Like Tree47Likes

Thread: TLC Orders Leah Remini Reality Series

Default TLC Orders Leah Remini Reality Series

Wonder what CO$ will do about this?

TLC Orders Leah Remini Reality Series

TLC Orders Leah Remini Reality Series.
    By THE DEADLINE TEAM
    20 hours ago

TLC Orders Leah Remini Reality Series.TLC has ordered 12 half-hour episodes of a reality series following Leah Remini, who starred opposite Kevin James on CBS’ long-running comedy King Of Queens and served a short stint on syndicated The Talk. Production begins today, and a summer premiere is being eyed. The series, from Duck Dynasty producer Gurney Productions, will center on Brooklyn-born Remini’s family life in Los Angeles and will spotlight her husband Angelo, a devoted father who helps run their family diner, their 9-year-old daughter Sofia, her opinionated mother and eccentric stepfather, and her sister and brother-in-law. Her team includes her wisecracking housekeeper, Sofia’s British nanny, and Leah’s personal assistant who really wants to act. “Leah is a no-nonsense, hardworking, relatable mom, wife, daughter, and sister. Her sharp humor and unfiltered family are a perfect match for the network,” ,” TLC GM Nancy Daniels said in announcing the project. “This series continues our focus on creating compelling series about remarkable families, using heart and humor to anchor it to the TLC brand.” Remini, who did a turn on ABC’s Dancing With The Stars and recurs on theTV Land series The Exes, is repped by APA and attorney Michael Gendler.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I like her more and more since she abandoned CO$... she's been on The Exes recently.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Her team includes her wisecracking housekeeper, Sofia’s British nanny, and Leah’s personal assistant who really wants to act, and a friendly paperboy, who is actually a Scientology operative.
    Fixed it.

Smart move on her behalf to get a reality series: camera crews following her every move will prevent her from ending up a suicide victim with multiple shotwounds in the back of her head.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    Smart move on her behalf to get a reality series: camera crews following her every move will prevent her from ending up a suicide victim with multiple shotwounds in the back of her head.
    That would be a Miscavige of justice.

Okay, I'll go stand in the corner now....

i like her. After she was canned from The Talk, i quit watching. She was really entertaining on that show.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    i like her. After she was canned from The Talk, i quit watching. She was really entertaining on that show.
    I've loved her since she was Stacey Carosi and Serafina Tortelli.
    Bombshell likes this.

Elite Member

I like her, and although I HATE reality shows, I would watch this - if I was a Nielsen household.

I wonder if the kid can sleep through the night yet, in her own bed, and without being served juice all night. It's been 6 years so I hope there have been some changes in parenting.

Leah Remini's daughter hits the bottle all night long - ParentDish
    Leah Remini's daughter hits the bottle all night long
    by Angie Felton (Subscribe to Angie Felton's posts)
    Apr 27th 2008 12:01PM

In her role on The King of Queens, actress Leah Remini sees right through manipulative schemes and has a low tolerance for B.S. However, when it comes to dealing with her four-year-old daughter in real life, Remini is about as tough as a fresh marshmallow.

"I'm very consistent; I give in," Remini shared on the Rachel Ray show, "My daughter runs the house." Daughter Sofia drinks six to eight bottles during the night which means many runs to the refrigerator and diaper changes for Leah and her husband Angelo.

This is obviously going to be a huge struggle and not just because Sofia's bottle habit has been sustained for years. During the show Remini said if pediatricians don't tell her what she wants to hear, she just finds a new one. And apparently telling her that her daughter is being manipulative is not what she wants to hear.

"Manipulating me to what? To love her? To hang out? What is she manipulating me to do?" Remini said.

It's not unusual for first time parents to be lenient and overly accommodating, but refusing to accept that a four-year-old is playing you when you are fetching six or more bottles every night AND changing the resultant wet diapers is more of an issue with the adult than it is with the child. This is a job for the Super Nanny, not Rachel Ray!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

fgg

i'd watch it. i'm actually surprised that she's still married to her husband.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I wonder what the kids teeth look like, or if she even has any left! Juice in a bottle = very bad for the teefs.
    Just Kill Me and Bombshell like this.

Quote Originally Posted by missbazilb View Post
    I wonder what the kids teeth look like, or if she even has any left! Juice in a bottle = very bad for the teefs.
    Yup, bottle mouth. Parents leaving a kid in the crib all night with a bottle of milk or something else that is sugary. My nephew had three root canals in baby teeth by the time he was six.

We would give our kids bottles in the middle of the night, but wait for them to be finished and take the bottle away. And then go over their teeth with a soft, wet toothbrush before they went back to sleep.

A four year should be sleeping through the night, not waking up for juice every couple of hours.

This is not the TLC I was hoping for!

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I wonder if the kid can sleep through the night yet, in her own bed, and without being served juice all night. It's been 6 years so I hope there have been some changes in parenting.

Leah Remini's daughter hits the bottle all night long - ParentDish
    Leah Remini's daughter hits the bottle all night long
    by Angie Felton (Subscribe to Angie Felton's posts)
    Apr 27th 2008 12:01PM

In her role on The King of Queens, actress Leah Remini sees right through manipulative schemes and has a low tolerance for B.S. However, when it comes to dealing with her four-year-old daughter in real life, Remini is about as tough as a fresh marshmallow.

"I'm very consistent; I give in," Remini shared on the Rachel Ray show, "My daughter runs the house." Daughter Sofia drinks six to eight bottles during the night which means many runs to the refrigerator and diaper changes for Leah and her husband Angelo.

This is obviously going to be a huge struggle and not just because Sofia's bottle habit has been sustained for years. During the show Remini said if pediatricians don't tell her what she wants to hear, she just finds a new one. And apparently telling her that her daughter is being manipulative is not what she wants to hear.

"Manipulating me to what? To love her? To hang out? What is she manipulating me to do?" Remini said.

It's not unusual for first time parents to be lenient and overly accommodating, but refusing to accept that a four-year-old is playing you when you are fetching six or more bottles every night AND changing the resultant wet diapers is more of an issue with the adult than it is with the child. This is a job for the Super Nanny, not Rachel Ray!
    Her 4 year old was still in diapers?
    Beeyotch likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information