Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By SHELLEE
  • 3 Post By *Kat*
  • 1 Post By WhateverLolaWants
  • 1 Post By Angeli
  • 2 Post By Tati
  • 1 Post By NickiDrea

Thread: Paris Hilton on Aquarians: ‘We are social butterflies, humanitarians, geniuses’

Default Paris Hilton on Aquarians: ‘We are social butterflies, humanitarians, geniuses’

It’s the dead of summer, barely any good gossip is happening, and so this is what we get – a new Paris Hilton interview in The Telegraph. Many of the “fancy” UK papers like to sit down with our most vapid American celebrities and use the lengthy interview format to make fun of said celebrities. The Guardian did an excellent takedown-interview with Kim Kardashian once, letting her talk herself into sounding like the most superficial a—hole who was famous for nothing. I’m reminded of that piece while looking through this Paris Hilton piece. They’re making fun of Paris but they’re really just letting her talk about her silly life. Some highlights:

Her work as a DJ in Ibiza: “I killed it. I feel like DJs are the new rock stars.

Her Paris Hilton business: “We’ve done over $1.8 billion in sales [on my fragrances]. I have 16 other product lines [including] clothing, sunglasses, shoes, lingerie, swimwear, eyelashes, nails, my own motorcycle team, dog clothes… I have 60 Paris Hilton stores that carry all my products.” Recently she opened her first hotel, in the Philippines. “It’s called Paris, not Hilton, just me,” she says, “because I don’t want people to think it’s my family’s. It’s mine.”

Rich parents? “People assume because I’m a Hilton that ‘her parents gave that to her’. It’s annoying because it’s so far from the truth.”

Her critics:
    “If people want to be mean, that’s their problem. It used to be really hurtful. I would call and cry to my mom all the time but now I just laugh. So many people have bad intentions, so many girls want to hang out [with me] to be someone. I weed those people out of my life. I call them hungry tigers.”

Her sex tape:
    “It was devastating because that was someone I was with for a few years. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to fully trust any man again after that. It was just the most hurtful and awful thing that anyone could do to a little girl. I was very young, it wasn’t my fault.”

Her ‘Simple Life’ dumb blonde persona: “I played a character the whole time – I think a lot of people assume that must be who am in real life.” She fell out with Richie during the show but now says it was nothing. “She’s like a sister to me.”

Her success is because of her fans:
    “They want to buy a piece of me. It’s like a kind of Barbie American dream. I have that childlike quality so a lot of little girls especially [like me]. I’ve always been a kid at heart. I think I always will be.”

True Aquarian:
    “We are social butterflies, humanitarians, geniuses: Einstein was one.”

[From The Telegraph]

Just FYI – Albert Einstein was a Pisces. He was not born under the Aquarius sign. Perhaps it takes an anal-retentive Virgo to point that out

Cele|bitchy | Paris Hilton on Aquarians: ‘We are social butterflies, humanitarians, geniuses’

I can't even fucking believe this cunt is Aquarius. It can't be.
    Squish likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Bitch shut up

Ugh, my cousin told me about seeing Paris at the launch of her hotel in the Philippines a few months ago. Her first impression of Paris was that she was one phony cunt. When the camera was on her, she was all smiles, but as soon as she turned away, her smile dropped. And when the camera was on her again, she flashed those pearly whites. Here's a video of Paris at the Philippine launch of her "hotel". Why, Philippines, why?

Rock the fuck on!

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post

True Aquarian:

Srsly. Now she's trying to be funny. She looks like a flamingo. And not tin a good way.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I can't even fucking believe this cunt is Aquarius. It can't be.
    Mwahahahahahahahahahaha! You get Banned, we get Einstein!
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Her work as a DJ in Ibiza: “I killed it. I feel like DJs are the new rock stars.

haha@work. She'll never come to close the real DJs like Tiesto or Paul Van Dyk.

“People assume because I’m a Hilton that ‘her parents gave that to her’. It’s annoying because it’s so far from the truth.”

KrisNine likes this.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    “People assume because I’m a Hilton that ‘her parents gave that to her’. It’s annoying because it’s so far from the truth.”

Right. Like she ever would have been cast in "The Simple Life" if she'd been a nobody named Paris Johnson.
    arie_skop likes this.

Shut it, whore. I mean, I may be all those things, but...
    sluce and BrickHouse like this.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Rich parents? “People assume because I’m a Hilton that ‘her parents gave that to her’. It’s annoying because it’s so far from the truth.”

Her success is because of her fans:
    “They want to buy a piece of me. It’s like a kind of Barbie American dream. I have that childlike quality so a lot of little girls especially [like me]. I’ve always been a kid at heart. I think I always will be.”

True Aquarian:

IJust FYI – Albert Einstein was a Pisces. He was not born under the Aquarius sign. Perhaps it takes an anal-retentive Virgo to point that out
    My god, Paris is such a moron
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Quote Originally Posted by Tati View Post
    Shut it, whore. I mean, I may be all those things, but...
    Me too! Paris is a cusp Aquarian anyway and we reject her.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

People are still interviewing her?

I thought her 15 minutes was up a few years ago.
    BrickHouse likes this.

The Hilton spawn have a collective IQ of a mealworm, that's all.

Thread Information