Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Angelina Exposed! Jolie Caught On Video In Dirty Drug Den

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Angelina Exposed! Jolie Caught On Video In Dirty Drug Den

In 1998, the world got a glimpse of a star in the making when a stunning and glamorous Angelina Jolie won the Golden Globe for her performance in Gia. Decked out in a glistening gown and impeccable makeup, she was every inch the future A-lister. But not long after that, it was an entirely different story as a thin, ragged, and sore-covered Jolie paced the floor of her squalid NYC apartment, picking at her pock-marked skin and chattering frantically after scoring a delivery of heroin and cocaine.

The National ENQUIRER first shared photos of the disturbing scene with the world and now only RadarOnline.com has the exclusive, stomach-turningvideo footage!

The clip was shot a few years after the Gia buzz by Jolie’s dealer at the time,Franklin Meyer. As Radar has reported, Meyer claims he delivered cocaine and heroin to Jolie at her apartment in the late 90s, and videotaped the ingenue during one visit as she allegedly talked to her father, Jon Voight.

Frantically pacing the floor and picking at her skin, a wild-eyed Jolie rarely stops speaking during the clip — though the meaning of her words is unclear as she discusses family issues.

“The thing is is, you know, it’s that idea trying to get a house or a room for everybody,” she says. “It’s not, it’s just not necessary. You know but it’s, you know it’s, whatever that house… I said once, well, what if I stop working? She’s like, telling me to relax, you know. But to, you know, I said what if I don’t work for you, what if I don’t make that much money? And you stay in an apartment until I make more money so that you can get a bigger house. What if something happens to me?”

Jolie continued, “You know, I don’t want this to ruin our relationship. And I don’t want it to be this thing where, you know, we go out to do something or to dinner or go shopping and you know, or her coming out to visit, and not buying something for herself. And I said to her, you know…we have to remind ourselves sometimes when we come to your place we talk about, you know, this concept…we’re all in this place, and it’s very hard for us to think about getting a house or these cars…when you have no new clothes, or that you have holes …”

Scatter-brained and painfully thin, the actress seems a far cry from the mom and activist she is today. “I went through heavy dark times,” she previously admitted, “and I survived them. I didn’t die young. So I’m very lucky.”

Radar Online | Angelina Jolie Caught In Drug Den

I can't get the video to post but it's at the link.

Pictures from the DM-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...resurface.html

Hit By Ban Bus!

I love Angie. I hope she is no longer using... she's so haggard now it's hard to know. I wish her the best.
    snoopqueen and rockchick like this.

Just so that other people don't waste the 16 minutes of their lives that I just did:

1. She isn't any thinner than she normally is.
    2. She isn't babbling incoherently, or talking fast.
    3. She is not shooting up, but she is drinking a diet coke.
    4. That is probably the cleanest dirty drug den I've ever seen. Well-lit, no writing on the walls. No other druggies wandering into the camera range.
    CL**, SoCalMarie, Novice and 15 others like this.

5. This was over 15 years ago.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Isn't this video from years ago or am I missing something and that phone is huge
    holly likes this.

Elite Member

It just looks like someone's basic not that nice apt. Certainly not what I'd envision as a drug-den.
    I did actually listen to it over on CB. It's basically her talking to her dad about wanting to make sure she's providing ok for her mom and brother, stuff about wanting to get her brother a house, asking dad for advice about stuff. Anyway, who cares. It was years ago.
    snoopqueen likes this.

Pffft. Nothing to see here. Move along.
    snoopqueen and huntsy_2000 like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

It's pretty obvious she's some kind of functional addict, but that's mighty old news by now. Waste o' time.

I thought this was that *other* Angie drug den video yet again. yawn.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

A woman talking on the phone in her own apartment.. Holy crap
    Alysheba, arie_skop and brindle like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Just so that other people don't waste the 16 minutes of their lives that I just did:

1. She isn't any thinner than she normally is.
    2. She isn't babbling incoherently, or talking fast.
    3. She is not shooting up, but she is drinking a diet coke.
    4. That is probably the cleanest dirty drug den I've ever seen. Well-lit, no writing on the walls. No other druggies wandering into the camera range.
    Thank you for that. I wanted to see the posts before I clicked and you were the deciding factor. Why bring this non story up now?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

she's actually thinner now than she was in that video.

also, that's a 'sleazy drug den'? LOL that's actually a pretty nice apartment by new york standards. sure, it's kind of messy but it doesn't look dirty, there are clothes on the sofas and the coffee table has a few coke cans and evian bottles on it.
    Kittylady and MohandasKGanja like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Maybe somebody is hinting that her lifestyle hasn't changed that much.

It actually reflects well on her that she's talking (incoherently) about helping her family out.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I think people should leave this poor bitch alone.
    Even if she is a functioning addict, at least she is attempting to do something positive in this world. And, unlike many celebrity moms, she seems to be (although behind closed doors may be a different story) a doting mother.
    She may have a serious save-the-world complex but at least she seems to be doing something positive with her life.
    I still have a lady boner for her.
    Last edited by brindle; July 9th, 2014 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Grammar
    rockstar likes this.

Gold Member

This isn't news-it's a necro of a long dead story. BFD.

By these standards, every room of my house, except for maybe the powder room, is a dirty drug den. I own a dirty drug megaplex!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information