Like Tree7Likes
  • 5 Post By Shinola
  • 2 Post By Jana

Thread: Lady Gaga submissive in relationship

Bronze Member

Default Lady Gaga submissive in relationship

From Dlisted.com by Allison. From an interview this morning Sirius XM the Morning Mashup

When asked about her relationship with Kinney, Gaga said:
    “He’s totally in charge. I mean, when I am home, I am like, shoes are off, I’m making him dinner. He has a job, too, and he is really busy! I’m in charge all day long, the last thing I want to do is tell him what to do. It’s not good for relationships to tell men what to do.”
    If you’re wondering what my face looked like after reading that horseshit, take Donna Meagle and multiply it by 200. It’s not good for relationships to tell men what to do? Who the fuck taught her about relationships, Tony Soprano?

--She is so annoying and this makes me want to laugh out loud. Who would listen to Lady Gaga for relationship advice. Ugh.

THE LINK TO THE ARTICLE: http://dlisted.com/2014/03/25/lady-g...y-frustrating/
    Last edited by twitchy2.0; March 25th, 2014 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Link

Lady Gag.

I'm all for whatever power structure people wanna build in a relationship, but I'll be honest, the version of female submission that means "barefoot in the kitchen" is gross to me. Just personally. Not into it. Plus you can drop knives or hot foods on your bare feet, so it isn't practical. :0

Also, more to the point? If she knows anything whatsoever for real about this shit, then she knows that there are plenty of submissive men / dominant women out there, and that what's "good for a relationship" is whatever the partners agree to and what works for them.

I'm offended in at least 5 ways. But also bored. The usual where she's concerned, I guess.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by Shinola View Post
    Also, more to the point? If she knows anything whatsoever for real about this shit, then she knows that there are plenty of submissive men / dominant women out there, and that what's "good for a relationship" is whatever the partners agree to and what works for them.
    This. It does not have to be the cliché format she is shelling for a D/s dynamic. The parameters are negotiated and agreed upon. Gaga is so boring.
    Shinola and She's a Rainbow like this.

Thread Information