Like Tree8Likes
  • 3 Post By Kittylady
  • 2 Post By czb
  • 1 Post By Kittylady
  • 2 Post By SHELLEE

Thread: Former Flames of the Famous Spill to Star!

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Former Flames of the Famous Spill to Star!

Relationships are difficult, but when you’re dating a celebrity…they can get downright surreal! In this week’s issue of Star, former flames of famous celebrities dish to Star all about what it was like to date an A-lister.

For example, one source revealed the emotionally messy details of a date with Selena Gomez. “We went to dinner, and once we sat down, she started bawling,” the one-time fling said. “I didn’t know how to make her stop! Everyone was staring and pointing, but she didn’t care.” From there, it only got worse, and the insider even deemed it, “the most awkward meal of my life!”

And when its comes to Adam Levine, even runway models can’t always keep his attention! One of his former dates admitted the rocker started off as a gentleman, but all that changed at a Bel Air party, where he flirted with Eva Mendesand ogled another gorgeous girl. “Adam was in a trance and stopped listening to me,” the woman dished. “I told him to snap out of it, but that only lasted until the next bombshell. Finally, I called a cab.”

Celebrities’ Exes Tell All! | Star Magazine

Star: Ryan Gosling wept openly & profusely after sex with a random club girl

I sometimes worry that I’m too unemotional. I’ve been accused of talking, writing, thinking and acting “like a man” many times before, which I’ve always taken as someone else’s observation that I’m not into the frilly, touchy-feely stuff of life. I have a low tolerance for pillow-weepers, for one. Unless it’s Lloyd Dobler, I’m not really interested in man-tears, especially after (or during) sex. Incidentally, that was one of the worst parts of the Fifty Shades of Grey book – after every sex act, it felt like Ana Steele started weeping. STOP CRYING. I don’t even like men who have that “pillow-weeper look” which can basically be summed up as: Jim Sturgess.

So, maybe that’s why I’ve never been into Ryan Gosling. Maybe somewhere, in the deepest recesses of my mind, I realized that Gosling is what I hate/fear the most: a guy who cries after sex. At least that’s what one “source” tells Star Magazine in their cover story this week, which is all about normal, non-celebrity people who have dated celebrities. The Gosling story is one of the best!

Ryan Gosling brought movie fans to tears in The Notebook. But on one date, it was Ryan who turned on the waterworks.

“He was the best lover I’ve ever had,” recalls a curvy blonde, who shared a night of passion with Ryan after meeting him at a nightclub. But once the lovemaking was over, things took a turn.

“I thought I heard him sniffling,” she says. “Then I realized he had tears gushing down his face. I asked if he was all right, and he said he gets emotional sometimes.”

[From Star Magazine, print edition]

I’m not completely heartless. If you’re in a committed, loving relationship, I could see how a dude crying after sex would be a good thing, a sign of true emotional maturity. But this was a one night stand!!! Is this really who Ryan is in real life? Is he the guy who cries after hot sex with a random club girl?
    Cele|bitchy | Star: Ryan Gosling wept openly & profusely after sex with a random club girl

Star: Jared Leto is so method that he insists upon having sex in character

Star magazine went all out this week with a very amusing series called, “I ]dated an A-lister.” Kaiser is covering the stories about Ryan Gosling and Leo DiCaprio, and I’m filling in the blanks with Jared Leto. The same guy who grabbed a stripper’s neck during a lap dance for Jared’s brother. He has been known to stare into journalist’s eyes and describe them as “beautiful” and “they’re, like, golden.” He probably thinks of sex in a twisted, artsy way. The Star insider says Jared likes to do it in character. He’s so method, you know. Check it:

Talk about method acting! A former galpal was dating 42-year-old Jared when he was preparing for the 2004 film Alexander — and even between the sheets, he insisted on staying in character. “I said I was OK with it,” she says. “But then when he started speaking in a Macedonian accent, it was hard for me to take him seriously.” What’s more, she reveals], the Oscar winner insisted that she not use his real name during sex. Laughs Jared’s ex,” I’ve never seen anyone more into their work.”

