Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: "Adrian Grenier has the biggest penis and biggest bush!"

mjw
    Elite Member

Default "Adrian Grenier has the biggest penis and biggest bush!"

Now this is a tell-all. Courtney Robertson's new book, I Didn't Come Here to Make Friends: Confessions of a Reality Show Villain, is chock-full of juicy details and TMI tidbits, not just about the author herself but also about some very famous leading men. Prior to her controversial stint on Ben Flajnik's season of The Bachelor in 2012, the model, 30, hooked up with actors Jesse Metcalfe and Adrian Grenier, the latter of whom is apparently very well endowed.

In a chapter about her pre-Bachelor trysts—appropriately titled "Catwalking & Starf---ing"—Robertson recalls meeting Grenier at an A-list party on Oscar night. They bonded over a "mutual loneliness in L.A.," and though she "didn't feel a spark" with the Entourage star, 37, she agreed to go out with him. She insists in the book that they never had "actual sex" -- but she did see him naked. "He had the biggest penis I'd ever seen—and the biggest bush!" she writes.

One Hollywood star she does count among her lovers? Desperate Housewives hunk Metcalfe. Robertson and the John Tucker Must Die actor met at that same A-list Oscar party where she met Grenier, and dated off and on for a couple of years, even going together to the Emmys in 2005.

"I wish I could say that we were the greatest lovers since Christian Grey and Ana Steele," she says in the book, referring to the lead characters in E.L. James' Fifty Shades of Grey. "But I can't lie. The sex was pretty average. Jesse needed a lot of reassurance."

He needed help, too. "Jesse was also, by his own admission, an alcoholic and an addict," she writes of her ex, noting he would disappear for days at a time. They split up for good when he went to rehab in 2007.

At another point, Robertson was set up with Reese Witherspoon's now-husband, Jim Toth. Her relationship with the Hollywood agent never advanced, she explains, because he was "ready for marriage and babies, the whole nine yards," and she wasn't. The next time she heard of him, she says, "he'd become Mrs. Reese Witherspoon."
    Source

Read more at ONTD: Oh No They Didn't! - "Adrian Grenier has the biggest penis and biggest bush!"

and the biggest bush
    Shocker!
    Laurent, Belt Up, Angeli and 10 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post

"I wish I could say that we were the greatest lovers since Christian Grey and Ana Steele," she says in the book, referring to the lead characters in E.L. James' Fifty Shades of Grey.
    Yes, that was truly a love story for the ages.

Also, if you're some irrelevant nobody trying to hawk sex stories in order to sell a book, you might as well make them interesting. The stuff written above is dull as dishwater.

"He had the biggest penis I'd ever seen—and the biggest bush!" she writes.
    I give her points for naming names and getting crass about it on this one.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Oooh, she hooked up with Jesse Metcalfe in 2005! Honey, your 15 minutes were up along time ago. If you're going to dish on some celeb you fucked almost 10 years after the fact, have it be someone that's actually still a celeb. Or someone that ever was.

A*O

Pics or it didn't happen.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

^^that's what I want!
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Thirding^^^
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

if given the choice, i'd rather fuck grenier and his bush than that tool jesse metcalfe.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Hmm... Judging by the excepts above, the Grenier groupie story from 2009 - which is all of 1 paragraph, is more interesting than this chick's entire book:
    (My favorite part of this is the fact that this girl, when asked why she didn't stop, she says "It's Adrian Grenier!"

Here’s a cautionary tale for all you female Entourage fans out there. It turns out our boy Vince, Adrian Grenier, isn’t a fan of showering which leads to unpleasant experiences for ladies struck by his “star power.” I have no frickin’ clue. LA Rag Mag reports:
    “We were kissing and stuff and then I went down like I was going to go down on him and he’s uncut just fyi, and hairy, but the worst part was the…the SMELL. It was like he hadn’t showered in days, and that’s just not polite to let a girl go down on you when YOU KNOW you didn’t take a shower and he’s uncut! So I look up at him, you know I pause, and he looks down at me with that smile he does on the show, sort of like “Suck it up”.
    L&A: So what did you do? You told him it was too much right. Or you didn’t feel good?
    HER: No..I …sucked it up and just held my breath. It was Adrian Grenier!!
    Wow. It’s that easy these days? In that case, I’d like to point out The Superficial Writer is circumsized and showers daily. He’ll also be lighting leftover birthday candles in the janitor’s closet should anyone need him. Not you, Ted!

Source: Adrian Grenier has a smelly penis - The Superficial - Because You're Ugly
    BITTER likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

No, not a chance. Even if it was Peyton. I'm annoyed she did it, that's fucking DISGUSTING that is.
    dexknows likes this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    “We were kissing and stuff and then I went down like I was going to go down on him and he’s uncut just fyi, and hairy, but the worst part was the…the SMELL. It was like he hadn’t showered in days, and that’s just not polite to let a girl go down on you when YOU KNOW you didn’t take a shower and he’s uncut! So I look up at him, you know I pause, and he looks down at me with that smile he does on the show, sort of like “Suck it up”.
    L&A: So what did you do? You told him it was too much right. Or you didn’t feel good?
    (My favorite part of this is the fact that this girl, when asked why she didn't stop, she says "It's Adrian Grenier!"
    Ewwww, what a disgusting, dirty pig!! SMEGMA!! And she went down anyway?!
    Callalily likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Ewwwww....nothing worse than having sex with someone who hasn't bathed...Adrian's an ok actor I guess, but gurl, him funky!

SO? That's like saying you had to ride in a car because it was a Chevy CAPRICE!
    Laurent, SoCalMarie and Callalily like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Bronze Member

Good grief- get some standards, girl!
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

Why, why don't people shower? I'll shower twice a day ffs.
    SoCalMarie likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information