Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Eva Longoria: ‘I think I’m a great example’ of an ‘amazing, complex woman’

Default Eva Longoria: ‘I think I’m a great example’ of an ‘amazing, complex woman’

She is not only sexy but so amazing: “I never thought of myself as a sex symbol. I just do the cover of magazines. I think it’s really unfair men or people in the world think you can’t be both-you can’t be a sex symbol and a serious businessperson. Who says I can’t be both? Who says I can’t do the cover of Maxim and run a production company? Women are complex. Women are beautiful and intellectual and spiritual and social and entrepreneurial. They’re everything. And I think I’m a great example of that.”

Her master’s degree? Also amazing:
    “That is finally over. I got my degree last May. I completed it in three years, which is an amazing feat – an amazing accomplishment for me! I had always wanted to go back and get my master’s degree. And the fact that I did it while I was on a hit show and running around the world…I look back and go, ‘What was I thinking?’ When I started it, I didn’t think it through or I probably wouldn’t have done it. Everyone finds reasons not to go backto school. Once I founded my foundation about pursuing higher education, I wanted to be the example of no matter what, you can always go back to school. No matter how old, no matter how busy. I’m such an academic person anyway. I’m super curious about the world, I love learning new things, so it kind of fit in with my personality.”

How does she do it?
    “You have more time than you think. Everyone thinks, ‘I don’t have enough time.’ There’s a lot of wasted time in your day that you don’t realise. I’ve always utilised my time in the car, I’ve always utilised plane rides to catch up on my reading and return emails. I’ve always taken advantage of every single hour of the 24-hour day. I always mix business and pleasure. I went to Paris to shoot for L’Oreal, but of course while I was there I wanted to go to the Louvre. And I was in Mexico at a conference but while I was there I found time to go to the beach. I love cooking. I just flew in yesterday from Mexico City. I ran to two meetings and a conference call in the car – and another conference call while I was grocery shopping – so that I could relax and cook dinner for my family and friends. That to me is just so relaxing.”

She even takes time to tweet! “I obviously don’t answer every tweet. But I tweet, I do it all. It’s a very interesting process. Actually, the airplane pillow that Brookstone used to make – my favourite airplane pillow – I tweeted Brookstone and I said, ‘Pleeeeeease make this pillow again!’ And they reached out to me. That’s how many people retweeted my tweet to Brookstone and they reached out to me and said, ‘We’d love to make it again.’ [laughs] It’s definitely an effective tool to get messages out, specifically with my philanthropy and my activism.”

[From Prestige Hong Kong]

http://www.celebitchy.com/356151/eva_longoria_i_think_im_a_great_example_of_an_amaz ing_complex_woman/
    soogar likes this.

Blah blah blah. You're boring as fuck.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

Why does she think getting a masters in three years is an 'amazing feat'. They generally take about 2 or 3.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I went to Paris to shoot for L’Oreal, but of course while I was there I wanted to go to the Louvre. And I was in Mexico at a conference but while I was there I found time to go to the beach.
    If she thinks fucking around and doing her own thing on someone else's dime is a novel idea, she's neatly canceled out all her other blathering about how smart and clever she is. A lot of us here make a fucking art of it every single day.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Well, this didn't help me like her more. Looks like we can add "insufferable" to the list of words to describe her.
    southernbelle likes this.

In what did she get her masters? What are "Chicano Studies"?

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    If she thinks fucking around and doing her own thing on someone else's dime is a novel idea, she's neatly canceled out all her other blathering about how smart and clever she is. A lot of us here make a fucking art of it every single day.
    I come to work and STILL find time to post on GR... don't underestimate us bitches who CAN and DO do it all!
    karat and Laurent like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Elite Member

I soo wanted to applaud her for going back to school and getting a masters while working on a show. I think that is an amazing thing to do, especially in Hollywood, where women aren't exactly valued for their intellect.
    But GAWD she is insufferable. And it wouldn't kill her to acknowledge that it's a lot easier to do with money.

PS: I'm posting this while at work, so don't talk to me about mixing business with pleasure.

Well she's just added herself to my, 'kick 'em in the cunt' list.
    llamamama likes this.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Well, I am doing bookkeeping while eating breakfast and reading GR, so bow to me.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

She was on a gossip show the other night with her new bangs and my God I didn't even recognize her. She did not look good IMO.

I like her better without bangs.

You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

We could chip in and get her this t-shirt to celebrate her accomplishments:

As I said in another thread, the bangs are to hide some serious shenanigans with her face. It's a shame she has to blow her own trumpet so much. If this is her manifesto for political office, she needs help!

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    As I said in another thread, the bangs are to hide some serious shenanigans with her face. It's a shame she has to blow her own trumpet so much. If this is her manifesto for political office, she needs help!
    On the other hand, Tom De Lay's credentials before he was elected to Congress were that he killed bugs.

Oh sure. I'm just talking about her. Your girl crush.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information