Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: Nikki Sixx Marries Courtney Bingham

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Default Nikki Sixx Marries Courtney Bingham

Nikki Sixx Marries Courtney Bingham - Marriage, Weddings, Nikki Sixx : People.com

Nikki Sixx Marries Courtney Bingham
    By Melody Chiu 03/15/2014 at 05:00 PM EDT

Nikki Sixx and Courtney Bingham
    Chelsea Lauren/WireImage

Nikki Sixx is a married man!

After more than three years together, the Mötley Crüe bassist tied the knot with model Courtney Bingham Saturday afternoon at Greystone Mansion in Los Angeles in front of family and friends, his rep confirms to PEOPLE.

Peacocks greeted the 130 guests on arrival at the wedding, which had a gothic rock meets French countryside theme.

Sixx, 55, popped the question two years into their courtship while vacationing with the How2Girl expert in St. Bart's.

Bingham celebrated her upcoming nuptials on March 2 with a sweet bridal shower thrown by her longtime friend and stylist Halle Reum at the Hotel Bel Air. The bride made her own flower arrangements and accepted fun honeymoon gifts including a candy necklace bikini top.

The 28-year-old didn't have to go far to find her dream dress – her aunt owns a bridal store, Janene's Bridal Boutique, in Northern California, and custom-made the gown for her. "I used to drive her nuts when I was younger trying on a million dresses," she told Entertainment Tonight.

Not wanting a traditional wedding dress, she flipped through fashion magazines and studied red carpet looks, "and then I saw Jennifer Lawrence two years ago at the Oscars falling gracefully, perfectly, as she goes up to accept her award, and I thought, 'Oh my gosh, the back of that dress!' "

The couple's celebration featured lots of their personal touches and included Bingham's favorite cake – triple berry from Sweet Lady Jane.

This is the musician's third trip down the aisle. He was previously married for seven years to Playboy playmate Brandi Brandt and 11 years to actress Donna D'Errico.

Nikki Sixx Marries Courtney Bingham - Marriage, Weddings, Nikki Sixx : People.com

Who was it that used to have the serious lurve for Nikki? Moomies? I can't remember.

In the interest of saying something positive, I'll say that his hair would make a damn fine dust mop for my ceiling fans. I've been looking for something like that to get the woofies from the top of the blades.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

If I hadn't seen the title I would have thought that was his daughter. On her way to junior prom.

This is the musician's third trip down the aisle.
    That's three for Sixx. Finally, he has some decent odds on his side.
    BoogsBun likes this.

Aside from that hair, I think he looks pretty good for an AARP member. She wasn't even born when he became famous. Our KrisNine is a big fan of his.

ETA: I meant JadeStar70. Sorry, I get posters mixed up sometimes.
    Last edited by sprynkles; March 15th, 2014 at 09:56 PM.
    ariesallover likes this.

I can't say enough how ridiculous it is for a 50-something-year-old man to marry a girl young enough to be his daughter. My eyes roll out of my head every time.

Gold Member

Less tacky than if he married KatVonD.

Yep! That would be me, Sprynkles...lol. Maybe the third time will be the charm. He seems happier, healthier and more content than I can ever remember. Sobriety is really working for him the last decade or two.

Congrats to them both...but I was bummed a tad bit today. lol
    sprynkles likes this.

I'm a Sixxtard but not bummed. I'm starting a snarky divorce countdown...

Entertainment Tonight interviewed them before the wedding and he said he gets along well with her father. Probably because they are the same generation.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx marries model Courtney Bingham | Mail Online

PICTURED: Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx, 55, sports wild hair and bandanna for wedding to model Courtney Bingham, 28, who looks stunning in strapless gown
    By Helen Zhao and Heidi Parker
    PUBLISHED: 00:30 EST, 16 March 2014 | UPDATED: 05:38 EST, 16 March 2014

It may have been his wedding day, but Nikki Sixx still looked quintessentially rock and roll with a twist of tradition, as he tied the knot with stunning model Courtney Bingham on Saturday afternoon.

