Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Cheryl Cole has Married her French Boyfriend of Three Months in Secret Wedding

Default Cheryl Cole has Married her French Boyfriend of Three Months in Secret Wedding

Cheryl Cole is off the market after shockingly marrying her French boyfriend after just three months together.
    The X Factor judge confirmed the news via her Instagram page, with a picture of her diamond sparkler from Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini and her wedding ring.
    With the photo, Cheryl, 31, wrote: ‘I usually do not discuss my personal life but to stop the speculation I want to share my happy news.

Just married: Cheryl Cole ties the knot with boyfriend of three months Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini

‘Jean-Bernard and I married on 7/7/14. We are very happy and excited to move forward with our lives together.’
    This is the second marriage for Cheryl, who tied the knot with Chelsea footballer Ashley Cole in 2006, before filing for divorce just four years later after a string of cheating allegations came out against him.
    She kept the footballer’s last name for professional use and went on to date Dancing With The Stars Derek Hough, followed by backing dancer Tre Holloway.

Shiner: Cheryl shared a picture of her diamond engagement ring and wedding band on Sunday

Whirlwind: Cheryl and Jean-Bernard at this year's Cannes Film Festival where he was running his annual pop-up club called Cosy Box

According to Dan Wootton of the Sun, the couple enjoyed a beach ceremony in Mustique with just four witnesses, two of them being her mother Joan and personal assistant Lily England.
    A source told the paper that she had no qualms over the whirlwind marriage: ‘She’s delighted he’s her new husband and wants to have his babies. It’s a beautiful thing. She’s on Cloud Nine right now.’
    Jean-Bernard, 33, is independently wealthy as a successful restaurateur who reportedly built up a reputation in his twenties as a bit of playboy while studying in New York.

But now the Frenchman has put his ladies' man lifestyle behind him after falling for the Geordie singer.
    He recently treated Cheryl to a night of roses and luxury for her 31st birthday which was on June 30th... seven days later, they were man and wife.
    Cheryl and Jean-Bernard met at this year's Cannes Film Festival where he was running his annual pop-up club called Cosy Box.
    The pair have since met each other's significant friends and family members and Jean-Bernard was also by her side in Edinburgh recently when she was filming auditions for The X Factor.
    Cheryl returned to the X Factor judging panel this year along with Simon Cowell, Mel B and Louis Walsh.

Read more: 'We are very happy to move forward with our lives together': Cheryl Cole marries French boyfriend Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini after THREE months of dating | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I hope for her sake he's less douchey than he looks
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

3 months? Yeah, this is going to last.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Gold Member

He looks like her mother.
    Belt Up likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Place your bets! Who'll file first? Cheryl and Jean-Bernard or Kim and Kanye?
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Cheryl will either swing one of two ways - she will either be MORE likely to file at any whiff of bullshit, or will cling onto this one until her dying day as she doesn't want to be seen having a second failed marriage.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

I hope this vicious little thug gets the happy ending she deserves.
    Novice and ana-mish-ana like this.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    Cheryl will either swing one of two ways - she will either be MORE likely to file at any whiff of bullshit, or will cling onto this one until her dying day as she doesn't want to be seen having a second failed marriage.
    Some Katie Price/Kieran the Stripper potential! I hadn't thought of that.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Belt Up View Post
    I hope this vicious little thug gets the happy ending she deserves.
    Thanks for reminding us because I think we can also see her ps

BBC NEWS | UK | England | Singer Tweedy guilty of assault

(It won't paste - sorry)
    Belt Up likes this.

Haha. So just after Popbitch and some other sites are vocal about her long term lesbian relationship, she marries this dude. She's been in few double bearding relationships. I'm not buying what she's trying to sell.

At least she will always have her ass tattoo.
    snoopqueen and arie_skop like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

fgg

i think he looks like rupert everett in that last photo. she's gorgeous but that ass tat ruins it and she obviously makes great decisions.
    arie_skop and Jazzy like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    Haha. So just after Popbitch and some other sites are vocal about her long term lesbian relationship, she marries this dude. She's been in few double bearding relationships. I'm not buying what she's trying to sell.
    The timing is interesting for sure but I just don't buy her as a full time lez, a dabbler maybe but nowt more.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Cheryl's new husband in £100k claim against Reveal magazine for 'highly intrusive' story about his family life which he claims breached his human rights

By MAIL ON SUNDAY REPORTER and GEMMA MULLIN FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 00:02 GMT, 19 October 2014 | UPDATED: 07:44 GMT, 19 October 2014

5shares
    19View comments

+4

Action: Jean Bernard Fernandez-Versini with his wife Cheryl, who married after six month romance

The husband of X Factor judge Cheryl Fernandez-Versini is suing a magazine for £100,000 for an ‘offensive and distressing’ article that he claims breached his human rights.
    Jean Bernard Fernandez-Versini – who married the 31-year-old pop star better known as Cheryl Cole in July after a six-month romance – claims a ‘highly intrusive’ story in Reveal magazine about his family life caused him ‘embarrassment’.
    Papers filed at the High Court show the Frenchman is suing the magazine’s publishers, National Magazine Company, for damages over the front-page story, titled The ‘Shy and Quiet’ Past of Cheryl’s New Husband.
    The court papers show Fernandez-Versini, 33, claims the article contained information about his family life in France that ‘violated his privacy’.
    A National Magazine Company spokesman declined to comment.

Read more: Cheryl's new husband in £100k claim against Reveal magazine for 'highly intrusive' story about his family lifeÂ* | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Uh oh. Enquiring minds want to know what Reveal said. I can only remember something about allegedly being a player.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information