Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Kittylady

Thread: Cameron Diaz ‘lectured’ premiere fans & refused to sign autographs

Default Cameron Diaz ‘lectured’ premiere fans & refused to sign autographs

Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel dazzled on the red carpet at the New York City premiere of their flick Sex Tape , but off the carpet the pair was a flop with fans, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.
    According to several eyewitnesses, fans were shocked at how “awful” Diaz, 41, and Segel, 34, were to their admirers at the Regal Union Square Theater on Monday when approached for photos and autographs.
    “It’s not like the fans were following them at a hotel or restaurant, it was a film premiere with fans,” one eyewitness told Radar.

“Both of their attitudes were disgusting.”
    After waiting hours for a chance at meeting the movie stars, the fans were ignored — and even “lectured” by Diaz, as one fan put it.
    “When a 20-something fan asked Jason for a photo as he left the premiere he said, ‘No’ and literally slammed the car door right in the fan’s face. People gasped, that’s how bad it was,” the source said.
    “And when Cameron was spotted, she also refused the fans telling them, ‘If I did it for you I’d have have to do it for everyone’ before storming off.”

Although Segel attended the after-party, fans spotted both he and Diaz jetting from the theater before the movie even started.
    “Cameron was as unfriendly as can be and it was really disappointing. And Jason was downright nasty to his fans,” another insider told Radar.
    “There were literally only four of five fans waiting and asking for them when they left. It was not a huge crowd and would have taken less time for them to sign an autograph or take a picture rather than giving a lecture about not doing it.”

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/07/cameron-diaz-jason-segal-rude-fans-sex-tape-premiere-nyc/

I'm willing to be there was a reason for this (having to get somewhere; just into a huge argument with someone). I've never heard nasty stories about her and I've only heard nice things about him.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I'm guessing the film is going to be ass and they know it.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

If it is true about Jason it gives me the sads. I love him. I can see Cammie being an ass. I'm actually excited to see this movie.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I can't see them being "downright nasty" to people at a premiere (where there are lots of cameras and fans), especially Jason.
    Isn't that why they are there - to promote the movie/talk to people/talk to the fans and create a good buzz??

If this story was true, someone (whether professional or amateur) would have caught their behavior on camera at some point...
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

It seems out of character for both of them. Also wanted to note:

Segel looks 54 instead of 34 in the OP photos. In the movie previews I've seen, he just looks terrible. The opposite of how he looked in "Forgetting Sarah Marshall." Must have been dealing with some serious issues during the filming.

Diaz was quoted all over the place as saying, "You see everything" in this movie. And apparently, it's totally untrue. Boo!

Thread Information