The Motley Crue bassist, 55 - whose ex-wives include Playboy favourites Brandi Brandt and Donna D'Errico - tied the knot with model Courtney Bingham, 28, at Greystone Mansion in Beverly Hills, according to People.

The 130 guests were greeted by peacocks at the French themed nuptials.

Wedding bells: Nikki Sixx wed model Courtney Bingham at Greystone Mansion in Beverly Hills on Saturday afternoon

Courtney looked breathtaking in a cream coloured gown featuring a very full skirt with a pleated hem.

The elaborately designed bodice highlighted her slender physique, as strands of pearls were draped round her neck.

She wore her chestnut brown hair in luxurious waves as heavy eyeliner and mascara made her crystal blue eyes pop.

Luxurious: The 28-year-old model looked breathtaking in a cream coloured gown featuring a very full skirt with a pleated hem

Beautiful details: The elaborately designed bodice highlighted her slender physique, as strands of pearls were draped round her neck

Edgy chic: Meanwhile, the 55-year-old rock star added a rock n roll twist to his suit, with a bandana tied round his forehead, edgy silver accessories, and Converse sneakers

Meanwhile, Nikki added a rock n roll twist to his suit, with a bandana tied round his forehead, edgy silver accessories, and Converse sneakers.

Nikki - who met Courtney three years ago - tweeted enthusiastically about the wedding just hours before his walk down the aisle.
    'See you soon @how2girl. I cannot wait to see you walk down the isle towards me. #SixxWedding,' wrote the rocker.

Awww: Just before the nuptials the Motley Crue bassist tweeted this message to his fiancé

Beautiful brunette: Courtney wore her chestnut brown hair in luxurious waves as heavy eyeliner and mascara made her crystal blue eyes pop

Lavish: There were 130 guests that were greeted by peacocks in the French themed nuptials

Relationship milestone: Nikki proposed to Courtney in 2013 while on vacation in St. Bart's with the beauty

He proposed in 2013 while on vacation in St. Bart's with the beauty.
    On March 2, Courtney celebrated her upcoming nuptials with a bridal shower.

It was thrown by her stylist Halle Reum at the Hotel Bel Air.

Natural beauty: She held a big blooming bouquet of flowers

A day to remember: Courtney flashed a megawatt smile as she was surrounded by guests at her wedding

The bride made her own flower arrangements and received gifts like a candy necklace bikini top.

Courtney's aunt owns a bridal store, Janene's Bridal Boutique, in Northern California, and whipped up the dress for her.

'I used to drive her nuts when I was younger trying on a million dresses,' she told Entertainment Tonight.

Say cheese: Nikki and Courtney posed for photos

Excited for the big day: On March 2 Courtney celebrated her upcoming nuptials with a bridal shower thrown by her stylist Halle Reum at the Hotel Bel Air

The beautiful brunette put in the research when it came time to devise her perfect wedding gown - studying fashion magazines and red carpet looks.

'And then I saw Jennifer Lawrence two years ago at the Oscars falling gracefully, perfectly, as she goes up to accept her award, and I thought, "Oh my gosh, the back of that dress!" Courtney said.

She also got to eat her favorite cake at the wedding - triple berry from Sweet Lady Jane.

Friends and family: Wedding guests mingled in the parking lot

So good to see you! Nikki hugged a guest

Headbanger bling: Nikki shared a photo of his wedding jewelry just before taking his third wife

Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx marries model Courtney Bingham | Mail Online

Hideous dress. His hair plugs are pathetic.
    Stereo Inferno and Waterslide like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

He couldnt take off his bandanna? Was he afraid his extensions would come loose with out it?
    Belt Up, ikmccall and kasippu like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Froogy View Post
    He couldnt take off his bandanna? Was he afraid his extensions would come loose with out it?
    He looks like this without it....

I agree the dress is hideous. It looks more yellow than cream.
    denny likes this.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

The Claire's pearls and 80s bodice on the dress make her look perfect for the occasion, I guess.
    Stereo Inferno and Bluebonnet like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information