Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Perez Hilton tweets "Inside every gay man is a fierce black woman"

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Default Perez Hilton tweets "Inside every gay man is a fierce black woman"

Perez Hilton whips up a Twitter firestorm after being accused of 'likening black women to Hitler'

The ever-controversial Perez Hilton has whipped up a Twitter firestorm after stating that 'inside every gay man is a fierce black woman.'
    The openly gay gossip columnist, who has a one-year-old son through surrogacy, posted the remark yesterday and was quickly branded 'racist' and 'ignorant' as a result.

But adding further insult to injury Mr Hilton, 35, then stated that he wasn't sorry for what he'd said and brazenly tweeted: 'Some present logical arguments but then Hitler attempted to justify the holocaust too.'

+3

Under fire: The ever-controversial Perez Hilton has whipped up a Twitter firestorm after stating that 'inside every gay man is a fierce black woman'

Within the space of a few hours, the news site Jezebel.com announced: 'Perez Hilton Just Compared Black Women to Hitler on Twitter.'
    And Clutch Magazine also called him out for the tweet.

Britni Danielle wrote in an article: 'Over the course of several tweets, Hilton went from trying to explain what he meant (apparently, giving Black women props) to asserting that he was “not sorry” for what he said.

'After being taken to task for several hours, Hilton then compared those who had the gall to call him out on lazy stereotyping of both black women and gay men to the Nazi leader, because….who even knows.'
    Some commenters noted how Mr Hilton's remarks have become more outlandish the more successful he's become.

'I remember when Perez Hilton’s “headquarters” was located in a local Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf in Hollywood!' one mused.

+3

Source of controversy: The openly gay gossip columnist, who has a one-year-old son through surrogacy, posted the remark yesterday and was quickly branded 'racist' and 'ignorant' as a result

+3

But adding further insult to injury Mr Hilton, 35, then stated that he wasn't sorry for what he'd said and brazenly tweeted: 'Some present logical arguments but then Hitler attempted to justify the holocaust too'

'In recent years, he has become even more mean spirited, to the point I can’t read his blog any more!

'The insults and outing of gay people (those of which who may want to keep their lives private for whatever reason) is just too much.'

Mr Hilton, who was christened Mario Armando Lavandeira, Jr. but changed his name for professional reasons, is an American blogger and television personality.

His blog, Perezhilton.com - formerly PageSixSixSix.com - is known for posts covering gossip items about celebrities. He is also known for posting tabloid photographs over which he has added his own captions or "doodles".

His blog has garnered negative attention for its attitude, its former outing of alleged closeted celebrities and its role in the increasing coverage of celebrities in all forms of media.
    The blogger moved from Los Angeles last year and is now based in New York with his first child, Mario Armando Lavandeira III, born on February 16, 2013.

Read more: Perez Hilton 'likens black women to Hitler' on Twitter | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

there is nothing "complimentary" to any group of people - in being compared to Perez Hilton. Nothing against gay people, nothing against white people... it's people objecting to being compared to an asshole, bully, douche, jerkoff, fuckhead - all rolled into one.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I hate how he thinks he's the voice of gay people. The fact that he outed Neil Patrick Harris and Lance Bass show that he's so not. He's a disgusting human being.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Good gawd his head is huge. When he's on the crack and his body is skinny he looks like a real live version of one of those caricature drawings you get done at the fair.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Who cares what this stupid fuck says? I think it says a lot about our culture that this douchenozzle is even famous.

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    Who cares what this stupid fuck says? I think it says a lot about our culture that this douchenozzle is even famous.
    Exactly. People need to stop feeding this troll.
    Brookie and Air Quotes like this.
    Coffee is my happy drug

Someone's desperate for attention again I see. He really does have such a punchable face doesn't he?
    chartreuse likes this.

He gives me a very stabby feeling. I really, really dislike this crybaby.
    Palermo likes this.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Self-loathing is ugly & I see it leaking out of his pores.

And for the record, hitler didn't try to justify the "final solution", who did he justify it to? The Nurenberg court? He was (allegedly) dead then idiot. Educate yourself dickwad.

"It matters not whether these weapons of ours are humane: if they gain us our freedom, they are justified before our conscience and before our God." (Munich, August 1, 1923)
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Ah, it's that "but black people are COOLER (tougher, sassier, more violent in a HIP, Tarantinoesque way) than us whities/whatever" bullshit again. Basically yet another fucking racist stereotype masquerading as admiration. I put up with way too many Shaft references from my hyper-liberal Facebook friends during the elections. I really should have called them on it. Guess what, black people can be nerds, pacifists, artists, preppies, professors or anything they fucking well want (including Shaft if that is their cuppa.) But they don't need to "issue beatdowns", act "ghetto", wear bad leather jackets or anything else if they don't want to. Fucking A.

Edited to add: and fuck you yet again, Perez, you pile of loudmouthed, moronic shit.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Black women everywhere say hell naw
    Brookie, Sylkyn, SHELLEE and 1 others like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Inside Perez Hilton is a seething lake of hatred and faecal slime. Nothing else.
    tulip and Novice like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    there is nothing "complimentary" to any group of people - in being compared to Perez Hilton. Nothing against gay people, nothing against white people... it's people objecting to being compared to an asshole, bully, douche, jerkoff, fuckhead - all rolled into one.
    I've heard more than one white gay man use a racial slur or say something UN-pc (not all, of course, but plenty) to know that Perez has no idea what he's talking about. Besides, not every black woman is a finger-snapping Sapphire with a ready comeback for every occasion.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

I actually gasped when I scrolled down to the picture

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Inside Perez Hilton is a seething lake of hatred and faecal slime. Nothing else.
    Bingo. Wonder if he will draw that on a picture.....
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information