Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: 'Star Trek: Voyager' Actor My Ex Claims I'm Banging Bill Nye

mjw
    Elite Member

Default 'Star Trek: Voyager' Actor My Ex Claims I'm Banging Bill Nye

"Star Trek: Voyager" actor Robert Picardo says he way too old to experiment with Bill Nye the Science Guy ... in the bedroom.

Picardo is asking a judge to stop his soon-to-be ex-wife from spreading rumors he's in a gay relationship with Nye.

The actor says in court docs -- obtained by TMZ -- Linda Pawlik lured him over to her house July 4th by falsely telling him the family dog was missing. While he was there, he claims Linda had a P.I. attach a GPS device to his car.

Days later ... Linda started telling family friends the P.I. reported back that Picardo and Nye spent 3 hours together in Nye's bedroom, which she believes is proof of an affair.

Picardo says in docs, "I'd made it to 60 without having sex with a man and a 'walk on the wild side' at this age seemed unlikely to anyone who knows me."

The actor acknowledges he and Nye have been friends for years and have taken many pics together ... but he says it's purely platonic.

Fabulous.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz39WZiUId2
    sluce, michaelchance and panic like this.

LOL - I googled Is Bill Nye gay? This answer is great!!!

Like most people, Mr. Nye has not publicly announced his sexuality. However all his public relationships have been with women, so it may be assumed that he is heterosexual. Who cares? Bill Nye is a nice, informative and entertaining person.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

trivia for anyone who cares, Robert Picardo played the main werewolf ("Eddie") in The Howling. I always loved that movie.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    trivia for anyone who cares, Robert Picardo played the main werewolf ("Eddie") in The Howling. I always loved that movie.
    Are you for real??? The Howling with the mom from ET? I've got to go check that out.

It's incredibly annoying to see how implying someone is gay/lesbian is still considered salacious or a way to smear or insult someone.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Are you for real??? The Howling with the mom from ET? I've got to go check that out.
    Yeah. Google image "Eddie Quist," that's some terrifying shit.
    VeraGemini likes this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

i love his glasses.
    the ex-wife sounds batshit crazy.
    mostlylurking likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I love Picardo, period. Not a bit Voyager fan but I loved him as Woolsey in Stargate. His ex sounds like a real piece of work.

this is one of the weirdest news stories i've heard today.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    I love Picardo, period. Not a bit Voyager fan but I loved him as Woolsey in Stargate. His ex sounds like a real piece of work.
    and Doctor Dick in China Beach.
    whitetigeress likes this.

Bronze Member

She is, though she may not be wrong here. Matter of fact, the two of them HELD HANDS in court 'comforting' each other. Not only that, as soon as Nye moved to NYC, Picardo did, as well, and rumors about Nye have existed since he was in Seattle. As for Picardo's ex? She's mentally ill, addicted to pills and booze, and is in trouble for a murder that happened using her gun. She's insensible at this point.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    Whoa. That was him?

Edit: One Google search later, and damn.

Young Robert Picardo was kinda hot. In an unwashed hillbilly zombie werewolf serial killer kinda way.

Does anybody have an idea how many Joules of energy a hookup between Picardo and Nye would generate? For example, would it be enough to power a small tricorder?

Quote Originally Posted by VeraGemini View Post
    Whoa. That was him?

Edit: One Google search later, and damn.

Young Robert Picardo was kinda hot. In an unwashed hillbilly zombie werewolf serial killer kinda way.

Kinda hot? I want a time machine now.

Though I've always had a thing for Woolsey in Stargate SG1 and Atlantis (not a Voyager watcher)
    sprynkles and VeraGemini like this.

I'm confused, didn't he hit on a random (nonfamous) pregnant woman at one point? (Not that thats impossible if he was gay or bi)...

It's just when I read the information in this thread, a picture/story came to mind about him hitting on a pregnant woman.

Or was that some other older television something-or-other man that's kinda creepy looking?

Either way, not cool to "out" people (in the press or otherwise) because you're biter (), lady.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

This story is so bizarre.
    Annika likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information