Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By sputnik
  • 1 Post By Novice

Thread: Jennifer Esposito Reveals She's Engaged to Louis Dowler: Check Out Her Gorgeous Ring

fgg

Default Jennifer Esposito Reveals She's Engaged to Louis Dowler: Check Out Her Gorgeous Ring

Jennifer Esposito Reveals She's Engaged to Louis Dowler: Check Out Her Gorgeous Diamond Ring!

Jennifer Esposito made an expected announcement during her guest appearance on Katie Couric's daytime talk show.

The actress revealed that she's engaged to her longtime beau, Louis Dowler, and showed off her gorgeous diamond ring to viewers.

Esposito stopped by the show initially to discuss her personal journey with Celiac disease, her book Jennifer's Way, and her gluten-free bakery.

But before gushing about her soon-to-be hubby, Esposito address her health struggles while filming Samantha Who which caused her to seek out medical advice.

She recalled a time when she was filming a scene and her tooth fell out in the middle of the shoot, and explained that her skin was peeling and yellowing.

"Frightening and I have to tell you infuriating. I went to doctor after doctor," she told Couric.

"I was told [it was] everything from MS to IBS. Everything."

And while she was sharing her gluten-free recipes with Couric, Esposito couldn't help but gush about how she and her fiancť love to make treats together.

"He's lovely," she said while blushing on the show.

Esposito also shared that the two have already picked a wedding date and location, but she didn't spill the beans on any of the details.

This is the second marriage for the actress.

She was previously married to Bradley Cooper for just four months in 2006, and she was engaged to Australian tennis star Mark Phillippoussis in 2009.

Dowler has been previously linked to Kate Winslet back in 2010 after her marriage to director Sam Mendes ended.

Jennifer Esposito Reveals She's Engaged to Louis Dowler: Check Out Her Gorgeous Diamond Ring! | E! Online

pics at the link.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Always thought she was gorgeous, still do.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

^ I agree, she looked stunning on Katie's show yesterday. The pics at the link don't do her justice.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

^^^
    she WAS pretty. and then i caught an episode of that shitfest 'blue bloods' and was like, wtf? nose job, massive veneers that make hilary duff's chiclets look like baby teeth, and just general facial weirdness.
    Flygirl likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

You can't see the ring & she still looks I'll imo

"I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^^
    she WAS pretty. and then i caught an episode of that shitfest 'blue bloods' and was like, wtf? nose job, massive veneers that make hilary duff's chiclets look like baby teeth, and just general facial weirdness.
    Well, it wouldn't be Hollywood without someone fucking up a perfectly acceptable/beautiful face.

Jennifer Esposito Plastic Surgery Before and After Photos

Jennifer Esposito has a lot of different things on her resume. From acting to modeling and dancing, she has her work cut out for her. She was in the move Crash, which is probably what really helped her to make her mark. If you look at Jennifer Esposito plastic surgery before and after photos it is easy to see that she has had some work done, and it hasnít really be in her favor either.
    Jennifer has really been trying to fight the signs of aging so that she can look younger, but really all it looks like is that she had a few plastic surgeries gone wrong. She doesnít even try to deny the fact that she has had plastic surgery, as she has even tried to sue her plastic surgeon for doing such a bad job. Many celebrities, unlike Esposito, will deny any allegations of cosmetic surgery enhancements, because they want people to think that it was natural beauty.

It is really hard to say exactly where her plastic surgery went wrong. The end result is somewhat abnormal looking. She tried to undergo pigmentation treatments, but they failed. She actually has burn marks on the sides of her face from this, which is somewhat unsightly. She also had Botox injections that were not administered correctly. There were some facial fillers gone wrong as well, and a seriously bad face lift.
    She had some facial fillers used on her cheeks, to make her have a fuller face. This actually gave her a sunken look, and it makes it difficult for her to express her emotions. Unfortunately there are many celebrities out there that have similar horror stories when it comes to their plastic surgeries. After all, bad Botox stories are always being told by the celebrities.
    If a surgeon does a bad surgery, then they can really pay for it. It seems that Esposito is entitled to her compensation for this lawsuit. She isnít likely to be able to advance very much in her career, so she will hopefully be able to get some type of pay off from the surgeon.
    If you look at Jennifer Esposito plastic surgery before and after photos, you will also be able to see what we are talking about. It really just isnít the best job, and it really makes her look worse. It is unfortunate, but a risk that everyone takes when they go under the knife.

I see the nose job and aging related fat loss...but that's about it.

She's still gorgeous while you lot are clearly all bitter, jellus haterz!!!!!!!!!!111!
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

i don't really know this girl or follow her work but i remember what she used to look like and then i saw her on 'blue bloods' and it was way more than just ageing and a bad nose job. her face is jacked. it's a lot more obvious in motion.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

She was really pretty when she was on Spin City with Michael J. Fox.

what happened with her and Bradley Cooper? Married for four months?

There's a whole thread about it isn't there? Or its somewhere in the Cooper/zelwigger thread...

^^I'll have to go look around.

I think it's a toss up between he beat her & she found him in bed with a man.Bradley Cooper talks about that 4-month marriage to Jennifer Esposito
    KrisNine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^^
    the veneers are MASSIVE! I don't know how anyone could possibly think this might be a good look.
    -

Thread Information