Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: A Three-Way Sex Tape Starring JFK, RFK, And Marilyn Monroe Might Be Going Up For Sale

mjw
    Elite Member

Default A Three-Way Sex Tape Starring JFK, RFK, And Marilyn Monroe Might Be Going Up For Sale

A Three-Way Sex Tape Starring JFK, RFK, And Marilyn Monroe Might Be Going Up For Sale On Tuesday

If you notice that service is a little slower today at your local pawn shop, it’s because Lindsay Lohan has bombarded them with phone calls and begging for price estimates on everything of value in her home. She’s going to have to hock an awful lot of stolen jewellery and all her Teen Choice Award surfborts in order to obtain the cash needed to buy Marilyn Monroe’s sex tape and use it as“inspiration” (NSFW) for her next photo shoot.

According to Radar (via Daily News) there’s a good possibility a sex tape starring Marilyn Monroe, John F. Kennedy, and Robert F. Kennedy not only exists, but will be hitting the auction block next week. The owner of the 8mm tape, former Hollywood bodyguard William Castleberry, says he chose never to release it out of respect for baseball player Joe DiMaggio. But the tape was seized after Castleberry failed to make a $90,000 balloon payment to lawyers regarding the $200,000 sale of a fake statue. The tape, along with lots of other shit from his house, will be sold at auction to pay off the debt.

No one is able to view the tape before they buy it, and the only person who claims to have seen it is a guy who sells fake statues for a living, so I have a feeling this whole thing is set to go down like a disappointing episode of A&E’s Storage Wars.“Next up for bidding is an 8mm tape of what might be Marilyn Monroe letting Mr. President and his brother Robert invade her Bay of Pigs. It could also be boring home movies from the Smith Family Christmas or an educational filmstrip about rain. In all likelihood, the canister contains a dead cockroach in a pile of disintegrated film dust. We’ll start the bidding at $10,000.”

Dlisted | A Three-Way Sex Tape Starring JFK, RFK, And Marilyn Monroe Might Be Going Up For Sale On Tuesday

Elite Member

Oh please. And the video nerd in me must correct the title...it's a sex film, not a tape. If there's no tape used, then you can't call it a tape. Guess all the digital sex "tapes" now should be called sex recordings. Neither of them have the same ring to them...I digress...anyway, I love how the guy didn't release it out of respect for Joe DiMaggio...not out of respect for any of the people in the thing.

So...is it all three at once, or does she do one then the other?
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Oh please. And the video nerd in me must correct the title...it's a sex film, not a tape. If there's no tape used, then you can't call it a tape. Guess all the digital sex "tapes" now should be called sex recordings. Neither of them have the same ring to them...I digress...anyway, I love how the guy didn't release it out of respect for Joe DiMaggio...not out of respect for any of the people in the thing.
    Let's just call 'em "durrrrty movies"

I'd watch this one! Rahr.
    tulip, Bombshell and Gossiplover like this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Well, this guy has excellent credentials. He only got in this financial pinch in the first place by selling somebody something fake.

If anyone falls for it, I think it will be Geraldo. He'll have a big special, will host is sitting nude on his couch with a big bottle of baby oil next to him. Disappointment will ensue, but Geraldo will be unfazed.

^^Okay, I am a tolerant person, but the visual of a naked Geraldo with a big bottle of baby oil is too much!! Ima gonna report you!!

'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

JFK & RFK? Where did they think they were, the planet Transexual in the galaxy Transylvania? Was there elbow sex?

I'mNotBitter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Well, this guy has excellent credentials. He only got in this financial pinch in the first place by selling somebody something fake.

If anyone falls for it, I think it will be Geraldo. He'll have a big special, will host is sitting nude on his couch with a big bottle of baby oil next to him. Disappointment will ensue, but Geraldo will be unfazed.
    I laughed so hard at this!! Thank you Mohandas!
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Karistiona View Post
    So...is it all three at once, or does she do one then the other?
    i bet jimmy hoffa is in it, too.

Maybe if it starred MM and Jackie Kennedy I'd consider watching.
    *DIVA! likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Maybe if it starred MM and Jackie Kennedy I'd consider watching.
    "Backdoor to Camelot", starring:

JFK as King Whorethur
    JFK's penis as Excalibur
    Jackie O as Quimevere
    Robert Kennedy as Lanceyourspot
    Marilyn Monroe as Moregasma
    Teddy Kennedy as Gawain Pantless
    Mary Joe Kopechne as The Lady of the Lake

And special guest appearance by Jimmy Hoff as The Guy Buried Under the Sword in the Stone.

Lanceyourspot and Moregasma...
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Marilyn Monroe -- Alleged John F. Kennedy Sex Tape Auction Canceled | TMZ.com

The home movie of Marilyn Monroe banging John F. Kennedy and his brother Robert F. Kennedy ... will NOT be going up on the auction block ... TMZ has learned.

The Tulare County Sheriff's Department tells us the auction, which was scheduled to go down tomorrow ... has been canceled because William Castleberry -- the owner of the 8mm film -- settled his $200,000 debt.

Castleberrry owed the $200k for a previous court judgement against him -- and deputies had seiezed the film, along with several other items, to cover the debt.

Castleberry's attorneys tell us they have no idea who made the payment -- all they know is Casteleberry's stuff will be returned ... and the world will have to wait to see Marilyn's alleged threesome with the Kennedy bros.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

Wait a minute--the weirdo who claims to own this film lives in fucking Visalia?!

How very odd. I wish I knew someone at the Tulare County Sheriff's Department. I'm afraid all my contacts along those lines died out with my great-aunts and uncles.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

A*O

God, MM had great tits.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information