Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Justin Bieber tells racist joke in video

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Justin Bieber tells racist joke in video

<font size="3">
    Justin Bieber is seen telling a racist joke in a controversial video.

The 'Boyfriend' hitmaker appears in the clip, which has been posted online by the The Sun on Sunday newspaper, joking with friends and uses the 'N word' five times after asking them: ''Why are black people afraid of chainsaws?''

One friend repeatedly warns the pop star: ''Don't even say it. Don't say it,'' but he laughs and decides to deliver the punch-line, saying: ''Run n****r, n****r, n****r, n****r, n***r.''

A female friend, who cannot be seen, then tells him: ''You could say motorcycle too'', before making revving engine noises.

The 20-year-old singer is thought to have been 17 when the moment was captured on camera during filming for his first documentary 'Never Say Never' in 2011.

According to The Sun on Sunday newspaper, Justin and his management have known about the video for a while and tried to pay for it to be kept out of the public eye.

A source said: ''This video is Justin Bieber and his camp's worst nightmare. Even after the year he's had - when he's never been far from controversy - this tops it.''

Justin was arrested in Miami in January and charged with driving under the influence (DUI), resisting arrest and possessing an invalid driver's license and he was later accused of attempted robbery after a woman claimed he grabbed her mobile phone while she was trying to take a photograph of him.

The new video is likely to anger a number of African-American artists, who have helped him to become a global superstar and supported him throughout his career, including Usher, will.i.am and Will Smith.

The source continued: ''Justin has been taken under the wing by some of the best in the industry and they won't stand by him after this.

''This will be a real kick in the teeth - showing his true colours on film.

''He's made millions from working with musicians from all ethnic backgrounds. Having this attributed to him will do him no favours in the future.

''This could be the end of the road for him if artists refuse to work with him based on this. And it sets a seriously bad example to his impressionable young fans.''

Justin Bieber tells racist joke in video - TV3 Xposé Entertainment

He may be younger here but still old enough to know better.

Last edited by Jazzy; June 1st, 2014 at 09:06 AM. Reason: add link

''This could be the end of the road for him if artists refuse to work with him based on this. And it sets a seriously bad example to his impressionable young fans.''

I doubt this video will affect him in anyway........
    darksithbunny and redcat like this.

It won't affect him, just like all the other nasty shit he's pulled hasn't affected him, DAMMIT!

He's such a dick. But what's new!

I bet Usher feels burnt now...he should cut all ties.
    kasippu likes this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

I can't believe this little shit is famous and has more money than any of us will ever see in our life and is worshipped by millions. Teenage girls should be banned from buying music.
    *DIVA! and redcat like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by SillyME54 View Post
    I can't believe this little shit is famous and has more money than any of us will ever see in our life and is worshipped by millions. Teenage girls should be banned from buying music.
    My daughter knows some "Bieliebers" (or whatever they're called) at her school. She said that they will blindly defend absolutely anything he does. They say things are edited or doctored in some way, that they didn't really happen, etc. These are high schoolers. I fear for the future of our country.

Beliebers are how we get Truthers.
    tulip, BITTER, AgentOrange and 6 others like this.

TMZ commenters......

Here come the racist cries… Bieber is a douche and a punk but he is not a racist.

I am certainly not a racist, but I'm sure I told similar jokes at his age. Kids are kids.

Reasonable person right up here

Why doesn't TMZ and Harvey quit tryin to ruin peoples lives hell this is ridiculous go report something else. This is America and we have Freedom Of Speech

Fifteen? I cut all 15 year olds a lot of slack. He can't be much of a racist considering the company he keeps. I'd say nearly all teens know a slew of offensive jokes dealing with race, stereotypes, etc.

Bieber isn't racist. He's just a foolish young dude with lots of money. Plus he isn't even educated, so ya know..

Freedom of Speech!!!
    page two....
    SO WHAT? It wasn't a big deal 5-6 years ago! Society and the Blacks have forced it down our throats that it is just in the last few years! Damn Kaffirs!!!

It was a joke l. Claim Down

what has 8 legs, runs and shouts hodedor, hodedor,
    4 black guys running for the bus.

What is going to happen to Justin over this? Absolutely nothing, which is what should happen. If something like this was good enough to ruin Paula Deen's career, why should Bieber be any different? He's not any more of a racist than her. She made a mistake, he made a mistake. They both owned up to it.
    Move on everybody, it's not the first or last time someones said something they later regret. Just the same as the majority of people who have ever told a black joke or used the N-word in a joking manner. Does it make them insensitive and ignorant as to how much weight that word actually carries, yes! Does it make them racist because they made a dumb joke once, No.
    To be clear, I actually think he's become a douche and don't really care for him whatsoever, but that doesn't change my opinion on the matter.

and so on
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Got this from @unnamedinsider

Everybody Claim Down.
    Flygirl, dilligaf and Trixie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    Got this from @unnamedinsider

They should have added, "He made a mistake, everyone makes mistakes".
    twitchy2.0 likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

They left out how he called the girl fat at the pool and made her cry.
    Flygirl and Jazzy like this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy View Post
    He may be younger here but still old enough to know better.

if he said this while he KNEW they were filming for a documentary, then what is he like when no one is around? It's not like this was an incident of a hidden camera or recorder. He said this while knowingly on camera and even after a friend basically told him to hush. How much stupider can you get? Or worse, he honestly thinks nothing is wrong with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    They left out how he called the girl fat at the pool and made her cry.
    i believe the exact insult was a "fucking whale", but that omission was the first thing that I noticed also.
    Jazzy likes this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information