Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Kate Hudson and Matthew Bellamy 'on the Rocks'

Default Kate Hudson and Matthew Bellamy 'on the Rocks'

They had a whirlwind courtship, welcomed a baby and got engaged in a little over a year.
    But it seems wedding plans for Kate Hudsonand Matthew Bellamy are on hold for now.
    "Kate and Matt have been on the rocks for some time," a source close to Hudson tells PEOPLE in the magazine's new issue. "They're not in a great place."
    In December, the couple and their 2½-year-old son, Bingham, were together in Australia, where Bellamy's band, Muse, was playing. They spent Christmas in the U.K. with Bellamy's family, skipping Hudson's mom Goldie Hawn's annual Christmas getaway in Aspen.

Since then, Hudson has been seen out with family and friends – but not Bellamy – in L.A., New York and at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah, where she promoted her film Wish I Was Here.
    On Tuesday night, Hudson showed up solo at Bulgari's Decades of Glamour bash at L.A.'s Soho House, where she was spotted without her 9-carat engagement ring.
    Despite this, the source says the couple "are still living together. Kate is not giving up."

Reps for the pair did not comment for this story.
    Hudson, 34, and Bellamy, 35, met in April 2010 at the Coachella Music Festival in California. Hudson told InStyle in 2011, "Matthew was polite and immediately protective, which for somebody like me who's all over the place – one minute I'm over here and the next I'm over there – is important."
    She continued: "I wanted to talk to him and be with him all the time. On our first dates we would take long walks and talk the entire day."
    In April 2011, the couple got engaged, and that July, they welcomed son Bingham. (Hudson also has a 10-year-old son, Ryder, with ex-husband Chris Robinson of the Black Crowes.) Since then, the couple have split their time between California and London, where Hudson purchased a home in 2012, and last summer shot her upcoming film Good People.

When asked in January about wedding planning, Hudson told Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan: "No, I'm planning nothing right now. I'm so busy, we've been so busy, and it's been great. I come from an unconventional family – my parents aren't married. So there's a part of me that goes, 'If I'm going to do it, I'm going to do it right' … So, no. Not anytime soon, no."

Kate Hudson and Matthew Bellamy 'on the Rocks': Source - Couples, Kate Hudson, Matthew Bellamy : People.com

They always seemed like a weird couple to me.
    Karistiona, holly and MmeVertigina like this.

would you look at that: not one single fuck was given.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

She occurs to me like a big ol' flake and that she'll probably be on the rocks with just about everybody.
    holly likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

She's America's answer to Patsy Kensit.

Kensit has been married four times. In 1988, she married Dan Donovan of band Big Audio Dynamite. In 1992, she married Jim Kerr, lead singer of Simple Minds. During her second marriage, she gave birth to her first child, James in 1993. In 1997, she married Liam Gallagher from Oasis. Kensit and Gallagher had a son, Lennon born 13 September 1999, named after John Lennon; they divorced in 2000. Lennon's godmother is actress Elizabeth Hurley.[8]
    After a reported relationship with Ally McCoist,[9] Kensit took up with rap artist and beatboxer Killa Kela. They split up after a year, with Kensit stating that she did not see a future with Killa.[10]
    Kensit later became involved with the DJ Jeremy Healy and announced that she was marrying for a fourth time on 29 November 2007.[11] On 31 March 2008 it was reported that the pair had split by mutual consent and had called off their wedding.[12] They eventually married on 18 April 2009, in an event covered by a magazine,[13] but it was reported in February 2010 that the couple had separated.

Patsy Kensit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I'm actually surprised that they didn't split earlier..

She has had so many boyfriends.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

I keep reading this headline and think "Bill Bellamy"

And that concludes my contribution to this thread.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

It doesn't bother me that she's had a lot of boyfriends but I think it's kind of odd that she's hooked up with 2 lead singers. She is another Patsy Kensit in the making. Kind of like Jen Aniston dating costars.

I always saw her as a super groupie

I always saw her as her character in Almost Famous.

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Kate Hudson and Derek Hough dating rumors surface

Kate Hudson and “Dancing With the Stars” pro Derek Hough are reportedly dating.

The Kate Hudson and Derek Hough rumors have surfaced after Kate reportedly has “set her sights” on the Dancing champ.

The rumors are [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]heating up according to [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]celebrity[/COLOR] gossip rag Star magazine who reports that the actress and daughter of Goldie Hawn is going through [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]marriage[/COLOR]troubles with husband Matthew Bellamy.

[/COLOR]
    The new alleged celebrity romance is said to be heating up amid the marital issues and talk that Hudson has hired Derek Hough to give her [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]private dance lessons.

[/COLOR]
    An inside source close to Kate Hudson allegedly has revealed that the two had immediate chemistry. People on Kate’s staff were all talking about the sparks between them.”

Rumors also allegedly state that Kate Hudson and Derek Hough have been joined at the hip and been caught publicly being extremely flirty with each other adding that they “looked very much like a happy couple on a date” while visiting Disneyland a few weeks later.

If this is true does it mean that Kate is planning on leaving her husband Matthew Bellamy for the handsome and sexy “DWTS” pro, or are they content with the open relationship that has been rumored?

Kate Hudson and Derek Hough dating rumors surface | Hollywood News Daily

Oh, so we're calling it "private dance lessons" now, eh?
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Did she marry Bellamy?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    I keep reading this headline and think "Bill Bellamy"

And that concludes my contribution to this thread.
    Oh, Kurt and Goldie would have had something to say about that...if that BI I read a few years ago is true about a H'wood power couple who chastised their daughter for dating an A-list athlete who wasn't white.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information