Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree163Likes

Thread: Sherri Shepherd and Hubby Lamar Sally Separate

Default Sherri Shepherd and Hubby Lamar Sally Separate

Sherri Shepherd and her television writer husband Lamar Sally are separating, the New York Post has reported.
    According to a source, the 47-year-old co-host of The View has told friends her marriage is 'in trouble' almost four years after tying the knot at the Fairmont Hotel in her hometown of Chicago in August 2011.
    There is no word on what is behind the alleged break-up and a representative for Ms Shepherd, who has an nine-year-old son via IVF from her ex-husband, has not yet responded to MailOnline's request for comment.

All over? Sherri Shepherd and her television writer husband Lamar Sally are separating, the New York Post has reported - they married three years ago in a lavish ceremony
    Ms Shepherd divorced her first husband of eight years, Jeff Tarpley, in 2009 after she discovered he was having an affair and his mistress was pregnant.
    The event inspired her sitcom Sherri, which centered around a comedienne who tried to move on with her life after divorcing her cheating husband.

A very close family insider told MailOnline that infidelity could be the reason for Ms Shepherd's relationship woes this time around.
    It's not the first time the talk show host has been suspicious of her second husband.

Just three months after their wedding in 2011 a published report claimed Mr Sally had once been intimately involved with Wendy Marrisa Peel, whom he remained close friends with after they broke up.
    But he begged Ms Shepherd to include in their wedding party - which she did not knowing they were recent lovers.

Now, Mr Sally is back in Los Angeles 'where he belongs,' according to the insider, while Ms Shepherd remains in New York focused on work.

Former flame: Ms Shepherd divorced her first husband of eight years, Jeff Tarpley, in 2009 after she discovered he was having an affair - here they are pictured in 2005 before the arrival of their son, Jeffrey
    Ms Shepherd recently told how she was feeling 'better than ever' after losing 60lbs.
    The trigger for her transformation was being diagnosed with diabetes and ballooning to almost 200lbs.
    With the help of friends she changed her diet and began to lose weight.
    She credited her husband for helping her to rustle up healthy meals, concluding: 'He's my personal chef, but I gotta sleep with him.'

Ms Shepherd and Mr Sally married one year after dating.
    Before their nuptials, Ms Shepherd, who was proposed to with an impressive three-carat princess-cut diamond ring, chimed: 'This man not only loves me, but he adores my son [Jeffrey]. And my son adores him.'
    The two publicly announced that they were trying to have a child together but due to Ms Shepherd's fertility issues - she miscarried Jeffrey's twin - they were opting for surrogacy.
    Last June Ms Shepherd told the Tom Joyner Morning Show that she and her husband had found a 'drama-free uterus.'
    'We found a girl that didn't have any drama in her life. We're putting in our egg and Sal's sperm and we'll let you know how it progresses,' the TV personality continued.
    However, there were no progress reports and now it appears their baby plans have been put on hold.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...ng-rumors.html
    ====================================
    Maybe he finally realized that she is actually Reginald VelJohnson....RUN LAMAR RUN!!! He's a cheating bastard, but she's Lady Douchebag.
    Laurent and Air Quotes like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Maybe he finally realized that she is actually Reginald VelJohnson....
    The only thing I love better than your Slute shade and Sandra Lee shade is your Sherri Shepherd shade. It's made for throwin', not for loungin'.

RUN LAMAR RUN!!!
    . . . but stop at the edge of the earth, 'cause that shit's flat, y'know.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

^^^Old BITTER is blushing with pride right now. Thanks Laurent...

I'm hoping she has a total meltdown and they give her a hiatus from the show. Hell, bring Star Jones back!!
    Laurent and sprynkles like this.

I hope they give her a whole damn hour of The View to whine over the shit just so I can watch Whoopi give her the side eye and The Wawa pretend to support her only to turn around and give a print interview throwing her under the bus.

Business as usual with that crew of pit vipers.

