Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: D-List melee at Banned's beach house

Silver Member

Default D-List melee at Banned's beach house

'It was so scary!' Paris Hilton breaks her silence over brawl at her beach house which left her brother Barron in hospital and allegedly involved Baywatch star Jeremy Jackson

• Paris made a statement on Twitter and other social media late Sunday night
    • Former Baywatch star Jeremy Jackson, 33, claimed he was attacked and hit in head with a bottle
    • Hilton's younger brother Barron hospitalised with stitches
    • It is claimed reality star Jasmine Waltz hit Jeremy in head with vodka bottle during attempt to subdue him

By Chelsea White and Paul Chavez
    Published: 00:20 EST, 14 July 2014 | Updated: 02:34 EST, 14 July 2014

Paris Hilton has hit back at claims by a former Baywatch star that he was set upon at her Malibu, California, beach house.
    Jeremy Jackson, 33, claims he was attacked and struck in the head with a bottle about 2am on Sunday by the heiress and her friends.
    However, Paris has broken her silence saying it was the 33-year-old former child star who was the aggressor not herself or her friends.
    Scroll down for video

+10

'Not true': Paris Hilton has hit back at claims by a former Baywatch star that he was set upon at her Malibu, California, beach house

Tweeting late Sunday night, the Simple Life star said Jeremy - who played Hogie on the popular Nineties show - 'barged into my home uninvited & put 2 of my friends in the hospital when he was told to leave'.
    The heiress then posted a link to a longer explanation of what she said occurred at the rented beach pad.

More...

Paris wrote: 'We had no idea who he was, he was so creepy. My friends were telling him "We don't know you, please leave" several times & he refused.
    'He then attacked my friends & destroyed property at my house. All we wanted was for him to leave & he went ballistic. It was so scary.'
    Paris Hilton breaks her silence over brawl at her beach house

Not welcome: The star took to twitter to explain her side of the story saying Jeremy Jackson 'barged' into her home early Sunday

+10

+10

Forgetting the drama: On Sunday, Paris was seen stepping out in Los Angeles putting a brave face on the event

+10

Not tarnished: The 33-year-old still enjoyed her holiday home on Sunday despite the alleged incident, posting this image in the evening saying, '#Malibu + #Summer = #BikiniTime'

Jeremy told a different story to TMZ whom published a photo of the star - who has become a personal trainer after beating a drug addiction - showing his left eye swollen and bloody.
    The website reported: 'Jeremy Jackson says Paris, Brandon Davis and others viciously attacked him at around 2 AM ... someone cracking a liquor bottle on his head.'
    The former television star told TMZ: 'They were literally going Rodney King on my ass.'

+10

+10

Different stories: Jeremy, shown in Los Angeles in September, claimed he was viciously attacked in a brawl that reportedly left Barron Hilton, shown in February in New York City, in hospital

A source from Paris' camp claimed it was Jeremy that violently exploded.

A representative for the 33-year-old said that five or six people were at the beach house when Jackson and a few of his friends walked in uninvited.
    The website says oil heir Brandon Davis asked the unwelcome guests to leave but Jeremy allegedly refused saying 'Don't you know who I am? I was on Baywatch and Celebrity Rehab.'

+10

Claims: The Baywatch actor says he was attacked by Paris and Brandon Davis, pictured in 2011

+10

Reportedly involved: Jasmine Waltz, shown in January in London, allegedly hit Jackson in the head with a vodka bottle after he wouldn't leave

The Baywatch star then allegedly grabbed a man and started choking him and several people rushed to subdue him, including recent UK Celebrity Big Brother contestant Jasmine who reportedly struck Jeremy over the head with a vodka bottle.
    During the fight Paris' younger brother Barron Hilton was injured and remained in the hospital on Sunday after receiving stitches.
    Paris' camp claims the reality star then left breaking something off Paris' car.

A police source confirmed law enforcement was called by two separate people to a disturbance but no one wanted to press charges when police arrived at the beach house Paris has been renting for $65,000 a month, so no arrest was made.

