Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Zoe Saldana Is Pregnant, Expecting First Child With Husband Marco Perego

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Default Zoe Saldana Is Pregnant, Expecting First Child With Husband Marco Perego

Zoe Saldana Is Pregnant, Expecting First Child With Marco Perego - Us Weekly

Zoe Saldana Is Pregnant, Expecting First Child With Husband Marco Perego
    Celebrity Moms Jul. 23, 2014 AT 8:15AM
    By Stephanie Webber

Zoe Saldana is pregnant and expecting her first child with husband Marco Perego, a source reveals exclusively to Us Weekly Credit: Michael Buckner/Getty Images

Forget Rosemary's baby—Zoe is expecting one of her own! Zoe Saldana is pregnant and expecting her first child with husband Marco Perego, a source reveals in the new issue of Us Weekly.

"Zoe is about three months pregnant," the insider tells Us of the Guardians of the Galaxy actress, 36. "But she will only announce the news when she's ready."

Another insider says she and Italian artist Perego, 35, can't wait to be parents. "Zoe has always wanted a big family," the second source says, "and Marco's on board, too!"

PHOTOS: Zoe's best style moments

Zoe Saldana attends Marvel's "Guardians Of The Galaxy" Los Angeles Premiere at the Dolby Theatre on July 21, 2014 in Hollywood, California.
    Credit: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com

The mom-to-be has been making the rounds this week to promote Guardians, but has strategically tried to camouflage her burgeoning bump on the red carpet. On Monday, July 21, she kept onlookers guessing with a printed frock. She was also spotted earlier in the day wearing a baggy T-shirt under a loose-fitting blazer.

The New Jersey native isn't the only one in her family expecting. As Us exclusively reported, Saldana threw a baby shower for her pregnant sister Mariel Saldana Webb earlier this month. Along with sister Cisely Saldana, the trio celebrated at Caulfield's restaurant in Beverly Hills on June 8.

Us broke news in September 2013 that the Avatar actress and Italian artist secretly married in London. "It was super small but very romantic and beautiful," an insider told Us at the time. Almost a year after their nuptials, the couple finally made their red carpet debut at AOL's NewFronts event in NYC on April 29.

Read more: Zoe Saldana Is Pregnant, Expecting First Child With Marco Perego - Us Weekly
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook
    dowcat likes this.

Good for them. And I think their baby will be really cute!
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Hope she realizes she can't have donuts anymore.

I hope the baby doesn't get her nasal-labial folds.

He looks like Dave Navarro's brother or something.

She's gonna look so much better with some weight on her. Congrats!
    Cinnamon*Girl likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

He reminds me of a guy out of Whitesnake or some other band...lol

Congrats to them both! She is very pretty.

Not Only is Zoe Saldana Pregnant, But She's Reportedly Expecting Twins!

News broke yesterday that Zoe Saldana and her husband Marco Perego are expecting their first child together and it now seems like the duo may actually be expecting twins!
    “She’s thrilled!” an insider told E! News.
    PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics ofZoe Saldana
    While there’s been no official confirmation and this could not turn out to be true – we’d love to see the pair with two little twins!
    Zoe has been vocal about wanting a big family in the past.
    Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News | Just Jared

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Zoe Saldana Is Pregnant with Twins, Britney Spears Says!

Zoe Saldana is reportedly expecting twins, according to Britney Spears!
    “Who knows? That’s a very good idea. But [Zoe]’s pregnant with twins right now. So I’m sure she’s got a huge future ahead of her,” Britney, 32, shared to ET after being asked if they would do another movie together after starring inCrossroads in 2002!
    PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics ofZoe Saldana
    Earlier this week, Britney and Zoe had amini Crossroads reunion while jetting out of LAX Airport.
    Zoe has been rather mum about her pregnancy details, and only confirmedthat she was pregnant during the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge a few weeks ago.

Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News | Just Jared

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

fgg

^moral of the story - don't tell britney anything you are trying to keep quiet!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Damn Brit Brit!! What a big mouth!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I thought it was already being said she was pregnant with twins.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    ^moral of the story - don't tell britney anything you are trying to keep quiet!
    Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    Damn Brit Brit!! What a big mouth!
    LOL, Zoe is lucky that she didn't have the syph...
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

fgg

ZOE SALDANA GIVES BIRTH TO TWINS!

Zoe Saldana is a mom! According to a new report, the 36-year-old gave birth to twins in an LA hospital on Monday, Dec. 8!

The babies are the first children for the actress and her husband, artist Marco Perego.

“Zoe and Marco are delighted, Zoe has been ready to drop for some time and they are both ecstatic to be meeting the twins,” a friend of the couple says.

“This is a dream come true for both of them and they are absolutely delighted. They have been looking forward [to] this day for the last nine months. Both want a big family so this is the start.”

In early October, the ‘Star Trek’ beauty confirmed she was expecting twins when a reporter asked her if she planned on dressing up for Halloween. She replied, “I might. I might need three costumes.”

She has said she hopes to have at least “two or three” kids.

“Or four or five! I don’t care. They’re just so delicious,” she gushed.

“I love the anxiety, the pressure of the loud room full of yapping kids. But I’m a kid myself. I get along very well with animals and children. I dig them. I get them. They make perfect sense to me. A child speaks more sense than an adult half of the time.”

Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Twins! (REPORT) - In Touch Weekly

Congrats. Hoping the names don't suck.
    llamamama likes this.

fgg

Zoe Saldana Gives Birth, Welcomes Twin Boys Cy and Bowie With Husband Marco Perego

Her little guys are here! Zoe Saldana and husband Marco Perego have welcomed twin boys, the actress announced on Friday, Jan. 2, via Twitter.

The actress also updated her Instagram account with the names of her sons on Friday. "Our boys CY and BOWIE are finally here," the Avatar star wrote alongside a photo of two identical baby bottles embellished with plush toys. "#marcoperego and I wanted to thank you for your beautiful wishes and for your patience."

Us broke news last July that Saldana, 36, and her Italian artist beau, 35, were expecting. After several red carpet appearances, Saldana addressed her pregnancy for the first time during an ALS Ice Bucket Challenge in August. In September, her former Crossroads costar Britney Spears spilled the beans that Saldana was eating for three.

The Center Stage star stayed upbeat during her pregnancy, even revealing that she split her pants while carrying her sons. (She pole danced too!) She discussed possible baby names during an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Oct. 17.

"My husband is very Italian and I'm very Latina so every day we have messages from our parents, 'Oh it should be Rocko, Giovanni, Luigi, Antonio Ramon Jose.' And you're like, 'Oh my god, people chill, chill,'" she teased. "We're kind of hippie…we just want them to be healthy."

Healthy and multilingual. "Of course [our children] will speak the languages that we speak; my sisters and I grew up learning French and speaking English and Spanish, and because of that, we're able to understand Italian and Portuguese," Saldana said for Cosmopolitan of Latinas' September 2014 issue. "But I'm going to have to make a conscious effort to speak Spanish to my children, because I speak Spanglish."

Read more: Zoe Saldana Gives Birth, Welcomes Twin Boys With Husband Marco Perego - Us Weekly
    dowcat likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information