Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Zac Efron Attacked in Skid Row Area of LA, No Arrests Viewed as "Mutual Combat"

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Default Zac Efron Attacked in Skid Row Area of LA, No Arrests Viewed as "Mutual Combat"

Zac Efron Fight -- Attacked In Skid Row Area of L.A. | TMZ.com

Zac Efron

Attacked in Skid Row Area of L.A.

58 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE
    Zac Efron mysteriously ended up in a very bad area of downtown L.A. just after midnight Sunday ... and ended up getting violently socked in the mouth by a sketchy transient ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

We're told cops were on patrol under the Harbor Freeway when they saw Zac and a man he identified as his bodyguard. Cops saw Zac and the other guy in a full-blown melee with at least 3 other people.

After breaking up the fight, cops questioned Zac. He told them they had run out of gas and were sitting in the car. Zac said while waiting for a tow truck they threw a bottle out the window -- he never said what was in the bottle -- and it smashed on the pavement near a group of transients.

Zac said the transients confronted him and the bodyguard because they believed the pair hurled the bottle at them. Zac says 2 of the transients attacked the bodyguard and when Zac got out of the car to help, he got cold cocked in the mouth. Zac said, "It was the hardest I've ever been hit in my life."

You'll recall ... Zac mysteriously broke his jaw in November, saying he slipped on a pool of water in his home. Zac was in rehab twice last year for cocaine abuse.

The area where this occurred is rough. Cops are on high alert for drug deals and gangs. One source says Zac was "obviously intoxicated."

Law enforcement tells TMZ ... no one was arrested because they viewed it as "mutual combat."

Read more: Zac Efron Fight -- Attacked In Skid Row Area of L.A. | TMZ.com

he really needs to get his shit together. i have a soft spot for him and would hate to see him OD or get killed in some drug deal gone wrong like here.
    Stereo Inferno and Mrs P like this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

He's about to make the 2014 Celebrity Death Pool for me. get it together, dude!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

It's not going to end well for Zac.

Zac needs a body guard who will protect him from himself.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Did they at least ticket him for littering?
    Novice likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Sure, Zac, that's exactly what happened. Ran out of gas in skid row...pfft
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Doesn't Zac know how to get drugs without actually getting them himself?
    firebrat1229 likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Jesus. I don't buy that story, either. We all know why he was down in that area late at night. I sure hope he pulls his shit together and gets help and gets clean. He seems like such a nice kid, and he is turning into a hot as hell young man.

With his money and connections he can't find a dealer (or several) that delivers? Wtf
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Shame. He's a damn good looking kid.

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

"Sketchy transient" is my new favorite term.

mjw
    Elite Member

Zac Efron was a hero who risked his own life to save the life of his "bodyguard" -- so claims the bodyguard.

We spoke to the "bodyguard" who says he and Zac were "cruising" around downtown L.A. Sunday at 12:30 AM, when they suddenly ran out of gas and rolled to a stop at the bottom of a downtown L.A. off-ramp.

Later in our conversation, the man -- we agreed not to use his name -- said it wasn't so much "cruising" as it was going to a restaurant in Little Tokyo in the downtown area.

TMZ broke the story ... Zac told cops they had run out of gas and for some reason threw a bottle out of the car which shattered and angered some nearby transients. Zac claimed the transients attacked the man and as Zac went to help him a transient viciously struck Zac in the face.

He tells us ... the transients actually went after him with "a spear" -- like a shank -- and stabbed him in the face, stomach and chest. He says Zac then got out of the car and swung a vodka bottle at the transients to fend off the attack. He says Zac actually thwarted the attack and saved his life.

So the man says the bottle Zac claimed to have thrown out the window wasn't really thrown at all. He says Zac used it as a weapon during the attack.

BTW ... we checked, and the "bodyguard" has a criminal record for drugs and violence.

Read more: Zac Efron -- 'Bodyguard' Claims Zac Saved My Life | TMZ.com

Shenanigans.
    chartreuse and sluce like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

vouching the shenanigans.
    and i can't believe they are going with "he's a hero".! bitches, please! he's an addict!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information