Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By faithanne

Thread: Rachel Blanchard says an internet stalker is spreading rumors about her personal life

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Rachel Blanchard says an internet stalker is spreading rumors about her personal life

Rachel Blanchard, 38, a well known actress starring in TV shows like 'Fargo' and movies like 'Road Trip' says an internet stalker is spreading rumors about her personal life online that couldn't be further from the truth.

When the actress is Googled it says that she has a husband named Adrian Brown and that she has two children Katie Elizabeth Brown and Ian Brown even though she has neither.

Websites mysteriously say that she met Adrian Brown when she was filming the television series 'Peep Show' in England in 2004.

'I donít have [two kids] -- that's a rumor,' she told ABC News on Wednesday at the premiere of the television

'I think I have an Internet stalker, who started that and then wonít take it down. I keep having it taken down and he keeps putting it back up. But I donít have a husband, I donít have two kids.'

She says that the rumors have lost her job opportunities and have caused her family and friends uneccesary pain.

'My momís friend called in tears that she wasn't invited to the wedding,' she said.

'I lost a job because I was apparently pregnant with my second child. It's really annoying. ... Help me stop that rumor!'

A web search on Rachel Blanchard says she is married to an Adrian Brown and has two children named Katie Elizabeth Brown and Ian Brown even though she is not married and doesn't have any children

Read more: Rachel Blanchard says she has an internet stalker | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Who?
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Who?
    She played Cher Horowitz (Alicia Silverstone's character) in the tv series Clueless.
    Rock the fuck on!

Elite Member

That's incredibly strange. I googled her and him. Celebrity Wiki is the source for the listing shown up above and has a ton of quotes about her talking about her husband and kids. The source for those is TV.com, but then you look there, and the quotes have no attribution to a station, a magazine...nothing. Maybe she needs to have a talk with the contributors there: Rachel Blanchard - TV.com.

Creepy. Someone's build a whole fantasy life around her.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Creepy. Someone's build a whole fantasy life around her.
    I'm taking a wild guess that his name's Adrian Brown.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Who cares about the two imaginary kids? I'm more concerned about the three very-real eyebrows.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I'm taking a wild guess that his name's Adrian Brown.
    Where do I subscribe to your psychic newsletter?
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Creepy Internet stalker guy might be spreading lies about her online, but I'm not ruling her out as the source. She has the craziest crazy eyes I've ever seen.

Elite Member

Wynona's eyes are even crazier.

Thread Information