Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Chris Brown Jailed After Being Thrown Out of Rehab ... Again

Default Chris Brown Jailed After Being Thrown Out of Rehab ... Again

Chris Brown is on his way to jail right now, because he violated a judge's order by getting booted from the rehab facility where he's been living for nearly 4 months ... TMZ has learned.

The judge in the Rihanna beating case ordered Chris to live in the Malibu rehab facility for 90 days to get anger management therapy, and he completed the stint earlier this month. BUT ... at the last court hearing, the judge modified things and ordered Chris to stay in the facility while the Washington D.C. assault case ran its course.

The deal was this ... if Chris left rehab, he would go directly to jail.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... Brown was thrown out of the rehab facility this morning, for violating "internal rules." We do not know precisely what Chris did, but we're told it did not involve violence or drugs.

Sources tell TMZ ... Chris was caught having "an inappropriate relationship" with a female worker at the beginning of the month, but that is NOT why he was thrown out today.

As you recall, Chris was previously thrown out of a different facility for throwing a rock at his mom's car window.

Chris was picked up by L.A. County Sheriff's deputies a short time ago and is on his way to jail.

He is such a hopeless piece of shit.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Well that didn't take long. Some people are simply unteachable.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Let the digging deeper than rock bottom begin.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Wait, I thought we just had a story about him 'checking out' of rehab?
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Didn't he (his PR team) elect for a longer stay, because he's "serious" about his recovery?
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Yep, shows how serious he was. NOT! I knew it, he'll always be a douchebag.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

He is such a fuck up. I knew it would happen, too. I said in the last Chris Brown thread I didn't give him 6 months before he screwed up again. Didn't even take him half that long.
    Bombshell likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    He is such a fuck up. I knew it would happen, too. I said in the last Chris Brown thread I didn't give him 6 months before he screwed up again. Didn't even take him half that long.
    You sure did.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

mjw
    Elite Member

Chris Brown will stay in jail until April 23 ... he was SHUT DOWN in court Monday afternoon in his bid to win release.

Chris was arrested after getting booted from rehab Friday. The judge had ordered him to stay in rehab while he decided whether Brown violated his probation in the Rihanna case. The judge had Chris arrested almost immediately after the rehab facility kicked him out.

The judge said Chris had an "inability to stay out of trouble." Hizzoner was especially concerned at a statement Chris made at the rehab joint, "I am good at using guns and knives."

So Chris will sit in jail until April 23. The judge wants Chris in the slammer until a D.C. jury decides if Chris committed criminal assault in an unrelated case. That trial is set for April 17 and should only last a few days. It's unclear if the judge will let Chris back to attend the trial.

The L.A. judge will hold a probation violation hearing on April 23, and if Chris is convicted in D.C. he's in big trouble. Worst case scenario ... he could be sentenced to 4 years in prison for violation probation in the Rihanna case. One of the conditions -- obey all laws.

TMZ broke the story, Chris was booted from rehab Friday for violating three internal rules at the facility -- most significantly ... violating a rule specifically for Chris -- stay at least 2 feet away from every woman in the facility. He was seen touching a woman's elbow and hands.

He also violated the rule requiring him to submit to a random drug test. He belatedly had a change of heart and came up clean, but the initial refusal was a violation.

And Chris talked smack about rehab during a group therapy session.

Chris was arrested immediately after he got kicked out ... staying in rehab was a requirement of the judge pending his trial in D.C. next month for assault.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2wG8ApWj3

He will end up killing someone if he doesn't get major therapy and make major lifestyle changes. Such a punk ass, low life.

So Chris will sit in jail until April 23. The judge wants Chris in the slammer until a D.C. jury decides if Chris committed criminal assault in an unrelated case. That trial is set for April 17 and should only last a few days. It's unclear if the judge will let Chris back to attend the trial.
    it's not like they can have his trial without him there.

I have met a lot men like him, who just can't seem to get it together. There are a lot of men like him in the system. The thing is, not all of them are inherently bad people, but they continually make bad decision after bad decision and can't learn to deal with their issues. They end up locked up again and again and again. Chris has had many chances and he blows every one. Although it's clear that he has issues, it seems that he just won't or can't attempt to overcome them right now. Hopefully he will one day accept treatment but until then the justice system will be forced to continue to supervise him. And since he continues to both technically and directly violate his probation that supervision is going to last a long, long time. He is is serious risk of a lengthy prison sentence at some point. Possibly now.
    sluce, SoCalMarie and rockchick like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Why did it take me so long to see this thread?! This needs to be constantly near the top so we are all reminded day-in, day-out how much of an utter prick this guy is.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

mjw
    Elite Member

Chris Brown abused in jail

Chris is still paying for his one HUGE mistake. A source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY that he’s not having an easy time in prison, mostly because the other inmates are letting him have it and calling him names for hitting Rihanna.

Though no one expects prison time to be a breeze, Chris Brown is hitting some unexpected issues during his jail stay. A source tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively that Chris has quickly become the center of ridicule — some inmates have yelled at Chris and called him derogatory names like ”b***h,” specifically for putting his hands on Rihanna.
    Chris Brown’s Jail Nightmare: Inmates Are Team Rihanna

The 24-year-old rapper is currently serving time in Mens Central jail in Los Angeles for violating his probation and he’s now understanding just how hard life is behind bars. And while the singer has publicly apologized for assaulting his then-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009, some inmates think he has yet to pay the price for his unmanly actions.

“One inmate said in passing ‘you a b***h for hitting Rihanna,’” a source close to the situation EXCLUSIVELY reveals toHollywoodLife.com. Chris is doing his best not to listen to the banter, however, it does make him “extremely upset” when he hears such sentiments.

“They be saying other stuff too, like ‘you ain’t no rapper, you’re a whack R&B singer,’” the source continues. “They’re in there trying to break him down.

Source

Read more at ONTD: Oh No They Didn't! - Chris Brown abused in jail

Oh boo hoo! You're lucky you skated by this long without being in jail, you prick.
    Sylkyn and Beeyotch like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information