Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: St. Angie Jolie And Brad Pitt Write Handwritten Love Letters To Each Other

mjw
    Elite Member

Default St. Angie Jolie And Brad Pitt Write Handwritten Love Letters To Each Other

While Brad Pitt was shooting Fury in England and polluting the skies above Britain with musky clouds of foreskin butter and butt jelly fumes , St. Angie Jolie was all the way in Australia directing the Louis Zamperini biopic Unbroken. You’d think that if Brad Pitt wanted to communicate with St. Angie’s ass, he’d just go to the nearest church, put his hands together and ask her assistant God to patch her through. But St. Angie tells Australia’s TV Week Magazine (via E!) that her and Brad’s love is an old-fashioned, timeless kind of love and they didn’t talk through sext messages or Skype or emails. They’d write love letters to each other and they’d role play while doing so. Angie would dip her bony finger in an inkwell and scribble out a letter to Brad as though she was an old-timey actress in the Pacific theater and he was an old-timey actor in the European theater and they weren’t modern-day famous millionaires who could make a private jet appear just by saying “I want a private jet to appear.” St. Angie is telling us this, because she wants to remind us all that they’re Romeo and Juliet if Romeo was a greasy billy goat whose potent weed farts could get a hippo stoned and if Juliet was a vampire saint who stored the youth of babies in her forehead vein. Angie spit this out by her and Brad’s ~romantic~ letter ]writing:

“He was supportive from a distance and it was quite romantic in a way. We decided to be of that time when we could imagine he was in the European theatre and I was in the Pacific theater and we wrote hand-written letters to each other that were very connecting for us, thinking of the people that were separated for months if not years at a time back then.”

What’s surprising is that Brad’s letters from England got to St. Angie in Australia. Brad’s 100% THC sweat probably dripped all over that letter and it’s weird that a postal worker didn’t think that something in the envelope was the good shit when their dog’s nose exploded while sniffing it. Brad can easily send a weed-soaked letter in the mail and yet I get in trouble when I try to FedEx a bag of the good shit from California to whatever hotel I’m staying at in a different state (No, I have never done that, yet).

If for whatever reason, Brangie loses their zillions, they can always get it back and then some by selling those letters. Every Brangeloonie would do and sell anything to get their hands and other parts around those letters. A rolled-up letter handwritten by St. Angie would replace that W Magazine cover as the only paper dildo they need in their life.

Dlisted | St. Angie Jolie And Brad Pitt Write Handwritten Love Letters To Each Other
    Last edited by mjw; July 31st, 2014 at 04:27 PM.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.

Oh, god, they're so special.
    arie_skop likes this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

gawd, this is hilarious horseshit........

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

czb

slow news day ....
    Angeli likes this.

This can't be real. If it is, her damehood should be immediately rescinded.

They're like those people who only post the most fantastic shit on Facebook.
    arie_skop likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    Oh, god, they're so special.
    No they're not. I have a box full of hand written love letters from the Bloke. Mine aren't illegibly written in crayon and covered in brownie crumbs either.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Nitpicking but by "European theater" and "Pacific theater" didn't she mean the war and not the stage?
    Kathie_Moffett and Kittylady like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Yeah, right.

Suuuuure!

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Nitpicking but by "European theater" and "Pacific theater" didn't she mean the war and not the stage?
    I edited a lot of books about wars, and at first it confused me to see "theater" alone, not "theater of war." But it's a common expression.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

yeah, I work on govt contracts in regards to war(s) and our people are in "theater" when over there...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Gag! I wish they would quit trying to tell us how much they love each other and how perfect they are for each other.

Look at all the fat, bitter, jealous haterz. LOL
    gas_chick likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Hey.i am only fatter because of my thyroid,take it back NOW or i ll report you and have you bannideted

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information