Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Courtney Love Wouldn’t Screw Russell Brand Because He Smelled “Too Musky”

Default Courtney Love Wouldn’t Screw Russell Brand Because He Smelled “Too Musky”

Courtney Love would fuck a hyena if it waved a half-smoked ciggie at her (who wouldn’t?), but she tells Channel’s 4 Alan Carr: Chatty Man (via UsWeekly) that when Russell Brand tried to get into her chonies, she turned him down, because he smelled “too musky.” We should totally bottle Russell’s stank and call it Too Musky. We can sell it at Sephora. We’ll become billionaires, because every living thing will buy it to keep Courtney Love off of their asses. It’ll be the Courtney Love repellent! Anyway, here’s the hilariousness that Courtney spit up:

“My favorite Russell Brand line was when we first were friends and he tried to hit on me and nothing ever happened. He goes, ‘I’ve had a lot of grand conversations, darling, but none of them have ever ended in an orgasm. Can we go in your room? He’s got some good lines. [But] I said to Russell, ‘You’re too musky for me, man.’He is a little musky. We did yoga together and the musk was there.”

I totally believe that Russell Brand tried to hump Courtney Love, because Russell Brand tries to hump any and everything. Russell walks down the street, spots a trash can he’s attracted to and chats it up for a second before he pulls his pants down and humps it good. Then Russell pulls his pants up, walks some more, spots a discarded cheeseburger wrapper that he’s attracted to and chats it up for a second before he pulls his pants down and humps it good. Russell fucks anything. How do you think he became the health department’s most wanted? What I don’t believe is that Courtney turned Russell down for smelling “musky.” That’s impossible! All the drugs she’s shoved up her nose ate her sense of smell. Bitch hasn’t smelled shit since the 90s.

Courtney probably took Russell up on his offer and as they were headed to a back alleyway to get it on, a citizen alerted the CDC who immediately showed up and broke them up by spraying them down with industrial-strength ammonia. Thank God, because imagine the STDs these two would’ve created together.

Dlisted | QOTD: Courtney Love Wouldn’t Screw Russell Brand Because He Smelled “Too Musky”
    rollo likes this.

Too low-rent for Courtney Love is pretty fucking low-rent.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

There is no way he smells worse than her. Of course, she can't smell her own funk.
    holly and Bluebonnet like this.

I refuse to believe he smells any worse than her. She's just used to her own stank.
    holly and gas_chick like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Please. That's like a fucking skunk claiming a dead dog smells bad. Gimme a break.

I just love this bitch
    BoogsBun likes this.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Elite Member

What's going on with her face? Is that just a bad picture or has she had more plastic surgery? It doesn't even look like her.

Russel's one of those guys I know I'd give in to, like immediately. But not if he smells. No funny is worth funky.
    Mel1973, SHELLEE and firebrat1229 like this.

I had a feeling he might be stank, but never had heard anything until now. I think I may have even asked about it on another celeb gossip site years ago....don't think that I got an answer. Wow.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Eww, Russell tried to boink Courtney Love?! He needs major intervention.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Maybe he smells good and she's confused and thought he smelled bad because she's a dirtbag and doesn't know the smell of clean?
    Kittylady and Belt Up like this.

Who would smell good after exercising?

He talks about his hygiene in the interview.
    Russell Brand on Jimmy Kimmel (4/4/2013) - Videos - MetaTube

A*O

Ugh. He's revolting and I have no idea how he manages to pull so easily. And I don't believe he's clean and sober now either.
    Kathie_Moffett and Heidi Ho like this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Hit By Ban Bus!

Funny you say that as I no longer believe he is sober either.

i had a dream about russell brand the other night, he was decked out in a purple sari type outfit and was dragging me through a dinner theatre type place aboard a cruise ship.
    it wasn't even a sex dream.

this has caused me to spend a few hours checking him out on youtube, i watched his stand up special 'messiah complex' from 2013 and i thought he was coked out to the gills. or he has a lot of fricking manic twisted energy. he talked about fucking his cat ffs.

i do like his 'trews' series though. his whole spiritual consciousness awakening reminds me of when i was in my late teens and early twenties and went through a total new age thing. i was smoking a lot of pot then. so there is that too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information