Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Brandon Howard Is Michael Jackson's Biological Son

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Brandon Howard Is Michael Jackson's Biological Son

Paternity test results show there is a 99.999 percent chance Michael Jackson fathered Brandon Howard. The results were revealed during a live-streamed press conference FilmOn.com.

“This is the only living son of the late Michael Jackson that is known to exist,” one of the panelists said, hinting at questions about Michael’s other children’s true paternity.

To my fans, family, and friends, despite recent allegations, I did not authorize the testing of my DNA to be compared to that of the late Michael Jackson nor did I contact TMZ regarding the publication of the story.

This spring, I agreed to be a part of a documentary with FilmOn.TV and was asked to give a sample of my DNA. Even though I agreed to this I never expected it to be used in this manner.

To this day, I have never claimed to be Michael Jackson’s son nor do I have any intention of pursuing the family’s estate.

Corey Feldman, who was close friends with Michael Jackson, added of Brandon, “I’ve never met two people more alike in my life. The first time he came into my house, I felt like Michael Jackson was walking into my house today.”

Rumors about Michael Jackson fathering Brandon have been around for years, largely because of the story’s feasibility: Brandon — who goes by B. Howard — is a 31-year-old singer and producer. His mother, Miki Howard, was represented by Joe Jackson in the early 1980s. She commonly went by “Billy” back in those days. Shortly after Brandon was born, Michael released Billie Jean, which contains the lyric “the kid is not my son.”

There are lingering doubts about the paternity test, which was performed using DNA from one of Michael Jackson’s old retainers that was later purchased at an auction.

SOURCE

Read more at ONTD: Oh No They Didn't! - Brandon Howard Is Michael Jackson's Biological Son

Elite Member

No, he is not the only living son. He might be the only biological son,but MJ has two other living sons and a daughter.
    I hate when the press acts like adopted/surrogate children don't count.

God I used to love Miki Howard. She was rumored to have become a crackhead.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Makes me think even worse of MJ than I already did. Douchebag lyrics like "Billie Jean is not my lover, she's just a girl who claims I am the one, but the kid is not my son." Asshole business to write a song like that knowing she is your lover and the kid will someday hear the song and know you're a deadbeat who couldn't be bothered.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Hit By Ban Bus!

Looks like him
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

Silver Member

Why is everyone believing this straight out the bat? People have been claiming to be MJ's kids and wives for decades. First, just because he "looks" like MJ (post-surgery MJ at that) doesn't mean anything. He grew up around MJ and was intimidating him from a young age, and clearly had some surgery to look more like him. As for the DNA test, we have no proof that it's legit. They could have created an entirely fake DNA test. They claim they got DNA from one of MJ's old retainers that was purchased on ebay (creepy and gross). Even if they legitimately did this text and it came out positive, it only proves that he is a Jackson, not that he is Michael's. He could be Joe's son, or Jermaine or Tito's son. MJs father and brothers were manwhores who had kids all over with a fuck ton of women. Jermaine and Randy had kids with the SAME woman!!

Until or unless the MJ estate or a court of law corraborate this story, I will not believe anything. Also, no one knows for sure if Prince, Paris and Blanket are biologically MJs or not. I don't care about looks. Looks don't means shit to me re: paternity, and Blanket actually does look like him.

I have a hard time believing, also, that MJ would deny his own child, if he knew this kid was his.
    redcat likes this.

And everyone knows Michael Jackson never lied.
    kasippu, BITTER, Kittylady and 5 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post
    I have a hard time believing, also, that MJ would deny his own child, if he knew this kid was his.
    Because he was such a stand-up guy in all other areas of his life.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I believe it.

"This is the only living son of the late Michael Jackson that is known to exist,” one of the panelists said, hinting at questions about Michael’s other children’s true paternity."

What a prick thing to say.
    chartreuse likes this.

I wouldn't be surprised to find that Joe Jackson is the father.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Of course it's bullshit. A 30 year old used retainer claimed to be from Jacko and bought from an auction site without a proven chain of ownership would be a useless, contaminated sample (leaving aside from the fact that Jacko wasn't straight and not interested in adults). The only legitimate way to prove it would be to take a DNA test with one of the Jackson brothers or Joe.
    ShilohJulia, Belt Up and Sojiita like this.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    God I used to love Miki Howard. She was rumored to have become a crackhead.
    You didn't see her Unsung? She's a crackhead!
    Why is everyone believing this straight out the bat? People have been claiming to be MJ's kids and wives for decades. First, just because he "looks" like MJ (post-surgery MJ at that) doesn't mean anything. He grew up around MJ and was intimidating him from a young age, and clearly had some surgery to look more like him. As for the DNA test, we have no proof that it's legit. They could have created an entirely fake DNA test. They claim they got DNA from one of MJ's old retainers that was purchased on ebay (creepy and gross). Even if they legitimately did this text and it came out positive, it only proves that he is a Jackson, not that he is Michael's. He could be Joe's son, or Jermaine or Tito's son. MJs father and brothers were manwhores who had kids all over with a fuck ton of women. Jermaine and Randy had kids with the SAME woman!!

Until or unless the MJ estate or a court of law corraborate this story, I will not believe anything. Also, no one knows for sure if Prince, Paris and Blanket are biologically MJs or not. I don't care about looks. Looks don't means shit to me re: paternity, and Blanket actually does look like him.

I need you to take 12 steps away from the Jackson koolaid!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

. MJs father and brothers were manwhores who had kids all over with a fuck ton of women. Jermaine and Randy had kids with the SAME woman!!.

What a lovely family, reminds me of Ridge and ?? Forrester in a soap I watched when I was young

turns out the kid is your son, Jacko.
    kasippu likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information