Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Brad Pitt Punched in Face By Notorious Ukrainian Prankster at Maleficent Premiere

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Brad Pitt Punched in Face By Notorious Ukrainian Prankster at Maleficent Premiere

<font color="#000000"><span style="font-family: Arial"><font size="3">

Not the face! Brad Pitt was punched by a notorious celebrity prankster on the red carpet at the premiere of Angelina Jolie’s film Maleficent on Wednesday, May 28, a source tells Us Weekly.

Pitt was at the El Capitan theatre in Hollywood for the premiere of the Disney film when a man, later identified as Vitalii Sediuk -- the same man who crawled under America Ferrera’s skirt in Cannes on Friday, May 16 -- suddenly jumped the barrier and ran up to the 12 Years a Slave actor while he was walking down the carpet.

Pitt, who was singing fan autographs, was surprised by the Ukrainian, who then made contact with Pitt’s face before security intervened and held the so-called prankster until police arrived on the scene.

Los Angeles Police Department's Sergeant Leonard Calderon told Variety that Seduik was taken to the Hollywood police station where he was arrested and booked on suspicion of misdemeanour battery. He is being held on $20,000 bail.

After the incident, Jolie and Pitt took some time out before resuming official duties on the red carpet. "Nobody saw or heard from Brad and Angelina for about 15 minutes," a source told Us. "At 6:45pm Angelina resurfaced and conducted her first interview. Brad walked the carpet without doing any press at all. In fact he moved so fast past the line that most people missed him."

Determined not to let the attack ruin the occasion, Angelina walked the entire press line. "She didn’t seem to let what had happened get to her," added the source.

Despite the upset, the mom-of-six was eager to get the message of her film across to her fans. "I think it's a very important story to tell," she told Us. "There's not just good and bad in the world, we have to understand people and what people go through," she said. "We've all gone through things in our lives that have made us lose ourselves for a period, and then something that helps to bring us back."

According to an eyewitness, when Pitt left the premiere with his wife, Jolie's father Jon Voight and his children, “he did look tense” and was “trying to shepherd his kids through the lobby and towards the back door. He was like ‘Keep tight. Stay together.'"

A Disney spokesman told Variety, "This was an unfortunate and inappropriate incident that is being investigated by the LAPD.”

In addition to Sediuk's two recent stunts with Pitt and Ferrera, he has also attempted to kiss Will Smith, grope Bradley Cooper and grab Leonardo DiCaprio in the past.

Read more: Brad Pitt Punched in Face By Prankster at Maleficent Premiere - Us Weekly
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Since when is punching someone in the face a "Prank". Sounds more like battery to me.
    Brando, deenz, GRuser1 and 9 others like this.

Pitt, who was singing fan autographs

Maybe next time, he should just sign them and move on. The singing takes too long and his voice must not be that great if someone had to punch him over it.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

This guy need to stay locked up and if possible deported.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by laynes View Post
    Since when is punching someone in the face a "Prank". Sounds more like battery to me.
    Or crawling under somebody's skirt? That's horrible.

Well this "fan" is obviously mentally disturbed and lets home he's kept for some mental help before being released in 10 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    Or crawling under somebody's skirt? That's horrible.
    Agreed.
    How does this guy get into these events? And why is he known as a "prankster".
    Is "prankster" another would for "a**hole" in his country?

Is he trying to be a crude version of "Ali G" (Sacha Baron Cohen's shtick) or something?
    Trixie likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

I don't get it either. Virtually everything he's done could qualify as some form of assault, and it's almost always caught on video, which would make it an open and shut case. I'm guessing that nobody is bothering to press charges.

I like Brad and Angelina but.... I want to see video of the actual punch. LOL
    Last edited by sluce; May 29th, 2014 at 11:25 AM.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

WTF? I think Brad had every right to punch this asshole back. But you know (and I'm sure he knows) if he did that, he'd get sued to high heaven and have to pay this jackass some money. Hell, even if one of their security did the deed you know this shitass would go for the big bucks in court.

Sorry but a punch in the face? That's insane. He's there with his freaking family too. As nutty as people are, I'd be terrified of something happening to one of my kids.
    KrisNine and *DIVA! like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Here's his wiki page. Sounds like he just gets charged with misdemeanors so there's not much done about it, criminally. And I agree "prankster" is much too nice a word for him. What he did to America Ferrara could be considered an attempted sexual assault in my opinion (and even the men he's tried to kiss, grope or stick his face in their crotch) Just not funny in the least.

Vitalii Sediuk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

eta: more pics at link: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...s-gown-2014165

The article says he was arrested, but doesn't say what the charges were. And it happened in France, the Will Smith incident in Moscow. So maybe he tries to keep these things in different countries so they don't amount to much.
    Last edited by Trixie; May 29th, 2014 at 11:38 AM.
    sluce likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

What the fuck!? How have I not heard of this guy? I wish America F. had seen this and stomped the shit out of his ass with heels on . Now that would be a fun video to watch!

I don't care how famous I was. The MS redneck would come out in a split second if this dude tried that. You'd get some real entertainment then.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

And this coonass would put an ass WHOOPING on him. Bank on it.
    *DIVA!, SoCalMarie and Flygirl like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I would have still been beating his ass!!
    cherrypye likes this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    I would have still been beating his ass!!
    I read this in a Loni Love voice and cracked the fuck up.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information