• 1 Post By KrisNine
  • 1 Post By Kittylady
  • 1 Post By MsDark

Thread: Scott Disick Alcohol Poisoning Triggers Hospitalization

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Scott Disick Alcohol Poisoning Triggers Hospitalization

Scott Disick
    drank so much one night last month ... he made a beeline for the hospital because his system was poisoned with booze.

Sources connected with Scott and the Kardashians tell TMZ ... Scott went to a nightclub in The Hamptons on June 22. He began binge drinking. We got a pic of him with a beer in his hand but it seems he drank the harder stuff too. We're told he was drunk out of his mind.

We're told Scott told the friends who were with him ... he was so messed up he felt someone had drugged him. So Scott -- who could barely put a sentence together -- went to the ER at Southampton Hospital.

We're told Scott was admitted and tested for drugs but doctors concluded it was classic alcohol poisoning.

The incident occurred days AFTER Kourtney threw Scott out of their Hamptons rental. And the very day Scott went to the hospital ... Kourtney bailed and took the kids to California, where they celebrated North West's birthday.

Now the good news ... Scott apparently had a wake up call, because we're told he hasn't had a drink since and is getting counselling from Pastor Rich Wilkerson Jr. .. the handsome minister who married Kim and Kanye.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz37lJDTc18

Normally I would say something nasty, but he did lose both of his parents in a very short time. He needs rehab, and he should take Pimp Granny and maybe Khloe with him.

Proving once again, if you're a man and you step outta line in that family, those "sources" will eat you alive.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Amstel Light? I'd drink Schlitz first.

Give him something to do!

Who's the brunette next to him? The target of the next story from mama... "sources"?
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

He is gonna drink himself to death. My cousin had me cracking the hell up. Her daughter noticed how much Kourtney looked like my Aunt Alice when she was young.

This is my Aunt when she was about 17-18 years old and then there is Kourt. Laughed so hard at this for days. My Aunt has a rounder face though.

BITTER and arie_skop like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Give him something to do!
    Yeah, get a divorce from that crazy family.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    Normally I would say something nasty, but he did lose both of his parents in a very short time. He needs rehab, and he should take Pimp Granny and maybe Khloe with him.
    I was thinking the same thing. Plus, if he wants to keep his name clear, he has to continue to stay with that monotone, whiny ass bitch and her fucked up family. I guess alcohol is his escape.
    Palermo likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

PMK isn't going to be happy until she's got each of her daughters hooked up with rappers and planning more tacky tv weddings. Her only concern is pimping to keep the brand alive.
    Gossiplover likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Dumbass.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

He thought somebody drugged him and went to the ER? That doesn't sound like typical black-out behavior to me. I almost believe him! Maybe somebody slipped Everclear into his Amstels.

If he can't tell Everclear from Amstel by taste then he's an even bigger dumbass than I already credit him for.
    Air Quotes likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Honeythorn View Post
    He is gonna drink himself to death. My cousin had me cracking the hell up. Her daughter noticed how much Kourtney looked like my Aunt Alice when she was young.

This is my Aunt when she was about 17-18 years old and then there is Kourt. Laughed so hard at this for days. My Aunt has a rounder face though.

You are doing your Aunt a dis-service and you used a photo of Courtney looking more than her best!
    Re: the face shape - if your Aunt weighed the same at that age, she looks like she might have a similar (heart shape?) face.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

I don't believe this actually happened. I smell a "juicy" storyline for the new "Kourtney and Khloe Open A DASH In The Hamptons" show...

When the writing runs dry, Kris always falls back on the "Scott is a**hole" storyline....
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Thread Information