Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree759Likes

Thread: Peaches Geldof dies aged 25

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Peaches Geldof dies aged 25

Peaches Geldof, the daughter of Bob Geldof and Paula Yates, has died at the age of 25

More to follow.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-26931337

Default Peaches Geldof Found Dead

Just watching Sky News and they're saying that Peaches Geldof has been found dead at her home, and that the ambulance service are saying it was sudden. Bloody hell. Will try and find an article.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

holy shit! what the fuck?
    TV presenter Peaches Geldof, second daughter of musician Bob Geldof and Paula Yates, has died aged 25.
    Police say they were called to an address near Wrotham, Kent following a report of concern for the welfare of a woman on Monday afternoon.
    The woman, aged 25, was later pronounced dead by South East Coast Ambulance Service.
    "At this stage, the death is being treated as an unexplained and sudden," said a statement from Kent Police.
    Geldof was pictured at a fashion show in London last week
    Born in 1989, Peaches Honeyblossom Geldof embarked on a media career at the age of 15, when she began writing a column for Elle magazine.
    She left home at sixteen and went on to contribute to the Telegraph and the Guardian, and presented TV shows including ITV2's OMG! with Peaches Geldof.
    She also worked as a model and, just last week, attended a launch for Tesco's F&F clothing range in London.
    She was married to musician Thomas Cohen, with whom she had two sons, Astala, one, and Phaedra, who will turn one on 24 April.
    'Numb'
    Geldof lost her own mother when she was just 11 years old. Paula Yates died of a drug overdose in September 2000.
    Speaking to Elle Magazine in 2013, Peaches said she had not come to terms with Yates's death for several years.
    "I remember the day my mother died, and it's still hard to talk about it. I just blocked it out. I went to school the next day because my father's mentality was 'keep calm and carry on'," she said.
    "So we all went to school and tried to act as if nothing had happened. But it had happened. I didn't grieve. I didn't cry at her funeral. I couldn't express anything because I was just numb to it all. I didn't start grieving for my mother properly until I was maybe 16."
    Geldof said she had experimented with drugs as a teenager, but was "never that wild".
    She was previously married to rock musician Max Drummey but the pair separated in 2009 after a six-month marriage.
    Her last tweet, posted on Sunday was a picture of her as a baby in her mother's arms.
    She leaves her husband and sons; father Bob Geldof; sisters Fifi Trixibelle and Pixie; and younger half-sister, Tiger Lily Hutchence Geldof.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Karistiona View Post
    Just watching Sky News and they're saying that Peaches Geldof has been found dead at her home, and that the ambulance service are saying it was sudden. Bloody hell. Will try and find an article.
    this is all i can find at the moment - doesn't seem to be any information

BBC News - Peaches Geldof dies aged 25

Mods please delete/merge, we posted the two threads at the exact same time.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Oh wow.

Unhappy Peaches Geldof dies aged 25

According to BBC', Peaches Geldof was found dead today... No update yet, only found it on Twitter and bbc news.

Peaches Geldof dies aged 25

Peaches Geldof pictured in 2013

TV presenter Peaches Geldof, second daughter of musician Bob Geldof and Paula Yates, has died aged 25.
    Police say they were called to an address near Wrotham, Kent following a report of concern for the welfare of a woman on Monday afternoon.
    The woman, aged 25, was later pronounced dead by South East Coast Ambulance Service.
    "At this stage, the death is being treated as an unexplained and sudden," said a statement from Kent Police.

Geldof was pictured at a fashion show in London last week

Born in 1989, Peaches Honeyblossom Geldof embarked on a media career at the age of 15, when she began writing a column for Elle magazine.
    She left home at sixteen and went on to contribute to the Telegraph and the Guardian, and presented TV shows including ITV2's OMG! with Peaches Geldof.
    She also worked as a model and, just last week, attended a launch for Tesco's F&F clothing range in London.
    She was married to musician Thomas Cohen, with whom she had two sons, Astala, one, and Phaedra, who will turn one on 24 April.

'Numb'
    Geldof lost her own mother when she was just 11 years old. Paula Yates died of a drug overdose in September 2000.
    Speaking to Elle Magazine in 2013, Peaches said she had not come to terms with Yates's death for several years.
    "I remember the day my mother died, and it's still hard to talk about it. I just blocked it out. I went to school the next day because my father's mentality was 'keep calm and carry on'," she said.
    "So we all went to school and tried to act as if nothing had happened. But it had happened. I didn't grieve. I didn't cry at her funeral. I couldn't express anything because I was just numb to it all. I didn't start grieving for my mother properly until I was maybe 16."
    Geldof said she had experimented with drugs as a teenager, but was "never that wild".
    She was previously married to rock musician Max Drummey but the pair separated in 2009 after a six-month marriage.
    Her last tweet, posted on Sunday was a picture of her as a baby in her mother's arms.
    She leaves her husband and sons; father Bob Geldof; sisters Fifi Trixibelle and Pixie; and younger half-sister, Tiger Lily Hutchence Geldof.

Source: BBC News - Peaches Geldof dies aged 25
    -

I'm guessing suicide?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

!

Her children are so young, too. Wow.

fgg

OMG, so terrible! i really thought she had turned her life around after her babies. i would have guessed it would be pixie.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

annnnd that's 3
    I'mNotBitter likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

such a fucking pity.so very sad..od?

I hope not suicide, for the sake of her children. Very sad.

oh my god this is so sad. and those poor babies

Bronze Member

So sad. Her children will have no lasting memories of her. What an utterly unlucky family.

Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information