Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Sandra Bullock came face-to-face with stalker

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Sandra Bullock came face-to-face with stalker

Sandra Bullock came face-to-face with a crazed stalker just outside her bedroom door during a terrifying,middle-of-the-night confrontation last month, police said.

The “Miss Congeniality” actress, 49, slammed the bedroom door, locked herself inside and immediately dialed 911, begging cops to rush to her Los Angeles mansion, according to a search warrant affidavit, reports TMZ.

Bullock first heard a loud noise around 1 a.m. When she headed to her bedroom for safety, Bullock saw Joshua Corbett, who was dressed in dark colored clothing, in her hallway.

The actress alerted authorities that she showered before going to bed so the intruder may have been on the premises the entire time.

When officers arrived, Corbett shouted, “Sandy, I’m sorry. Please don’t press charges.” He was also carrying a notebook of magazine cut-outs and handwritten notes for Bullock. “I will forever be thinking of you and Louie, my son, as you are my wife by law, the law of God and you belong to me and me to you,” read one of the notes.

In his notes, he also forgives the actress for “anything you may have done.”

Corbett was charged with residential burglary, stalking and possession of a machine gun. If convicted, he could face up to seven years and four months behind bars.

Sandra Bullock came face-to-face with stalker | Page Six

It is really frightening to see the kind of unhinged people that people in the public eye can attract. HuffingtonPost had 32 examples of famous people (mostly women) who had been subjected to stuff like this. I'm sure that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Jesus. How scary! I'd be investing in a really good security system.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Quote Originally Posted by nwgirl View Post
    Jesus. How scary! I'd be investing in a really good security system.
    And a dog that hates stalkers.

Elite Member

I hope she's doing okay. This is traumatizing. I know exactly how that moment feels when you first see this person in the house. Or in my case, the bedroom. Anyway, this is triggering the shit out of me, and I hate that word, but here I am typing through tears. I hope she'll be okay and people she has around her understand the real trauma of this.

I wonder if Louis was at home, too? That is some very scary shit, and she was very lucky he didn't get through that door!!! Hell,....I would be dead if this happen at my home. We have thin and cheap bedroom doors.

I hope the guy gets more than the 7 years...because he won't even serve half of that time. That is when things will get really scary for her.....

yeah, but can you imagine you've locked him out of your room but is your son's room locked? I mean, this fuck is in your house with your kid? Get a gun and a bodyguard, girl! Bitch is from Texas - why wouldn't she have a gun!
    BoogsBun and Bellatheball like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    yeah, but can you imagine you've locked him out of your room but is your son's room locked? I mean, this fuck is in your house with your kid? Get a gun and a bodyguard, girl! Bitch is from Texas - why wouldn't she have a gun!
    Because she was originally from one of those bed-wetting liberal suburbs of Virginia (Arlington).

Yea,...I was thinking that, too. I would have found a weapon of some sort in the room and been out that door to protect my little one. My Lord. I hope the wee one was gone and with Grandma or something.....wow.

The actress alerted authorities that she showered before going to bed so the intruder may have been on the premises the entire time.

Corbett was charged with residential burglary, stalking and possession of a machine gun.

Pretty shocking that he could actually make it into the house, when you hear about these cases, usually the person never makes it that far, and is caught on the grounds at worst. She definitely needs better security. Damn! Just horrifying. (And I also wonder if Louie was home at the time...)

eta I just heard them talking about it on TMZ and they said she didn't have her alarm system on?

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I was thinking this exact thing as I scrolled down to your reply! WTF Sandra! I'm genuinely surprised. At least there should've been an armed bodyguard within hailing range, because she knows she has a stalker AND she has a child.

This nut would be dead or seriously injured if he tried his shit in my house. And I'm from Berkeley ffs.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

motherfucker would be DEAD just for coming inside my house with my kid there. i can take a lot of shit, but if you even seem like you could be thinking of putting my kid in danger, you fucking DIE. that is all.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

I read that Louis wasn't there.

thank goodness!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

mjw
    Elite Member

Default More info

Shocking new details about Sandra Bullock's scary run-in with an alleged stalker have just been revealed by the LAPD, and they paint a frightening picture of what exactly occurred that evening inside the Oscar winner's house.

According to an affidavit, the actress called police after seeing a male "wearing a dark sweatshirt and dark pants" walk past her bedroom towards the third floor stairs.

"She feared for her safety, closed and locked her door to her bedroom and called 911," the report added.

Bullock's son, Louis, was not present at the time of the terrifying incident, police noted.

Police immediately arrested Joshua Corbett without incident and, according to the report, he screamed out "Sandy" and "Sandy I'm sorry, please don't press charges."

It was later determined by authorities that Corbett had entered Bullock's home through a locked sunroom glass door on the ground floor.

A search warrant was issued for Corbett's home, storage unit and car, which uncovered several items of evidence that point to the fact that he was obsessed with the Hollywood star.

Police say that they have recovered a notebook with handwritten letters that read, "Sandy, you could have had me today however you choose other people over me. I'll be around as you know. I love you. You are very special to me and without you in my life their will be only miserly. I've waited and waited and you never come, perhaps this is all supposed to happen some other way.

"Perhaps Hawaii or a run on the street who knows.I have no idea. I love you and Louie and only want to be a part of your lifes I miss you very much and think of you every moment of the day. You are my girl…Always and Love forever your Husband, Joshua James Corbett.."

Several firearms, rifles and handguns as well as a large amount of ammunition were also recovered from Corbett's home.

Corbett has plead not guilty to felony charges of burglary, stalking and possession of a stockpile of weapons.

Sandra Bullock Came Face-to-Face With Alleged Stalker—More Shocking Details Revealed | E! Online

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information