Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Reese Witherspoon struggles to pronounce Cara Delevingne's name

Default Reese Witherspoon struggles to pronounce Cara Delevingne's name

'I don't know what your f***ing name is,' Reese Witherspoon slurs to Cara Delevingne in a drunken Instagram video

By SAM RONAN
    PUBLISHED: 20:37, 8 May 2014 | UPDATED: 23:59, 8 May 2014

She did her best to repair her squeaky clean image last year, publicly apologising after she was arrested for disorderly conduct along with husband Jim Toth who was charged with a DUI.

Now it seems Reese Witherspoon is on the war path once again after a video of her slurring her words at the Met Gala earlier this week was taken down by model Cara Delevingne.

In the video, Reese - who appears to be visibly inebriated - struggles to pronounce Cara's name, whilst huddled in an elevator along with Zooey Deschanel, Kate Upton, and Tennessee Thomas.

Scroll down for video - Warning: Strong language (at link)

+6

'Ill be f****ed': Reese Witherspoon struggles to pronounce Cara Delevingne's name in a drunken Instagram video that has now been taken down by the British model

'I love you Kara, I mean Cara,' the actress begins as she looks down at her phone in a child-like manner.

Adding: 'If you force me to say your last name, I'll be f****ed,' adding: 'I don't know what your f***ing name is.'

Reese then said: 'That's super French. Delevingne,' and ended the conversation with 'You know what's the most important thing in a name for a girl? Is that a man can whisper it into his pillow.'
    Cara uploaded the photo with the caption: 'The confusion @reesewitherspoon @zooeydeschanel @tennesseebunny @kateupton #HAHAHAHA #loveyouladies,'

However, hours later it was removed by the British supermodel.

+6

What's your name again? Reese poses with Cara the Met Gala on Monday evening in New York

+6

New BFFs: A giddy Reese is seen hanging with Rihanna and Cara at the Met Gala, after all three ladies were dressed for the occasion by Reese Witherspoon

+6

'Dele-vigne?': Reese looks down at her phone after failing to pronounce the name of British supermodel Cara Delevingne

+6

Celebrity friends: In the video, Reese - who appears to be visibly inebriated - struggles to pronounce Cara's name, whilst huddled in an elevator along with Zooey Deschanel, Kate Upton, and Tennessee Thomas

Booked: Last year, Reese was arrested for 'disorderly conduct'

It is unclear if Reese's reps were responsible for the video being taken down, and they have so far not been available for comment.
    Last year, a drunken Reese reportedly told a police officer that she was 'a U.S. citizen' and that she was 'allowed to stand on American ground' after she and her husband were pulled over.
    Reese then asked Trooper First Class J. Pyland, 'Do you know my name?' and said, 'You’re about to find out who I am. You’re going to be on national news.'
    It was certainly a shock to fans of the actress, considered by many as one of America's Sweethearts.
    Reese won audiences over with her pretty portrayal of Elle Woods in the hugely successful Legally Blonde films.
    However, she showed her bad side in the 1997 film Freeway, where the young starlet delivered a barrage of profanities to her co-star Kiefer Sutherland.

Watch: Reese Witherspoon's drunken confrontation with police

+6

Dark side? Reese first showed her bad side in the 1997 film Freeway, where the young starlet delivered a barrage of profanities to her co-star Kiefer Sutherland

Read more: Reese Witherspoon slurs to Cara Delevingne in drunken Instagram video | Mail Online

Hahahaha...

Good ole Laura Jean Poon!

To me this is just some funny redneckery.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Every time we hear about Reese now she seems to be drunk. She might want to take care of that before it becomes a problem.

Maybe I'm being naive, but I don't think she's really that drunk here. If at all.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Carla never should have posted that.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Hell it is just a funny video. Not like she's driving or anything.
    MsDark and Laurent like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

She doesn't seem/look drunk.

Cara needs to post MORE private drunk celeb videos!

(But yeah I bet Reese wasn't too pleased)
    rollo likes this.

That video is not bad at all.
    dougie likes this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Maybe I'm being naive, but I don't think she's really that drunk here. If at all.
    And to be perfectly frank, Cara has got a gf who has a reputation as a serious tippler.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

^ Cara herself has quite the reputation.

There is nothing at all wrong with what Reese does in the video, in fact she's hilarious and charming to me, but I can see why she and "her people" are not happy that it was posted because the media reports I have seen state that she was drunk, yet I agree with what a few others noted, she does not appear drunk. Also this is pretty late in the evening, they are not wearing their Met Gala togs, Reese and Kate Upton are wearing their after-party dresses.
    Last edited by dougie; May 9th, 2014 at 04:03 PM.

Reese gives off such a bitch vibe

It's not a horrible/incriminating video. And I don't think Cara had any malicious intent by posting it. So... I don't understand why it's causing such a stir in the media Because they think Reese has had a few? If she did, who cares? (as long as she wasn't driving home)....
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

I think it's funny

'I love you Kara, I mean Cara,' the actress begins as she looks down at her phone in a child-like manner.
    OK I didn't watch the video but how do they know she pronounced it with a K the first time?
    Sleuth likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information