• 4 Post By stef
  • 1 Post By Beeyotch
  • 1 Post By MohandasKGanja
  • 4 Post By deenz
  • 1 Post By JazzyGirl
  • 2 Post By Bluebonnet

Thread: New York Daily News: Jennifer Lopez and Maksim Chmerkovskiy are Dating

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Default New York Daily News: Jennifer Lopez and Maksim Chmerkovskiy are Dating

Jennifer Lopez dating ‘Dancing with the Stars’ pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy following Casper Smart split: source - NY Daily News

Jennifer Lopez dating ‘Dancing with the Stars’ pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy following Casper Smart split: source
    BY MARIANNE GARVEY, BRIAN NIEMIETZ AND OLI COLEMAN
    Wednesday, June 11, 2014, 4:03 PM

Well that was fast.

Not even a week after announcing her split from boy toy Casper Smart, J.Lo has found comfort in the arms of another dancer. Confidenti@l sources confirm that Jennifer Lopez and Maksim Chmerkovskiy are an item.

Dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy and actress/singer Jennifer Lopez perform onstage during the 2013 American Music Awards at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on November 24, 2013 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Lester Cohen/WireImage)

“It’s really new,” a source close to the pair tell us.

J.Lo was literally head over heels for the "Dancing With the Stars" standout when he lifted her as high as he could, and spun her in circles during a performance honoring Cuban salsa artist Celia Cruz at the American Music Awards in November. Chmerkovskiy tweeted at the time that was "the most stressful four seconds of my life."

While we’re told there might have been sparks between the pair then, nothing happened because J.Lo was in a relationship with Smart at the time and Chmerkovskiy was still dating Sports Illustrated model Kate Upton, whom he split with three weeks later.

"You saw (their chemistry) at the AMA's?" winked an insider familar with the relationship.

Things then heated up this spring. we’re told.

In late March, Lopez, 44, and Chmerkovskiy, 34, were "inseparable" according to a Life & Style spy who reportedly saw them getting cozy at the Redbury Hotel in L.A.

"At one point, he put his arm around her waist and they seemed to be locked in a very passionate conversation," the mag reported. That followed a birthday party for Maks’ brother Val.

We're told J.Lo and Maks will be seen together more often now that Lopez is officially single. But the jet-setting lovebirds will have to wait until their work schedules clear up before they can continue their new romance. Lopez is in Brazil to perform in Thursday's opening ceremonies for the World Cup.

Chmerkovskiy is away on business in Mumbai, where he's judging "Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa," which is India's version of "DWTS."

Matt Brown/ABC via Getty Images Jennifer Lopez was literally head over heels for Chmerkovskiy when he lifted her as high as he could, and spun her in circles during a performance at the American Music Awards in November.

When we called to confirm the romance, the dancer’s irritated rep told us "I don't comment on Maks' personal life." A rep for Lopez wouldn’t go on record with comment.

On June 6 we reported news of Lopez’s split from 27-year-old Smart, amidst accusations that he’d been involved in a sexting relationship with two transgender women. Smart has firmly denied one of those claims.

Don't feel too bad for Smart yet. Spies out west saw J.Lo's ex at Tuesday's Patron tequila fueled Maxim Hot 100 shindig where he was flirting with women and partying with notorious playboy Wilmer Valderrama.

"He was being super flirty and didn't seem to have one care at all about the recent news of breakup with J. Lo or the (sexting) news that surfaced!" said one partygoer in L.A.

And they all lived happily ever after. For now.

Bryan Steffy/Billboard Awards 2014/Getty Images for DCP Casper Smart and sennifer Lopez attend the 2014 Billboard Music Awards at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on May 18.

Adam Taylor/ABC via Getty Images Maksim Chmerkovskiy recently won the Mirror Ball trophy with partner Meryl Davis on 'Dancing with the Stars.'

Read more: Jennifer Lopez dating ‘Dancing with the Stars’ pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy following Casper Smart split: source - NY Daily News
    Last edited by dougie; June 12th, 2014 at 11:23 AM.

Well finally she's dating someone who not only looks like he can lift her ass up off the ground (and not the other way around), but actually can!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Can she not wait 5 minutes between men? It's like she's got to have one lined up before she unloads the last one. I know she's said she can't be alone, but she should try it some time for like 20 minutes.

That said, he's too hot for her, anyway. And at 34, probably too old.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Like Madge the Vadge, this one is going to have a tough time handling getting older.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

he's definitely an upgrade from casper.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Well at least it's a mutually beneficial agreement type of relationship, each using the other, no other pretenses.
    rollo likes this.

And it's really new? Mmm, hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Well at least it's a mutually beneficial agreement type of relationship, each using the other, no other pretenses.
    I'm thinking kind of an Ernest Borgnine/Ethel Merman type of relationship. Especially in the longevity department.
    BITTER likes this.

fgg

Jennifer Lopez and Dancing With The Stars Pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy Are "Just Friends" Despite Rumors They're Dating

Jennifer Lopez is "just friends" with DWTS pro Maks Chmerkovskiy

Jennifer Lopez isn't ready to start dating just yet. Despite reports the singer is dating Dancing With the Stars pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy, multiple sources tell Us Weekly, they're "just friends."

The American Idol judge, who recently split from Casper Smart after dating for more than two years, met Chmerkovskiy through Lopez's good friend, and former DWTS contestant, Leah Remini—but there's nothing romantic there just yet.

"They are friends," a source close to the 44-year-old tells Us. "He performed with her on the AMA's. But [they're] just friends."

"She doesn't have a second to date anyone right now and it is definitely not romantic with Maksim," the source adds of the "First Love" singer who has been busy promoting her upcoming album A.K.A.

One person who definitely does want the friends to get together is Lopez's BFF Remini. Another source tells Us, "Leah is trying to play matchmaker with Maks and Jennifer," adding, "She's really egging it on and encouraging it."

However, the first source insists, that the pair are strictly platonic.

Lopez helped celebrate Maks' brother Val's birthday at the Library Bar at the Redbury Hotel in Los Angeles back in March. Lopez, who attended the party with Remini, "hung out a bit in the courtyard garden and inside The Library and drank wine and had a little pizza," according to an eyewitness.

The singer and Maks shared the stage at the 2013 American Music Awards, where the 34-year-old impressively lifted Lopez up in the air.

As for the split from Smart, 26, a pal close to Lopez says the pair parted on "amicable" terms and despite separating, "they are both in a good place now."

Read more: Jennifer Lopez and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Are "Just Friends" - Us Weekly
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Gold Member

If they are together it won't last long. Massive egos on both fronts and only one can be the Top Bitch.

They are both divas...if it's true this might be interesting!
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Can she not wait 5 minutes between men? It's like she's got to have one lined up before she unloads the last one. I know she's said she can't be alone, but she should try it some time for like 20 minutes.

That said, he's too hot for her, anyway. And at 34, probably too old.
    Thank you! This has irritated me about her since the early 2000's. Co dependent much?
    Laurent and arie_skop like this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

She doesnt waste anytime dating someone new

Thread Information