[From Star, print edition, August 11, 2014]

If I didn’t know so much about Jared’s gross, Uncle Terry-loving tendencies, I’d probably think his “method” sex was kinda hot. There are movie characters (perhaps a Marvel one) that I’ve fantasized about and wouldn’t mind bedding. Some of Jared’s characters have been suitable for a few moments of imagination. I’m talking about Jordan Catalano, of course. Here’s an honest question — do you think Jared ever used his Rayon character in the sack? I bet he did. And I bet it was amazing.

Hey, we never talked
    about Jared’s weird pants and cowboy boots combo at Paris fashion week. Talk about destroying the fantasy.
    Cele|bitchy | Star: Jared Leto is so method that he insists upon having sex in character
    [/COLOR]

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Star: Leo DiCaprio’s ex-lover says Leo was bad in bed, he only lasted a minute

I’ve heard some of the rumors about Leonardo DiCaprio’s sex life. But you have to understand, I don’t always put a lot of stock in blind items. If you tell me that Leo and his posse made their way through a dozen wannabe models on a yacht in St. Tropez, sure, I’ll believe you. Because there’s enough photo evidence and anecdotal evidence to back it up. So, I tend to believe that Leo is a lazy guy. He hasn’t had to “work” for girlfriends/one-nighters in a long time But even guys who don’t have to “work” for it still manage to make their conquests feel… I don’t know, appreciated? Not so much with Leo, at least according to an ex-lover. Back in the day, Leo hooked up with model/]video girl Bobbie Brown. She says he’s a terrible lover.

Before Gisele Bundchen], Bar Refaeli or his current squeeze Toni Garrn, there was Bobbie Brown, aka the “Cherry Pie” girl from the infamous 1990 Warrant video. Bobbie tells Star that the two had a one-night stand.

And while Leo, 39, received high marks in one department (“He was… Titanic,” says Bobbie), he came up short in other areas. Not only was the actor a germophobe who grilled her about her sexual hygiene (he asked her if she’d been tested for gonorrhea), but sadly for Bobbie, Leo didn’t even last as long as one of his movie trailers.

In her telling, it was only about one minute into the act when he said: “Wait a second. Don’t move, Bobbie. We need to slow down.” And then… end scene!

To be fair, I think many “big” guys are like this – they think if they have a big dong, that’s all they need and they don’t put any more effort into it. Plus, you’ve got that added layer of celebrity, where Leo surrounds himself with yes-men who worship the ground he walks on, and maybe Leo just doesn’t believe there’s any room for improvement
    . So… look at these photos of the current Leo. Would you let him grunt through it for two minutes tops? Yeah, not so much. Maybe if there was jewelry[ involved.

Cele|bitchy | Star: Leo DiCaprio’s ex-lover says Leo was bad in bed, he only lasted a minute
    [/COLOR]

Has Star magazine ever had a credible story?
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Star: Prince Harry is ‘romantic & considerate’ on dates, he’s a great kisser

We’ve been covering some of Star Mag’s cover story in separate posts because some of the stories about “regular people dating celebrities” are just too good to compile in one post. So this is post is mainly about Prince Harry and what he’s like to date, but I’m also including some highlights from other stories. First, the Harry story:

One lucky woman who went on a date with Prince Harry recalls him being the most romantic man she’s ever met.

“I’ve never in my life met someone as considerate as Harry,” she explains. “We went to dinner and Harry complimented me constantly and really took an interest in my life.”

He even bought his date a dozen roses from a man selling flowers on the street before sending her off with a long smooch.

“If every guy kissed like Prince Harry, the dating world would be a much happier place.”