And speaking of Stah, she did the Derby last week. Green sequins. Seriously.

source: 2014 Churchill Downs Kentucky Derby red carpet - Louisville - Business First

Star is one of those people who look fugly skinny.

But I don't feel sorry for Sherri AT ALL...I'm feeling a bit of schadenfreude because of her idiotic comments on religion and gay marriage.

WTF would she do if Jeffrey is gay???

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post

BITTER and Stereo Inferno like this.

How in the world are your new paid for boobs
    are sagging????
    Palermo and Laurent like this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Sherri Shepherd

Husband Says

I Want Custody of Unborn Child

5/9/2014 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Sherri Shepherd and her husband have an unborn baby ... and he wants the kid. And here's the real twist ... she's not pregnant.

Sources connected with the couple tell TMZ ... Sherri and Lamar Sally have hired a surrogate who is carrying their baby, and the estimated delivery date is July 28th.

TMZ broke the story ... Lamar filed legal docs to end the marriage. The docs are for legal separation, but we're told the only reason the divorce box wasn't checked is because Lamar has only lived in California for 3 months and there's a 6 month residency requirement. He will change it to divorce in 3 months.

According to Lamar's legal docs, he wants full legal and physical custody of the unborn child, and wants Sherri to ONLY have visitation rights.

Sherri has not responded yet.

Lamar also wants spousal support and he wants the prenup invalidated based on FRAUD.

It sounds very nasty. Lamar wants an order preventing Sherri from interfering with his ability to take the kid with him after the birth.

Read more: Sherri Shepherd's Husband -- I Want Custody of Unborn Baby! | TMZ.com

Wow. Lamar initiated the divorce...cheating bastard, but one wonders what married life with this simple-assed heifer must be like.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

BITTER and Laurent like this.

I know for all the crazy shit she has said, I do feel bad for her. I wonder if her husband was fucking the rental vagina. Wow. What a bastard.
    Last edited by darksithbunny; May 10th, 2014 at 09:42 AM. Reason: fat fingers on the keyboard

Unless he was screwing the rented womb he isn't getting the spawn!! I believe she bankrolled everything including their wedding!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

There has to be more to this story. He seems like he was the one hurt the way he's trying to hurt her back. Unless he's just after her bankroll and this is how he aims to get it.

mjw
    Elite Member

Sherri Shepherd is a terrible mom who woefully neglects her 9-year-old special needs son -- he can barely write, Reads at a 2nd-grade level, and can't tie his shoes -- so claims the boy's father, who's now gunning to rip custody from "The View" host.

Jeffrey Tarpley -- Sherri's ex-husband -- filed an emergency request in April to modify the couple's current custody arrangement ... specifically, Tarpley wants full physical custody of their son, Jeffrey Jr.

Tarpley claims Sherri's non-stop work schedule -- "The View," "The Newlywed Game," various TV acting roles, book tours, films -- has caused her to neglect their son completely.

Jeffrey claims Sherri regularly leaves their son with "unskilled nannies" ... as a result, he's falling way behind in school, suffers from low self-esteem, and has to use Velcro shoes because he can't tie laces.

It doesn't end there ... Jeffrey says Sherri also hasn't taught their son how to properly care for himself, so hygiene has become an issue.

Jeffrey says he desperately wants to help, but his hands are tied because he lives in California and Sherri lives with their son in Jersey. He says he has no time during his short visits to undo all of Sherri's bad parenting ... so he wants Jeffrey Jr. with him full time.

Sherri filed her own docs in response, claiming Jeffrey's an absentee dad who deserves no part in his son's life. The judge denied Jeffrey's emergency request, but set a hearing in July to settle the beef.

FYI, Jeffrey filed his papers BEFORE Sherri's current husband Lamar Sallyfiled for separation. As we reported, Lamar wants custody of his and Sherri's unborn child ... so Jeffrey's arguments could hurt her on both fronts.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz31sj6bsN8

She sure knows how to pick 'em.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information