Like Tree12Likes
  • 1 Post By coolade
  • 3 Post By ManxMouse
  • 1 Post By KrisNine
  • 3 Post By Belt Up
  • 2 Post By MohandasKGanja
  • 1 Post By Kathie_Moffett
  • 1 Post By faithanne

Thread: 'He was a master manipulator': Jennifer Esposito blasts ex-husband Bradley Cooper

mjw
    Elite Member

Default 'He was a master manipulator': Jennifer Esposito blasts ex-husband Bradley Cooper

Their marriage lasted just five months.

But Jennifer Esposito and Bradley Cooper have mostly kept quiet about their split in May 2007.

Now the Blue Bloods actress has spoken about a mystery ex in her new book who can only be Bradley, according to the NY Daily News' Confidential column on Saturday.

In the tome, called Jennifer's Way, the 41-year-old described being asked out by a man and ignoring 'an entire marching band squad of red flags' because she didnít think the relationship would come to anything.

The actress said she didn't 'find him that attractive,' calling him 'funny, smart, cocky, arrogant and a master manipulator.'

Despite her reservations, they became a couple, although the actress said her beau had a 'mean, cold side' and his personality 'could flip on a dime.'

Jennifer said the relationship came to an abrupt end after she went to a seminar at the Agape International Spiritual Center in Los Angeles hoping to deal with the deep sadness and loneliness she felt.

'Within days, my relationship hit an all-time low, and within a week it was over,' she wrote. 'Abruptly, rudely, and with the exact callousness that Iíd come to expect from him.'

Jennifer then writes about landing a role on Christina Applegate's sitcom, Samantha Who, that was on the air in 2007.

Since her marriage to Bradley, 41, lasted from late December 2006 until May 2007 that would put the American Hustle star in the right time frame.

Bradley briefly commented on his marriage in a 2011 interview with Howard Stern, saying: 'It just wasn't right. It's interesting... things happen!'.

Jennifer also opens up in the book about her lifelong struggle with celiac disease.

Jennifer revealed she is engaged to British model Louis Dowler on Katie Couric's show on May 1. She shared that they have set a wedding ate and location, but kept both a secret.

The 38-year-old is her partner in Jennifer's Way Bakery in New York's East Village, which serves gluten-free breads, cookies and muffins suitable for sufferers of celiac disease.

Bradley has been dating model Suki Waterhouse since March 2013.

Read more: Jennifer Esposito blasts ex-husband Bradley Cooper in new book | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Ugh. This just makes her look bad. I'm no fan of either, but why bad mouth the guy 7 years later (even if he is an a-hole)? I know, to sell books.
    blah_blah_blah likes this.

why on earth is this person writing a memoir of any sort? I don't even know who the hell she is...yes, yes, some TV actress with a bakery, BFD.
    Laurent, KrisNine and sputnik like this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

So, she found him to be an ugly asshole and married him anyway. Then, goes to some spiritual retreat, decides to end the relationship and he acted like an **SURPRISE** asshole? Guess he manipulated her into marrying him.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

Super sour grapes.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I've always thought he was a goat faced creep.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    why on earth is this person writing a memoir of any sort? I don't even know who the hell she is...yes, yes, some TV actress with a bakery, BFD.
    I'm putting this book right up next to my Carrot Top blu-ray seven-volume biopic set.
    ManxMouse and Lalasnake like this.

i heard he had a hand problem during the marriage, which is why it ended. he must be an angry guy, having to hide his true orientation.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Belt Up View Post
    I've always thought he was a goat faced creep.
    Me too. He has nasty violent vibes. It's interesting to see any confirming info out there.

Not outraged at the crule betrayal here.
    Belt Up likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by coolade View Post
    Ugh. This just makes her look bad. I'm no fan of either, but why bad mouth the guy 7 years later (even if he is an a-hole)? I know, to sell books.
    To be fair, she didn't actually name him so it's not strictly bad mouthing.
    McJag likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Thread Information