• 3 Post By JadeStar70
  • 3 Post By sluce
  • 1 Post By sputnik

Thread: Jennifer Garner pregnant? New photo of actress sparks baby rumors

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Jennifer Garner pregnant? New photo of actress sparks baby rumors

Is there a bat baby on the way?

Jennifer Garner sparked pregnancy rumors Thursday when she was photographed in Los Angeles sporting what appeared to be a growing bump while chatting on her cell phone.

The 42-year-old actress also looked to be showing in a snap taken on July 18.

This would be the fourth child for Garner and "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" star Ben Affleck.

The married pair of nine years welcomed their third, Samuel, two years ago joining daughters Violet, 8, and Seraphina, 5.

Affleck, 41, has been busy on set in Detroit playing the coveted role of Batman for the highly anticipated film, due out in 2016.

Garner, whose speculated bump has only surfaced in recent photos, has spent time with her other half in the Michigan area over the past few months.

The two made a surprise appearance at a child's birthday party at Detroit Kid City play center on July 13 with their son and also celebrated their wedding anniversary at Bistro 82 in Royal Oak, Mich., in late June.

"They looked like a great couple. They paid a lot of attention to each other," an eyewitness told People magazine at the time.

A rep for Garner has yet to respond to the Daily News' request for comment.

Read more: Jennifer Garner pregnant? New photo of actress sparks baby rumors - NY Daily News

fgg

i wouldn't be surprised if they kept having kids but i think she might be one (like most women...) that get a little pooch here and there because we've speculated about her a few times since her little alien son was born.
    BelledeJour and dowcat like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

This actress is pregnant. Yes, again! We thought that she and her husband might slow down on the baby-making (because they seem to spend more time apart than together) but apparently that is not the case.By the way, she commented to a friend that she is hoping that this baby will “even the score.” Although her husband is not a particularly well-behaved guy, she is not a vengeful person, so we are not entirely sure what she meant by that remark.
    Popular guess
    Actress: Jen Garner
    Husband: Ben Affleck

She Hopes Baby Will Even The Score | BLIND GOSSIP
    Last edited by SHELLEE; August 4th, 2014 at 10:56 AM. Reason: putting the popular guess in white
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I think she bloats with her period. This is the second or third time there has been speculation about a pregnancy. I swear I just saw pics of her from last week and she didn't look pregnant at all.
    BelledeJour likes this.

Even the score could mean three boys in the house and three girls.

In a bad month I could pass as preggo when Aunt Flo comes to town.
    Kittylady likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Yea,...even the score to me sounds like they want another boy,...so they will have two girls and two boys.

She issued a statement that she is not pregnant. It must suck to have the press say you look pregnant when you're not. LOL
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

^^I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I think she bloats with her period. This is the second or third time there has been speculation about a pregnancy. I swear I just saw pics of her from last week and she didn't look pregnant at all.
    or she's really constipated.
    my best friend is super skinny but she's lucky if she poos once a week. that plus her period and she has days where she looks like she could be at 4 months. then she finally goes and suddenly has a washboard stomach again.
    KrisNine likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    or she's really constipated.
    my best friend is super skinny but she's lucky if she poos once a week. that plus her period and she has days where she looks like she could be at 4 months. then she finally goes and suddenly has a washboard stomach again.
    That has got to be uncomfortable.

^^
    it is.
    a lot of it is stress related. she's quite anxious. if she's having a good week and isn't stressed out, she'll go more often. if she's stressed out or away from home, it's mission: impossible because she's also one of those women who can't poo unless it's in their bathroom at home.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

czb

^^^ girlfriend has issues. or needs to eat more figs. but seriously, i'm with kris, that has to be way uncomfortable.

lol i agree. she's always been constipated though, even when she was a little girl and then her anxiety makes it worse. they ran tests on her a bunch of times and the only thing they can find is that her digestion is extremely slow compared to most people.

czb

^^^ poor thing. i'm assuming it affects her mood?

i think at this point she's pretty much used to it. it's not often that it gets so bad she looks 4 months pregnant, for that to happen it has to be a perfect storm of stress + period bloat + constipation.

Thread Information