Like Tree13Likes
  • 1 Post By KrisNine
  • 7 Post By MsDark
  • 3 Post By Mel1973
  • 2 Post By Bombshell

Thread: Kristin Cavallari Talks Pregnancy Sex: 'Guys Get Weird About It'

Default Kristin Cavallari Talks Pregnancy Sex: 'Guys Get Weird About It'

The truly astonishing logic of Kristin Chevy Cavalier and the bastard son of Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer (aka her husband Jay Cutler) strikes again! During an interview with Fit Pregnancy (via People) Kristin opens up about pregnancy sex in a way that makes it seem like she’s married to a 12-year-old boy who gets grossed out by the word ‘vagina’ when she said that her husband is about as into sex as she’s into vaccines:

“Sex is funny when you’re pregnant. Guys get weird about it. I’m like, ‘Oh Jay, the baby’s kicking!’ And he’s like, not wanting to know about it. It’s important for women to realize — if your guy is a little weirded out but isn’t good at expressing that, it can be isolating.”

Well, that’s the most depressing picture that’s been painted for me all day: Jay Cutler, tired of jacking it in the garage to a Walmart flyer, tries to initiate sex with his wife, despite the fact that it grosses him out that there’s another person in her womb, and the second he remembers, his dick packs it up and calls it a day. But what’s worse is that Kristin thinks that Jay is normal. All it takes is 3 seconds on the internet and you’ll find a bunch of mommy blogs talking about fucking till their water breaks. Then again, that would involve Kristin doing research, and we all knowhow good she is with research.
    Kristin Chevy Cavalier got her name back in the news by yapping about vaccines and now she’s keeping it in the news by yapping about sex, which means we’re about 3 days away from seeing pictures of her frolicking along with beach with Jim Carrey, because it’s pretty fucking obvious Kristin is gunning for Jenny McCarthy’s position as CEO of Not-Smart Blondes Who We Should Have Stopped Paying Attention To A Decade Ago.

On daddys being weird:
    “I’m like, ‘Oh Jay, the baby’s kicking!’ And he’s like, not wanting to know about it… [It’s] important for women to realize — if your guy is a little weirded out but isn’t good at expressing that, it can be isolating.”

On dating:
    “It’s important to make time for the relationship. Lighting a candle and taking a bath together is great — it doesn’t even have to be in a sexual way, just getting in the bath and talking. Jay and I have date nights too, going out for dinner. It’s not as often as we’d like, but we do our best. Just putting a cute outfit on is a thrill for me.”

On giving birth and snacking:
    “With Camden I got to the hospital when I was four-and-a-half centimeters dilated — I thought I was dying. We were living in the city, two seconds from the hospital, and now we’re an hour away. So I know the second I feel contractions, we’re going! The first time, I brought kale chips with me, which is the last thing you want when you just had a baby. We ended up getting steaks. I need better snacks this time. What was I thinking? Bring on the fat, please!”

Dlisted | Kristin Chevy Cavalier’s Husband Is Weirded Out By Pregnancy Sex

i hate agreeing with this know-nothing twat, but hub was VERY weirded about sex once i started showing.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Mine was fine. We just didn't acknowledge the 7lb elephant in the room

If she's talking about the baby kicking while they're doing it, then I would get weirded out too. No one wants to hear about their baby kicking while they're naked with their partner.

she sounds like such a moron when she speaks. Every time she says like, I wish she would get zapped by a bolt of lightning. People don't realize how stupid it makes them sound.
    BoogsBun likes this.

*sigh* She's not that bright, it's hard to take seriously anything she says.

That's a really pretty dress. Wish it didn't have the cut-out.

Mine was as horny and down to fuck as ever, all the way to the end.

TMI but fuck it: We had sex every day the last week I was pregnant. But not because I was necessarily all hot to trot at that point. More like desperately trying to bring on labor!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

^^That sounds like more fun that what Ma Kitty did to bring me on when I was running late (habit of a lifetime lol). She cleaned windows (upstairs and down!), scrubbed floors and in a last act of desperation somehow managed to get her gargantuan bump on a 70's racer bike and rode it up and down a cinder track at the back of the house. Yeah, she was that sick of me being waaaay overdue lol.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

what a fucking weirdo. i liked sex when i was pregnant, my partner liked the sex too. yeah, eventually it was like scaling mount everest, so you flip over and do it doggy style. personally, my work friend said that the sex (with his WIFE) was better when she was pregnant because "it's warmer"... maybe me and the work buddy should discuss other things.
    sputnik, BoogsBun and KrisNine like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Mine was insatiable. He loves the pregnant form.

So much so that when we did the belly mold thing (as you do) I wondered if I might not find him having special time with the mold years later.
    missbazilb and Tati like this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Thread Information