I’ve actually heard before that Harry is a great kisser. Like, even when he was just a teenager, his hookups were like, “WOW.” But do you believe that he’s romantic? He probably is, up to a point. Harry doesn’t have to work very hard to get ladies, but I think he probably does “work” for ladies he really likes. Chelsy Davy and Cressida Bonas actually seemed to be pretty high-maintenance girlfriends, so he probably learned early how to keep them happy.

Other highlights from the Star story:

*When Jennifer Aniston briefly dated normal-guy Brian Bouma in 2008, she was the aggressor. She approached him, she seduced him (on the second date) and everything was on her terms – they only stayed at her homes, and he loved how much attention she gave him.

*Ben Affleck is “controlling and moody” and he throws tantrums when people get his food orders wrong.

*Taylor Swift texted a guy 15 times a day before they’ve even gone on their first date.

*Adam Levine flirts with other women when he’s on a date.

*John Mayer likes role-playing. He likes when women “play doctor.”

*Lindsay Lohan was super-aggressive. She pulls hair and put the dude’s hands around her throat. And she’s a scratcher.

*Jack ]Nicholson was super-nice to a waitress he got pregnant, but their relationship was over as soon as she got knocked up. Still, he supports her and the kid even today.

*Jennifer Love Hewitt brought her mom along on a first date, and made her mom walk around while Love was having dinner. Love talked about her mom the whole time.

*Courteney Cox is a “cold fish and a total
    diva.” She wants dudes to wait on her hand and foot and she flirts with other men in front of her dates.

Cele|bitchy | Star: Prince Harry is ‘romantic & considerate’ on dates, he’s a great kisser
    [/COLOR]

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post

I’m not completely heartless. If you’re in a committed, loving relationship, I could see how a dude crying after sex would be a good thing, a sign of true emotional maturity. But this was a one night stand!!! Is this really who Ryan is in real life? Is he the guy who cries after hot sex with a random club girl?
    Cele|bitchy | Star: Ryan Gosling wept openly & profusely after sex with a random club girl

I'm a heartless cunt. I'd take it as a sign to excuse myself for the bathroom and spend the next 15 minutes having a smoke, a sandwich and whatever else I could think of while I was away.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Has Star magazine ever had a credible story?
    When it's as much fun as this who cares?

*John Mayer likes role-playing. He likes when women “play doctor.”
    Proctologist?
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I had the same thought immediately about Mayer.

“If every guy kissed like Prince Harry, the dating world would be a much happier place.”

See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

czb

the one about Taylor cracks me up .... 'talked about her cats all night'

redcat and Air Quotes like this.

That story about Ryan Gosling sounds fake for whatever reason, like his PR shill wrote this for Star. We don't believe you Ryan, you need more people.

I like to cuddle and sleep after sex, but crying? Nah...Maybe because I still haven't met the right one yet...lol...

Jen's ex Brian Bouma is hot. He could boss me around any damn day:

What Kind of Welfare, Witchcraft Hocus Pocus Hoedown is this?!

Elite Member

Meh......I wouldn't consider a one-night stand to be "a former flame" or an expert on anyone's love-making skills. They could just be having an off-night.

I wouldn't even know what to do if someone started crying after sex. Probably start laughing and then leave. As for the Leo one, is asking someone about whether they've been tested for STDs supposed to be a bad thing? If anything I'm impressed he's so diligent, I feel like Hollywood must be completely STD ridden.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

^^ Even if they said they were all clear I'd still insist on wrapping it up though.
    Rusalka likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    ^^ Even if they said they were all clear I'd still insist on wrapping it up though.
    I dont understand those who don't.
    Kittylady and Rusalka like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Bronze Member

The Taylor Swift one sounds so fake. Further into the actual article, it claims that Taylor invited the guy to go home with her after dinner, but he made an excuse not to go back to her place and he just ended the date. Yeah right, like a guy is really not going to go there, lol.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I want to know about Christina Aguilera

Thread Information