Thread: Naya Rivera Raged to 'Glee' Producers Lea's Out of Control

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Naya Rivera Raged to 'Glee' Producers Lea's Out of Control

Naya Rivera and Lea Michele were at the center of a near mutiny on the set of "Glee" that ended with one of them storming out in anger -- but who left ... depends on who you ask.

Sources close to Naya tell TMZ most of the cast and crew were annoyed on Tuesday by Lea's diva antics -- like making everyone else wait to shoot a scene ... while she stepped away to deal with personal matters.

We're told tensions finally got so bad Naya "had the stones" to go to producers and let them know -- on behalf of everyone -- that Lea was pissing off people.

Our Naya sources say when Lea returned to resume shooting she got wind of Naya's chat with producers -- and left the set in a huff.

Now our Lea sources had a different take -- telling us Lea was totally unaware of any complaints about her ... and Lea and Naya weren't even shooting scenes together. They also say it was Naya who got tossed off the set.

We got several tips claiming Naya was fired -- but Naya sources say that's just not true.

Drama developing ...

Read more: Naya Rivera -- Raged to 'Glee' Producers ... Lea Michele's Out of Control | TMZ.com

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Two bitches on a bad show. Who cares who's the bigger asshole, they both suck.

mjw
    Elite Member

There's only room for one "Glee" diva, and apparently it's Lea Michele.

Naya Rivera has been fired from the FOX series days after an initial report of an on-set feud involving the actresses surfaced, sources close to production confirm to the Daily News.

Rumors of a rift between the actresses began to swirl earlier this month, with a "major altercation" coming to head on set April 15, Us Weekly reported.

But it appears Rivera's disagreement that day was with producers, and Michele's name was caught in the crossfire.

"She went off," a source told The News about the on-set spat. "But it had nothing to do with Lea."

It was reported that Rivera was "jealous" of the attention on her Broadway-trained costar. Now it appears producers have had it.

Rivera has been "written out" of the season 5 finale, and will not return for the next season, according to PopWrapped.

"One costar would not have any power in whether another returns to the show," the production insider told The News, dismissing rumors that Michele had a say in the matter.

Aside from "Glee," both women have endured hardships in their personal lives — with Michele, 27, recovering from the death of her boyfriend and fellow "Glee" actor Cory Monteith, and Rivera ending her engagement to rapper Big Sean earlier this month.

SOURCE

Read more at ONTD: Oh No They Didn't! - Naya Rivera booted from 'Glee' after feuding with producers, rift with Lea Michele

That makes more sense. Naya has Issues.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

And now the story is Lea slept with Naya's fiance. Meow!

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    And now the story is Lea slept with Naya's fiance. Meow!
    Well, that's one way to get over Cory, I suppose.

The most surprising thing about this to me is that Glee is about to have a sixth season.

I hate this show.

Naya seems like a nutcase. and Lea is just plain annoying

I can't stand Lea
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by Slushie View Post
    Well, that's one way to get over Cory, I suppose.

The most surprising thing about this to me is that Glee is about to have a sixth season.

6?!?!? Really? I gave up after 1 and a half. The first season I loved it, the 2nd seemed reheated leftovers.

I haven't watched since season 2 either but just read this:

EXCLUSIVE! The Nasty Rumors Aren't True! Naya Rivera Has NOT Been Fired From Glee!

Although there has been a TON of drama revolving around Lea Michele and Naya Rivera on the set of Glee, the Latina actress has NOT been booted from the series!

Contrary to rumors swirling of Naya being cut from the series, an EXCLUSIVE source is dishing to us that the Glee star is not fired from the show.

We repeat, NOT FIRED. Everyone can go breathe a sigh of relief now!

While Zachary Jaydon is speaking out on Twitter about Naya's sudden departure from Glee, it simply isn't true.

He is saying:

Zachary Jaydon @ZacharyJaydon
    Sources close to #Glee's production have CONFIRMED to me, that as of now, Naya Rivera has been relieved from her duties as Santana Lopez.

Sources close to #Glee's production have also CONFIRMED to me that Naya Rivera is "not slated to be a part of Season 6 in any way."

Sources are also telling me that Naya's trailer has already been COMPLETELY emptied, & that her Pass to get on the Paramount Lot revoked.

Santana Lopez is definitely returning to Glee for the 6th and final season!

You can't get rid of this girl that easily!

UPDATE: Her rep has released an official statement, explaining:

“Any reports or rumors circulating that Naya Rivera was let go or fired from “Glee” are absolutely untrue. End of story.”

Read more: Ellen DeGeneres Calls Matthew McConaughey "Live" On Her Show — What Happens Next Will Give You The Giggles! | PerezHilton.com
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Gold Member

I don't watch the show, but isn't this a recurring thing with Lea? Her getting pissy whenever a female co-star gets more attention?

how are they on season 6? did they just make the characters fail their senior year repeatedly, or did they put them all in college à la saved by the bell?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Thread Information