Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree300Likes

Thread: Jill Duggar and Derick Dillard's Wedding Registry Includes Guns, Cereal and Duct Tape

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Jill Duggar and Derick Dillard's Wedding Registry Includes Guns, Cereal and Duct Tape

Jill Duggar and Derick Dillard's wedding is just three days away, and if you haven't gotten them a gift just yet, don't stress!

On the young couple's wedding website, they share their wedding registry for those who need help figuring out what to purchase the soon-to-be newlyweds, and their list of items desired are pretty interesting.

Sure, they have their normal household stuff like towels, bowls, silverware, so on and so forth, but then they also have items that are kind of hilarious. No, really.

Here's a list of some of the most interesting things on Jill and Derick's wedding registry:

• Cereal (specifically Raisin Bran, Cookies and Cream, Fruit Loops, Malt-O-Meal Berry Colossal Crunch Cereal and Malt-O-Meal Fruity Dyno-Bites Cereal)

• Tape measure

• Gift cards (specifically Starbucks, Burger King, Qdoba, Olive Garden, Taco Bell, Buffalo Wild Wings, Papa John's and Subway to name a few)

• Lint remover

• Neon duct tape

• a basketball

• a shotgun, rifle and ammunition

"The answer to my prayer came in August 2013, just before I left Nepal for a two week trip to Japan. During a conversation with Jim Bob, he mentioned how he thought Jill and I might get along well, having similar personalities and direction in life," Dillard wrote on the website.

"He gave me Jill's phone number and we began texting, then emailing, then skyping/ talking on the phone. Over the next few months we became very grateful for modern technology as we continued to get to know each other better. Most of our conversations were centered around our values and life goals."

Luckily, Jim Bob was right and the pair hit it off. The proposal occurred March 29 during a post-lunch stroll in Bentonville, Ark. Jill, 22, didn't think twice when their chaperones—her sisters Jana, 24, and Joy, 16—started lagging behind, nor did she question why a stranger on a park bench asked if he could sing the young couple a love song.

But she quickly figured out what was going on once the words came out of his mouth. So sweet!

Jill Duggar and Derick Dillard's Wedding Registry Includes Guns, Cereal, Neon Duct Tape and More Interesting Items | E! Online

I'm gonna try to get them a clue.

Poor Jana is an old maid.
    *DIVA! and laynes like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

But she quickly figured out what was going on once the words came out of his mouth.

Well she is bright! I too have the ability to figure out what is going on when someone tells me.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I knew Jill was the 2nd oldest girl, but wasn't sure who the oldest was; I honestly thought Jana was younger than Jill (she sure looks younger!), and I think she's prettier too:

he looks like a special Aaron Rogers.
    levitt likes this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Who the hell registers for cereal? Really? Ya'll know she'll be knocked up in no time. I wonder what letter of the alphabet they will use for their kids?
    JazzyGirl likes this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Jana is a cute girl!

Maybe Jill doesn't want to have to cook breakfast like she probably has had to do for years. She wants quick and simple shit!! lol
    spinmonkey and *DIVA! like this.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    I wonder what letter of the alphabet they will use for their kids?
    my guess is that derick dillard will vote for D.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Gold Member

A rifle and duct tape.... I'd worry that he's not quite making the distinction between marrying her and stalking her. Or he's taking the "til death do us part" bit a little too seriously.
    Kittylady likes this.

There's also knives and leather gloves. I didn't see the roll of plastic sheeting and jug of bleach but maybe he already has those.

I just want to do one of those blended couple names for them. Duggar plus Dillard makes Dullard so very nicely.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

For the firstborn, Dildo Dillard has a nice ring to it.
    redcat, JazzyGirl and KS71 like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    he looks like a special Aaron Rogers.
    omfg exactly what I thought and about to post!

msdeb and *DIVA! like this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Jill Duggar Weds Derick Dillard: 19 Kids and Counting Star Says "I Do"!

They did!

Jill Duggar and Derick Dillard tied the knot on Saturday, June 21, at the Cross Church in Springdale Arkansas, surrounded by family and friends, a source confirmed to E! News. The 19 Kids and Counting star and her handsome hubby, who both adhere to a conservative religious philosophy, shared their first kiss at the altar after they officially wed.

Jill, 23, wore a white, cap-sleeve V-neck lace and beaded dress with an A-line skirt and elbow-length lace veil, while Dillard donned a gray suit and peach-colored rose boutonnière, the source said.

Parked outside the church was a classic vintage pickup truck decorated with white and turquoise pom poms.

The lovebirds got engaged on March 29 following their courtship (which is a more conservative form of dating) after Jill's father, Jim Bob, mentioned to Derick that he believed the two might be a match.

"The answer to my prayer came in August 2013, just before I left Nepal for a two week trip to Japan," Dillard wrote on the couple's wedding website, sharing how he met the "girl of his dreams." "During a conversation with Jim Bob, he mentioned how he thought Jill and I might get along well, having similar personalities and direction in life."

"He gave me Jill's phone number and we began texting, then emailing, then skyping/ talking on the phone," he continued. "Over the next few months we became very grateful for modern technology as we continued to get to know each other better. Most of our conversations were centered around our values and life goals."

Jill is the first daughter and second child in the family to tie the knot. Dillard's proposal occurred during a post-lunch stroll in Bentonville, Ark. Jill didn't think twice when their chaperones—her sisters Jana, 24, and Joy, 16—started lagging behind, nor did she question why a stranger on a park bench asked if he could sing the young couple a love song.

"By the second verse, I knew the song was about Derick and me," the blushing bride told People in its April 21 issue.

After more musicians arrived, Derick dropped to one knee and asked for Jill's hand in marriage, presenting the brunette beauty with a custom-designed .63-carat diamond and white-gold ring. "I shared how much I loved her, how I couldn't imagine life without her, and I asked her, 'Will you marry me?'" the 25-year-old recalled.

Jill, who is studying to be a midwife, and Derick, who is an accountant, have maintained their conservative values leading up to their wedding day, although they did opt to hold hands, only after they got engaged.

"We want to save the physical side of our relationship for our wedding day and not go further than we should," Jill previously said of upholding her family's conservative views. "If you are kissing, it gets more intimate. Obviously, you can kiss and nothavesex. It's about setting a higher standard so you don't struggle [with temptation]."

Prior to the couple's I-dos, Jill couldn't help but express her excitement for her wedding and even changed her Instagram handle to Jill Dillard before her nuptials today.

"I am so happy," Jill gushed after Derick popped the question. "I feel like I'm dreaming," Derick added, "It was great to grab her hand for the first time."

We can only imagine how sparks flew during their first kiss! Congrats, you two!

Jill Duggar Weds Derick Dillard: 19 Kids and Counting Star Says I Do! | E! Online

I like the dress. The registry stuff has got to be a new trend. My youngest son attended a wedding today where they had stuff like candy and and snacks on theirs. Kids are so dang broke these days they're asking for groceries Guy in 3rd pic with glasses has a nice butt
    huntsy_2000 likes this.
    Drive-by poster

Nine months from now!
    sluce and spinmonkey like this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information