posted at the same time so for some reason I can't like your post, but yeah the only actual record that was broken should be worn as a fucking badge of honour.
    WhateverLolaWants likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I have always thought Sally Field's acceptance speech was sweet and down-to-earth. I don't believe it should be in this list at all. Same for Tyra's Banks' remark--I thought that was funny!
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Angie looks gorgeous in that pic.

Martin Sheen is awesome. That is a lot of arrests. Of course, it's for good things, but I'm surprised that there are so many.

Every time I see a picture of Lindsay now, I think "Wow, Dina is in bad shape."

My god, that photo of Angie...
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Every time I see a picture of Lindsay now, I think "Wow, Dina is in bad shape."

Every time I see a picture of her, I feel like a goddess!
    Kittylady likes this.

Thread Information