Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kittylady

Thread: Leelee Sobieski expecting second child

Default Leelee Sobieski expecting second child

Baby number two! Leelee Sobieski reveals she's pregnant again by showing off large bump at Dior event

Leelee Sobieski certainly had a fashionable way of revealing she was pregnant with her second child.
    On Wednesday evening the 30-year-old actress displayed a large bump while attending the Dior Cruise show in Brooklyn, New York alongside Margot Robbie and Helena Christensen.
    The beauty was a child star who appeared in such films as Deep Impact with Elijah Wood in 1998 and Eyes Wide Shut with Tom Cruise in 1999.

+8

Baby number two on the way: Leelee Sobieski revealed she was expecting again when she showed off her bump at the Dior show in New York on Wednesday

Wearing a floor-length royal blue silk dress that gathered at the waistline, the blonde star looked proud as she pointed out she was expecting by placing one hand on her stomach.
    With blue pumps and very little jewelry except for several a silver watch and beaded bracelets, Leelee's look was understated and elegant.
    Her hair was worn up in a messy bun and she had on dramatic makeup with black eyeliner and hot pink lipstick.

+8

Still a beauty; The 30-year-old, who already has a daughter with husband Adam Kimmel, wore dramatic makeup for the event

The star wed fashion designer Adam Kimmel in January 2009 - he is the son of American real estate developer Martin Kimmel and grandson of American boat racer and designer Donald Aronow.

By December she gave birth to their first child, daughter Louisanna Ray Kimmel.

Sobieski was a virgin until marrying Kimmel.
    'I guess 26 is kind of old to lose your virginity, but it was important to me that I remained a virgin until after I was married,' she told Access Hollywood.

+8

+8

Here she goes again: Sobieski has been married since 2009 to fashion designer Kimmel

+8

Catching up: The Eyes Wide Shut star had a glow as she chatted with Helena Christensen at the fashion event

+8

Give her a hand: The former child star has grown into an elegant woman; here she is with Raf Simons

'It wasn’t for any religious reasons or anything like that, but simply because, to me, my virginity was the most precious gift that I could ever give to a man, and I wanted to be sure I was giving it to the right man'
    She also said, 'I think that happiness is a very strange thing. And we really feel that we have a right to this happiness. But I feel like it's constantly fluctuating, and that you can make yourself happy. I think it's an outlook.
    'Having a positive attitude probably sounds like a corny thing to say, but a positive attitude really helps, and respecting your job really helps, and having the support of your family and friends really helps.'

+8

Happy family: With husband Kimmel and daughter Louisanna Ray in New York City in 2010

Leelee was Emmy and Golden Globe nominated for her turn in the TV movie Joan Of Arc in 1999. In 2001 she starred in Road Kill with the late Paul Walker.
    The New York native has also guest starred on Drop Dead Diva and The Good Wife.

Her upcoming movie is The Last Film Festival with Jacqueline Bisset.

• SHARE PICTURE

+8

A child star: She rocked to fame in the mega hit Deep Impact in 1998 with co-star Elijah Wood

Read more: Baby number two! Leelee Sobieski reveals she's pregnant again as she shows off large bump at Dior event | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

she's pretty much my fashion crush. i think she's gorgeous.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

fgg

she was a virgin until she got married? i thought there were a bunch of kinky blinds out there about her. or am i mixing her up with someone else?
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    she was a virgin until she got married? i thought there were a bunch of kinky blinds out there about her. or am i mixing her up with someone else?
    I thought those BI's were supposed to be her too. Perhaps they were originally started by someone who was pissed that they didn't get in there. Either that or Enty is full of crap and grinding an axe again.
    whitetigeress likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post

I think she is gorgeous, too. She fits the word statuesque to a T for me. I'm happy for her. Hope this baby gets a more normal name....but she has an out there name, so maybe she is cool with the out of the norm names.
    Last edited by JadeStar70; June 9th, 2014 at 06:47 PM.

mjw
    Elite Member

Congrats

Leelee Sobieski Welcomes Baby No. 2: Martin

Congratulations are in order for Leelee Sobieski and Adam Kimmel.
    The Branded actress, 31, and her fashion designer husband have welcomed their second child, a son named Martin, back in July, PEOPLE reports.
    Celebrity Baby Scoop | News, Photos and Style Trends of Celebrity Babies

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Wow. Back in July? She really is off the radar.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    Same here. I'm surprised she's only 30, seems like she's been around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I thought those BI's were supposed to be her too. Perhaps they were originally started by someone who was pissed that they didn't get in there. Either that or Enty is full of crap and grinding an axe again.
    Or maybe Leelee IS actually kinky and found dominatrix work appealing given that one doesn't actually sleep with one's clients in many/most cases. (Source: I know several. They tell me I'd like the earning potential involved. Ha.)

Not sure I believe the virgin remark, though I guess in context it's eccentric enough to be true!

She certainly looks lovely here, though showing her fantastically generous ears isn't perhaps the best look for her.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Gold Member

I like that about her. Congrats to them

Thread Information