Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree216Likes

Thread: LA Clippers Owner Donald Sterling Tells GF, 'Do not bring black people to my games'

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Default LA Clippers Owner Donald Sterling Tells GF, 'Do not bring black people to my games'

I don't know if this is the right section to put this in, but presumable a mod will move it if it is not

LA Clippers owner tells girlfriend, 'Do not bring black people to my games' | Mail Online

'Do not bring black people to my games': LA Clippers owner tells unleashes shocking racist rant at girlfriend after she posed for a picture with Magic Johnson

• LA Clippers owner Donald Sterling was recorded berating his girlfriend for posting a photo with Magic Johnson
    • Sterling tells V. Stiviano, who is Mexican and African-American, not to bring black people to games
    • He said that she can sleep with black people but he doesn't want her to post pictures of herself with them on Instagram
    • Sterling, 81, has twice been sued for refusing to rent apartments minorities

By Meghan Keneally
    Published: 11:01 EST, 26 April 2014 | Updated: 11:21 EST, 26 April 2014

A new recording of the owner of the LA Clippers shows how he lashes out at his girlfriend for hanging out with black people.

Donald Sterling was recorded telling off his girlfriend, who goes by V. Stiviano, that he doesn't want her bringing any black people to his team's basketball games.

'You can sleep with (black people). You can bring them in, you can do whatever you want. The little I ask you is not to promote it on that... and not to bring them to my games,' Sterling is heard saying on a tape obtained by TMZ.

+4

Damning recording: Donald Sterling (center) can be heard telling his girlfriend V. Stiviano (to his right) not to bring black people to Clippers games

The spat reportedly started when Stiviano, who is Mexican and African American, posted a photo of herself and Magic Johnson on her Instagram page.

'It bothers me a lot that you want to broadcast that you’re associating with black people. Do you have to?' Sterling is heard saying.

'I’m just saying, in your lousy f******* Instagrams, you don’t have to have yourself with, walking with black people.

'Don't put him (Johnson) on an Instagram for the world to have to see so they have to call me. And don't bring him to my games.'

+4

Racist history: Clippers owner Donald Sterling who has twice been sued for refusing to rent apartments to minorities, is seen shaking hands with Reggie Evans of the Brooklyn Nets in 2013

+4

Hypocritical: Sterling told his girlfriend V. Stiviano (pictured), who is Mexican and African-American, that she can sleep with black people but shouldn't bring them to Clippers games

The photo with Johnson has reportedly been taken down and Stiviano has locked it so that her Instagram feed is private.

She and Sterling, who is still legally married but has been separated from his wife Shelly for years, appear to have an open relationship.

At several points on the tape, the 81-year-old billionaire claims that he is not racist but does not understand why his girlfriend wants to publicise her relationships with people of color.

This is not the first time that Sterling has been accused of being racist.

+4

Estranged: Donald Sterling is still married to wife Shelly but the pair have been separated for years

He was sued twice by the federal government after refusing to rent apartments to minorities.

In the 2005 case, he was ordered to pay a $2.73million fine to settle.

In a 2009 case, he was accused of refusing to rent to non-Koreans when it came to a property in Koreatown and refused African American tenants for a property in Beverly Hills.

He was reportedly accused of saying that he wouldn't rent to Hispanics because they 'smoke, drink and just hang around the building'.

The suit also accused Sterling of saying 'Black tenants smell and attract vermin'.

Read more:

LA Clippers owner tells girlfriend, 'Do not bring black people to my games' | Mail Online
    Last edited by twitchy2.0; April 26th, 2014 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Repeated copies of beginning removed

If she had any self respect she would leave him!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    If she had any self respect she would leave him!
    Estranged: Donald Sterling is still married to wife Shelly but the pair have been separated for years
    Um, yes...for more reasons than one!

+4

Damning recording: Donald Sterling (center) can be heard telling his girlfriend V. Stiviano (to his right)
    Can the Daily Mail not get ONE fucking thing right??? Ever???? Worthless....absolutely worthless.
    Kathie_Moffett and Lalasnake like this.

Wow, this guy is odious.

I realize logic has no place in his racism, but I can't help but bring up the obvious: His girlfriend is half black, half mexican herself! He's bringing her to his games, so...? What, good enough to play on his team and good enough to fuck but not good enough to "associate with" or bring to games? No goddamn sense whatsoever.

