Like Tree11Likes
  • 1 Post By mjw
  • 3 Post By Dorahacky
  • 4 Post By Trixie
  • 3 Post By PecanPie

Thread: Kristen Stewart Legally Threatens Joan Rivers, Joan Rivers Cares Not

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Kristen Stewart Legally Threatens Joan Rivers, Joan Rivers Cares Not

Kristen Stewart has allegedly gotten litigious with Joan Rivers — does the Twilight malcontent think this is wise?

Rivers told paparazzi cameras (via New York's Daily News and TMZ) that Stewart’s lawyer contacted her lawyer over the comedian's a passage in her upcoming book, Diary of a Mad Diva. In the humor project which debuts next month, Rivers writes:

"Many stars only do one thing well. Of course, the best one-trick-pony is Kristen Stewart, who got a whole career by being able to juggle a director's balls."

Naturally, Stewart is upset while Rivers says it's just a joke.

“She obviously didn't read our disclaimer, which is that it's a comedy book.”

Rivers closed by saying Stewart should be glad she isn’t a Kardashian — today, more specifically Khloé — because they’re mentioned “a lot more in the book” as are a number of other female celebrities like Jennifer Aniston, Lena Dunham and Taylor Swift. The 81-year-old comedy veteran also said that she doesn't care about Stewart's legal threat, she's going to keep the controversial passage regardless.

Ultimately, Stewart can be upset, but the truth is she was caught nuzzling her then-marriedSnow White and the Huntsman director. Sure, it was back in 2012 — but Jennifer Aniston, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are still paying for their shenanigans and that was ten years ago.Settle in Stewart, it's gonna be awhile.
    Image via Getty.

Kristen Stewart Legally Threatens Joan Rivers, Joan Rivers Cares Not
    snoopqueen likes this.

Myself, I'd like to sue Joan for misrepresentation - can you call yourself a comedian when you're NOT FUCKING FUNNY?
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Kristin Stewart's a dumbass. All she's doing is reminding everyone of her 2-year old "scandal," while helping to promote Rivers' book for her. Put down the bong, honey.
    rollo, Kittylady, penname and 1 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Gold Member

Juggling is one more skill than the one she had (which I believe was constant surliness) .... maybe she should update her resume.
    rollo, BrickHouse and Kittylady like this.

“She obviously didn't read our disclaimer, which is that it's a comedy book.”
    Well, it's good they added a disclaimer, because if the book is all like that, I wouldn't notice it's meant to be comedy.
    I ready meaner and funnier comments every day in here.

Thread Information