• 1 Post By gas_chick
  • 1 Post By Trixie
  • 2 Post By twitchy2.0
  • 1 Post By Beeyotch
  • 2 Post By Trixie

Thread: Mad Genius Tara Reid is Selling a Perfume Called 'Shark by Tara Reid'

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Mad Genius Tara Reid is Selling a Perfume Called 'Shark by Tara Reid'

Tara Reid, star of the acclaimed films Sharknado and Sharknado 2 is the latest celebrity to jump into the perfume business, with a scent named "Shark."

Yes, movie star and amateur scientist person Tara Reid has ingeniously bottled a perfume and dubbed it "Shark." That was the title settled on after her marketing team nixxed "Pie," "Lebowski" and "Please Forget That I Made Taradise."If you were expecting a perfume that smells like spray on tan and hangover sweat, think again. Here is the description of theperfume. (If this is a hoax, I love whoever came up with this beautiful madness.)

Shark by Tara is a light and refreshing perfume perfect for day-to-day wear. It also incorporates a plethora of "lavender" colored flowers, which is Tara's favorite color, making them a true fit for Shark by Tara.

Shark by Tara perfume is a complex scent with three different levels of nodes that embrace our fresh, light, and fun feel. Our top-level node is clad with iced mint, violetand lemon, while our middle node is complete with jasmine, tuberoseand muguet. The last dry node is cool blue rose, amber and musk.

I tried to purchase a bottle of this perfume. (Hey, I like violet and jasmine and my boyfriend has a weird fixation with shark-themed objects. For $24.95, I'm getting a deal.) However, when I went to finalize the purchase, my computer kicked me out of the website. My computer is now judging me for my taste in celebrity fragrances. "OH HONEY NO. YOU DO NOT GIVE TARA REID YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. PUT DOWN THE DRINK. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?"

If I ever do get my hands on a bottle of this perfume, I promise to tell you all about it.
    Images via Getty and Tara Reid.

Mad Genius Tara Reid is Selling a Perfume Called 'Shark by Tara Reid'

There are no words.

I'm surprised the base note on this wasn't vodka.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Shark vodka would be more believable.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

That hair colour/skin colour combo is just gross. eau de Spray tan, hangover sweat, cigarettes and dirty feet. That's my guess.

Oh her look in this pic is classy as hell compared to her hair/makeup in Sharknado 2
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I bet it smells fishy just like Tara.
    Froogy likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Can't blame a girl for jumping on what might be her last bandwagon.
    Heidi Ho likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

We're going to need a smaller boat.
    witchcurlgirl and Kittylady like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

My eyes read "Tara Reid" when I skimmed it, and my mind auto-completed it to "Skank."
    spinmonkey likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Shark vodka would be more believable.
    Exactly, who wants to smell like Tara Reid? Drink like Tara Reid, on the other hand, is something everyone can aspire to. After all, she is The Drunk. Shark Vodka by Tara is a missed opportunity.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Maybe the perfume is 80 proof.
    Kittylady and faithanne like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Gold Member

How is this chick still relevant? Didn't she hit her peak in 1999?

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Tara Reid Was Afraid That Starring In “Sharknado” Would Kill Her Career

National treasure and master thespian Tara Reid, star of such critically acclaimed works of direct-to-DVD greatness as The Crow: Wicked Prayer and Unnatural Causes, told Access Hollywood (via Metro) that she was initially hesitant to take on the role of Ian Ziering’s Tara Reid-ish ex-wife “April Wexler” in Sharknadobecause she was afraid it would kill what was left of her illustrious career. No more sequels to Van Wilder. No more Celebrity Big Brother. No more embarrassing low-budget made-for-TV movies about flying CGI sharks. Nothing!

“When I first did it, it was called Dark Skies, so I thought, okay, it’s not gonna sound so bad on my resume… it’ll be fine. And then, all of a sudden, they’re like, ‘We’re changing the name to Sharknado‘. I said, ‘Oh my God, this is it! My career is over.’

Going so far as to refuse to be involved in any promotion for the movie, the blonde says she ‘begged’ filmmakers to ]change the name: “It was horrible. They said, ‘Trust us, it’ll work.’” And it did.

“When it became this phenomenon, I was like, ‘Are you joking me, is this really happening?’”

Thank goodness Sharknado was such a huge success; I’d hate to see Tara Reid bury what was left of her esteemed acting career in a shallow grave and be forced to take a job hawking cheap perfume or something. Now she can finally get back to more serious roles, like “Hard-looking party girl” or “Tired-looking stripper” in direct-to-DVD films and unauthorized American Pie sequels. Or, she can finally give us a second season of her documentary series Taradise (PLEEEASSE?!?!!?)

And here’s more of future EGOT winner (E! Alumnus Award, Gelsons loyalty card member, Old Navy Friends & Family event invitee, Tit.com’s notorious nip slip hall of fame inductee) looking like a shimmering sun-kissed daisy petal at Vivica A. Fox’s 50th birthday party[ this past weekend:

Dlisted | Tara Reid Was Afraid That Starring In ā€œSharknadoā€¯ Would Kill Her Career
    [/COLOR]

She totally rocked in Sharknado 2.

Thread Information