Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Valeria Lukyanova (the human Barbie) hates kids and believes race mixing ruins beauty

Default Valeria Lukyanova (the human Barbie) hates kids and believes race mixing ruins beauty

Like this freak knows anything about beauty....

Human Barbie Tells GQ She's Repulsed by Kids, Says Mixed Races Have Ruined Beauty Standards | E! Online

News/ Human Barbie Tells GQ She's Repulsed by Kids, Says Mixed Races Have Ruined Beauty Standards

Valeria Lukyanova has transformed herself to look like a spitting image of a real-life Barbie doll.

And while this wouldn't be the first time that someone emulated the famous toy, this is the first time that GQ magazine has taken readers inside the mind of the controversial 28-year-old.

Lukyanova proudly admits to being obsessed with all things Barbie and claims that "Everyone wants a slim figure. Everyone gets breasts done. Everyone fixes up their face if it's not ideal, you know? Everyone strives for the golden mean. It's global now."

And while the only surgery that Lukyanova will admit to having is breast implants, it's fairly clear by her appearance that she's Barbified herself in other ways.

It's quite possible that the only thing bigger than Lukyanova's bust size is her ambition.

The blonde has her sights set on grabbing the world's attention and told the magazine's Russian editor in chief that she cringes at the thought settling down with a family of her own in the future.

"It's unacceptable to me," she explained. "The very idea of children brings out this deep revulsion in me…I'd rather die from torture because the worst thing in the world is to have a family lifestyle."

And just to drive the point home, Lukyanova added, "I'm against feminism…what would you keep the children for? So they can get you a glass of water when you're on your deathbed?"

Her opinionated views didn't end there, unfortunately.

Lukyanova slammed people of mixed races, calling them a "degeneration" of beauty.

"For example, a Russian marries an Armenian, they have a kid, a cute girl, but she has her dad's nose. She goes and files it down a little, and it's all good. Ethnicities are mixing now, so there's degeneration, and it didn't used to be like that," she told the publication.

"Remember how many beautiful women there were in the 1950s and 1960s, without any surgery? And now, thanks to degeneration, we have this. I love this Nordic image of myself. I have white skin; I am a Nordic type—perhaps a little Eastern Baltic, but closer to Nordic."
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

OMG!!! Is that a real person?!?!? wtf?????????
    Froogy likes this.

That picture's photoshopped, right? Right???
    Froogy likes this.

Probably not.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

LOL! Did anyone else think of PB while reading about the nordic beauty shit?

Ignorant Cunt Barbie, how novel.
    BITTER and BrickHouse like this.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

"For example, a Russian marries an Armenian, they have a kid, a cute girl, but she has her dad's nose. She goes and files it down a little, and it's all good. Ethnicities are mixing now, so there's degeneration, and it didn't used to be like that," she told the publication.

Or they file their nose down A LOT, like you did, you skeevy bitch! Clearly, she's the result of A) "mixed races" and B) a whole metric fuck-ton of plastic surgery.
    and she doesn't even look HUMAN, let alone cute!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Delusional twat.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

None of this makes sense. And I'm not only referring to her "words of wisdom"
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

This fuckton of crazy is a 'Breatharian' which means that she believes she can live off sunlight and oxygen alone. She's also claimed that she's not human and can time travel. All of that, combined with these incredibly ignorant comments, makes me believe they sucked out her brain when they lipo'd the rest of her.
    sluce, Tiny Pixie, stef and 1 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

If there was any brain to start with
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Pixie View Post
    If there was any brain to start with

Right now I'd say Jahi McMath has more brain power than this twat.

Too much?

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    This fuckton of crazy is a 'Breatharian' which means that she believes she can live off sunlight and oxygen alone. She's also claimed that she's not human and can time travel. All of that, combined with these incredibly ignorant comments, makes me believe they sucked out her brain when they lipo'd the rest of her.
    She sure as hell doesn't look human.

Yeah, like I care what this grown woman, who is obsessed with looking like a doll for children, thinks about mixed races, children or anything. Please don't have kids and subject them to your special brand of lunacy.

I wanna snap her like a twig. She sure is thin enough for me to be able to do it.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information