+10

Beach house: Paris has been renting out this beach house in Malibu, California for $65,000 per month

+10

Baywatch star: Jeremy, shown in an undated photo, portrayed Hobie Buchannon, the son of David Hasselhoff's character Mitch Buchannon on the show

Read more: Paris Hilton breaks her silence on brawl 'between brother Barron and Jeremy Jackson' | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Standard night with Banned: Brandon Davis looking like Elvis right after he died, has-beens and never-weres acting a fool and her brother getting into a fight. Well it has been over six months since the last time Barron was hospitalized after a fight.

I'm having a very hard time believing that Jeremy tried to claim being on Celeb Rehab was a reason to know him but I'm also having a hard time believing that he barged into their knitting circle at 2a. So 6 of one and a half dozen of the other: some shenanigans were going on involving two people who have been convicted for cocaine possession (Banned and Brandon), one person who's been on Celeb Rehab and arrested for meth possession (Jeremy), one person who had an underage DUI where they ran over a gas station attendant (Barron) and there was at least one bottle of vodka big enough to be used as a weapon by someone who has a previous arrest for marijuana (Jasmine). There, no one looks good.

Speaking of not looking good, it appears that Jasmine tells fibs about her age.

Splash
    Jasmine Waltz's mugshot from her 2000 marijuana arrest You may have seen more of feisty Jasmine Waltz than you bargained for in CBB so far - but here's a snap of the actress she may want to forget.
    Jasmine, formerly known as David Arquette's plastic girlfriend, was "busted" in 2000 for possession of marijuana. According to reports in 2010, the former cocktail waitress was 31 - the age she goes by now.

Jasmine Waltz CBB star before plastic surgery in her MUG shot - 3am & Mirror Online
    Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

And as a bonus at least two of the people mentioned have sex tapes, Banned and Jeremy.
    Last edited by 75Sasha; July 14th, 2014 at 06:28 AM.

She really needs to do some squats.
    Butterfly and Makisa like this.

What the hell is going on here?

Cinnamon*Girl likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

fgg

^her pancakes are showing.

i really thought brandon davis had crawled back under some rock and died awhile ago. bummer!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

It's hard to know who to believe out of this crew of has-beens and never-weres.

I'm mostly not surprised that Paris and Brandon Davis are still rubbing their oily bodies all over each other.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Aren't they too old for this?
    CL** likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    It's hard to know who to believe out of this crew of has-beens and never-weres.

I'm mostly not surprised that Paris and Brandon Davis are still rubbing their oily bodies all over each other.
    See, I was going to say my only takeaway from that article was I can't believe she still hangs out with Brandon Davis. Heck, I figured the guy had died from a drug overdose by now.

What a pack of assholes

I completely forgot about Brandon Davis and Gummi Bear Davis.
    Laxmobster, CL** and Butterfly like this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Like everyone else, I want to know where Mischa Barton was. Too busy?
    Air Quotes likes this.

At least these worthless shitholes were beating on each other. Couldn't happen to more useless people, so no matter who's at fault, it's a win-win situation.
    CL**, Air Quotes, SHELLEE and 1 others like this.

Silver Member

I always find the Banned and Brandon coupling squicky. They’re relatives (non-blood) and despite all the people they’ve come in contact with they keep getting papped together. Brandon’s mother is Nancy Davis. One of Nancy’s brothers is Gregg, who is the second husband of Kim Richards of RHoBH and Paris’ aunt.

Standard night with Banned: Brandon Davis looking like Elvis right after he died, has-beens and never-weres acting a fool and her brother getting into a fight. Well it has been over six months since the last time Barron was hospitalized after a fight.
    What the f*ck does this (bolded remark) have to do with anything?? What a random, odd comparison.

Anyway, it's all high school bullish*t. Adults acting like drunk fools. Paris and friends will never grow up....
    Jeremy sounds like he's still on drugs (meth and or 'roids).
    And Brandon's always been a drunken slob.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

^Because Greasy Bear looks as bad as a dead man? That's how I read it.
    SoCalMarie, Kittylady and Novice like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    ^Because Greasy Bear looks as bad as a dead man? That's how I read it.
    Yeah ... I just thought it was a random comparison that really didn't have anything to do with the actual fight/point of the article.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information