What Beeyotch said ^ Yeah... I can't wrap my head around this.
    I can kind of rationalize him being with his Mexican African-American girlfriend, with the whole "taboo" psychology 101 way of thinking (like a man that's a control freak in life, but likes to be dominated in the bedroom, that type of thing).

But that doesn't explain his blatant racism in general..... So strange.... and just wrong

ETA: Anyone else think he looks like Mickey Rourke? Or is it just me?

Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

I hope everyone boycotts the games. What an epic Ahole.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I realize logic has no place in his racism, but I can't help but bring up the obvious: His girlfriend is half black, half mexican herself! He's bringing her to his games, so...? What, good enough to play on his team and good enough to fuck but not good enough to "associate with" or bring to games? No goddamn sense whatsoever.
    there's no logic to us but it's actually very common. lots of plantation owners and wealthy white men had black lovers, slaves usually. had children with some of them. strom thurmond is another example.
    a lot of racist men fetichise black women, while still being racist toward black people in general. it's really perverse.
    BITTER, Lalasnake and *DIVA! like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

They just need to die.

He's grotesque in every way.

Hope his 'girlfriend' is getting well paid.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

I do not understand how you can think a race is inferior and still want to fuck someone from that race. Cant wrap my brain around that.

Since this is a replay of his previous views on renting,this time it has to stop. Dead in its tracks. I fully expect him to be driven out of ownership and quickly.
    The painful part is the Clippers players. They don't deserve this or him. They will end up paying a heavy price for His Idiotship.
    Kittylady likes this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    there's no logic to us but it's actually very common. lots of plantation owners and wealthy white men had black lovers, slaves usually. had children with some of them. strom thurmond is another example.
    a lot of racist men fetichise black women, while still being racist toward black people in general. it's really perverse.
    This. Conceptually, racism is irrational (though of course very real), so we shouldn't be too surprised that a racist asshole like this guy doesn't make any sense. Those aboard the crazy train rarely traffic in logic.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

What a giant schmuck.

NBA investigating racist comments allegedly made by Clippers’ owner Donald Sterling

Kurt Helin
    Apr 26, 2014, 1:42 PM EDT

Sterling and the Clippers organization tell TMZ Sports, “We have heard the tape on TMZ. We do not know if it is legitimate or it has been altered.”

The statement goes on … We do know that the woman on the tape — who we believe released it to TMZ — is the defendant in a lawsuit brought by the Sterling family, alleging that she embezzled more than $1.8 million, who told Mr. Sterling that she would ‘get even.’”

And the statement goes on, “Mr. Sterling is emphatic that what is reflected on that recording is not consistent with, nor does it reflect his views, beliefs or feelings. It is the antithesis of who he is, what he believes and how he has lived his life.”

And there’s this: “He feels terrible that such sentiments are being attributed to him and apologizes to anyone who might have been hurt by them.”

Chris Paul released a statement in his capacity as National Basketball Players Association president:
    “On behalf of the National Basketball Players Association, this is a very serious issue which we will address aggressively. We have asked Mayor Kevin Johnson to expand his responsibilities with the NBPA, to determine our response and our next steps. As players, we owe it to our teams and our fans to keep our focus on our game, the playoffs, and a drive to the Finals.”

<snip>

Donald Sterling has been more and more in the background of the Clippers organization in recent years as they have climbed the ladder to respectability on the court.
    But the Clippers’ owner with a long history of alleged racism — he paid the largest fine the U.S. government has ever handed out for housing discrimination, among other things — has reared it’s head right in the middle of the Clippers’ playoff run.
    dougie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    This is actually very common among racists. I'm pretty sure this was a known problem since WWII, the Korean War, & the Vietnam War when soldiers came home with Asian wives. Many of them still held racist views about their wives and their wives' countries of origin. Sex for racists is just another way to exploit those they deem inferior to them. The people on his team are employees, so he gets to exploit them for money. He's a vile piece of shit.
    Last edited by Lalasnake; April 26th, 2014 at 08:05 PM. Reason: I tried to make that less clunky-sounding, but I don't think I succeeded.
    BITTER likes this.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information