Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Star: Inside Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s ‘bizarre,’ pot-smoking parenting style

Default Star: Inside Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s ‘bizarre,’ pot-smoking parenting style

Due to their famously unconventional lifestyle, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have crafted a unique and mysterious world for themselves that few people have ever been allowed to peek inside — until now! In this week’s issue, Star uncovers the strange lives of Hollywood’s most famous family.
    The public sees Angelina as compassionate and caring, trotting the globe to bring attention to international issues, but things are much different behind closed doors. “She can be a bitch. She’s super vindictive. She hates Jennifer Aniston still and is really competitive with her,” a source close to the family tells Star. “She likes to project this kind of hippie, Audrey Hepburn thing where she flies around thisworld doing all this selfless stuff, but it’s all orchestrated.”

Her fiance is also putting on a show for the press. “He still likes to smoke cigarettes and marijuana,” the insider explains. “He’s a huge stoner. He tells Angie that he quit pot, but he’s still the same guy he was before they met.”
    Still, the most controversial aspect of the couple’s unorthodox lifestyle is the free rein they give their six children. “The kids run the house,” a source admits. “Those children are wild. There’s constant screaming at all times of the day and night. And they are extremely messy.”

According to a source, there are empty candy wrappers, piles of toys and clothes in their house “and a housekeeper is expected to clean it all up.” Another insider adds that the kids have been kicked out of 12 hotels in just two years for trashing rooms!

[From Star Magazine and Jezebel]

Apparently, Brad also helped “zombie-proof” the Chateau Miraval by building a bunker for the kids, which… I mean, that’s so Maddox, right? Star also claims that the Jolie-Pitts employ three full-time tutors, six day nannies, two night nannies and a team of bodyguards. Do you believe that? I do not. It’s not my Brangeloonie freak flag flying either – I just don’t believe that Angelina and Brad would spend THAT MUCH money on staff.
    Star also claims that the children are not allowed to speak English at home, which I also don’t believe. Oh, and apparently Angelina does “scream therapy.” An insider says: “She runs a bath and screams under the water, drives to the ocean and screams or just sticks her head in a sink full of water. It seems to be doing her a lot of good.”

Cele|bitchy | Star: Inside Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s ‘bizarre,’ pot-smoking parenting style

I'm sorry, I just don't believe one word Star ever prints. It's only a step away from the now defunct Weekly World News and not quite as truthful. I definitely don't believe they're not allowed to speak English. I doubt Brad can decipher good English, let alone something else.

That cover is a photoshop nightmare...

That's all I got on this one.
    Sylkyn likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Elite Member

That scream therapy thing sounds like fun. That is all.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

Don't know about the other stuff but the shit about the kids being wild is true. A friend worked at a hotel the Jolie-Pitts stayed at a few years ago and she said the kids were crazy and allowed to tear up the rooms and run around the hallways playing and screaming and generally being obnoxious.
    rollo and Kathie_Moffett like this.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Geez I can't stop looking at Tiny Tom's face on the cover
    Squish and fuzuoko like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylkyn View Post
    I'm sorry, I just don't believe one word Star ever prints. It's only a step away from the now defunct Weekly World News and not quite as truthful. I definitely don't believe they're not allowed to speak English. I doubt Brad can decipher good English, let alone something else.
    They had the best headlines though.
    Sylkyn likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Picturing Angie sticking her head in a sink full of water screaming, that's hysterical.

The wild kids has been reported before so I believe that. Also that Brad is a stoner. Well, duh. The rest of it sounds made up.

According to a source, there are empty candy wrappers, piles of toys and clothes in their house “and a housekeeper is expected to clean it all up
    I'm shocked that they would expect their housekeeper to clean up after them! That's outrageous. A housekeeper is employed solely to stalk the hallways with keys jangling, checking the linens and sighing over how beautiful the first Mrs Pitt was.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I'm shocked that they would expect their housekeeper to clean up after them! That's outrageous. A housekeeper is employed solely to stalk the hallways with keys jangling, checking the linens and sighing over how beautiful the first Mrs Pitt was.
    Quelle horreur
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

According to a source, there are empty candy wrappers, piles of toys and clothes in their house “and a housekeeper is expected to clean it all up.” Another insider adds that the kids have been kicked out of 12 hotels in just two years for trashing rooms!
    I have never loved the Jolie-Pitt's more than I do right now. Next time I'm freaking out about how messy my house is, I'm going to yell, "It looks like Brad Pitt's mansion in here!"

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
    Geez I can't stop looking at Tiny Tom's face on the cover
    TommyGirl's got pillowface! Schadenfreude supreme.

As for the Holie-Shitts, I choose to believe it all, because it's glorious. Especially the screaming on the beach part. Awesome and very Aniston of her.
    rollo likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Zahara looks beautiful in that picture.
    Flygirl likes this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

“She likes to project this kind of hippie, Audrey Hepburn thing where she flies around thisworld doing all this selfless stuff, but it’s all orchestrated.”
    Um, last time I checked she does fly around the world doing lots of selfless stuff. She got no publicity whatsoever out of her visit to our airplane, which was done on her own dime. Guess I've just never understood the Jolie hate. She's definitely no saint, but I just can't believe that all her good works are just for image. If so, that's some fucking expensive PR
    sluce, lindsaywhit and fuzuoko like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information